Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) (1053 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by 1960ng(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
This is interesting ... Lionel Messi posing with a live goat for a photo shoot for Adidas -- while explaining that he doesn't consider himself the greatest soccer player alive or ever.

"I don't consider myself the best their are players that are better than Me," Messi tells Paper ... "I think I am just another player."

Yeah, right.

As Paper points out, Messi has one of the most impressive resumes in pro sports.

"He has helped his team, FC Barcelona, win 32 trophies -- including nine Spanish Liga titles and four in the Champions League. He led the Argentine national team to the gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and brought them victory at the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in 2005."

He's also got 5 Ballon d'Or awards, 5 Golden Shoes and holds the Guinness World Record for the most goals officially scored in a season (50 in the 2011-12 La Liga season).

But sure ... just a regular player.

"On the field, we are all the same when the game begins," Messi adds.

Messi also talked about everything from his upbringing in Argentina to his charity work with UNICEF .

No word on who had to clean up after the goats.

Lionel Messi is the greatest player of all time. Argue about it all you want, but facts are facts. Being considered the greatest of all time takes a little more than just talent. In the world of soccer, especially at this time, impressive statistics don’t do much to make you stand out — let alone be considered the the best soccer player of all time. Though if we are talking purely statistics then, in most categories, Messi is outperforming every player, with Cristiano Ronaldo .
All Messi needs now is the world cup trophy.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/04/messi-poses-with-a-goat-takes-picture-togetter/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by Don4eva(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Lucky Goat grin undecided
The dreams of millions of Barca fans is being achieved by this wonderful goat lipsrsealed. Will it be correct to say that this goat has achieved more in life than most Barca fans?
Like grin if you AGREE and share tongue if you DISAGREE

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by 1960ng(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2018
More pictures

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by Anigreat: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

Lovely and beautiful!

Not idiotic Ronaldo who knows nothing than to carry his useless girlfriend.
Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely and beautiful!

Not idiotic Ronaldo who knows nothing than to carry his useless girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by kmaster007: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Messi pet.. jst like Wizkid
Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by czarina(f): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cute kiss

Check my signature and call us today if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by petux(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
I can see two GOATs

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) by Anigreat: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

2+ Odds, Livebet Whatsapp Group. 100% Free Of Charge / Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo Dances On Treadmill After Super Cup Win (Photos) / 2022 World Cup: NFF To Unveil Super Eagles New Jersey In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.