Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match (56434 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by blakid(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
This Jersey has won for us the world cup already.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Delphi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria should rather exchange goals than jerseys. #We need result not commentary!
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by eddyslim(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice Jersey
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Rigel95(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
cheap thrills...
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by girlhaley(f): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
harryboyng:
..all Na media..Jersey wey me no even like..I would prefer the plain green..not this one that looks like zebra crossing...

cheesy

This smiling dog go resemble you cheesy
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Stevewonder004(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hw does this news help us nw
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Steviewonder(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
BininKingdom:
This Jersey is overhyped

Nigerians cherishing and talking about their Jersey not minding how others with ugly jersey will beat them

Shut up ur mouth, badbelle
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by 1miccza: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
BininKingdom:
This Jersey is overhyped

Nigerians cherishing and talking about their Jersey not minding how others with ugly jersey will beat them

iS IT YA BEATING??
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Carter4luv(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jersey will not made Nigeria win the world cup.
So focused on how to win each group match and qualify for the knock out stage dats wat we Nigerians want from you all.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by timibare(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
pictures or I don't believe this news
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Edu3Again: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
victorazyvictor:
No be jersey dey play, na system.
For ya country na Jersey dey play oh.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by KrystosCJ(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jetted out in style
Lost in style

Thanks to the jersey!
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by wellmax(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Am I the only one who don't understand why the fuss about our jersy?
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by hollywater: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
This Jersey is overhipp
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by shine12: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
They should not worry. China factories will make it available in excess very soon.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by shine12: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
hollywater:
This Jersey is overhipp

I've been looking for this kind of comment since 2 weeks ago. Very overhyped to me.

1 Like

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by jeff1607(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
BininKingdom:
This Jersey is overhyped

but bros talk true , that jersey make sense n.a.

the odds for messi getting the Jersey is much higher than Ronaldo

n.a. play I de o
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
ujampie:
Wow for real?.... I guess its because of the quality....
because theirs is not quality right?
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
maybe the jersey isn't photogenic. looks ugaf
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Ken4agent(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
What about the shirt sef I hope they don't kick us out at group stage

Anyway check my signature!!!
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by kingsman66(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
we go dey here the look jersey iceland flog us 4 0
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Ironi: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
What is beautiful about this Jersey?

It's ugly
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Tijay90(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
We like celebrating mediocrity sha...other people are talking of football, our own talking point is jersey...make una go swap jersey come back.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Check our signature in blue below and click on the whatsapp link to chat us DIRECTLY or call us.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's like this Jersey has factory fitted AC inside. away with all the hype jor
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
sad Just like you dey fake too sad
chelseabmw:
Fake news...... NEXT!!!

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Chochovini: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
omocalabar:
Atleast we already know our purpose in Russia....to showcase the most attractive jersey in the tournament...
. Exactly my observation bro.
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by blaakinlagos(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
cheapgoals:

if we no see jersey buy we go wear agbada go support super eagles.

World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Achico: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
jessy dat can't evn play 10mins draw mtchewwwww!
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Flamez2018: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
For real?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
If everybody go heaven these bloggers hell na 2sure, no b normal thing for players to exchange jerseys with fellow players again, especially if una don b friends b4 or admirers..
Make una take una time o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) / Barcelona Manager, Xavi Puts Up 3 Players For Sale [full List] / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.