Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams (1460 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by sawgeeh07: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
I've just be defrauded of 30k by one Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams (Esanbor).....who claimed to be a travel agent....my desperation to travel to Canada led me to be deceived by him. He has two facebook accounts and he has blocked me on one "Abiola U. Williams", second one is "Esanbor Williams". with whatsapp no. 08155733141 and mobile no. 08118185200.....I have never heard in my life payment of "Ticket Assurance Fee" TAF.......after he deceived me to pay bio-metric fee into this account details: Esanbor Williams U. Account number 3013356373 First Bank......kindly help spread the news.......

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE, WE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO LINK OUT YOUR BIOMETRIC YET. THERE IS A NEW UPDATE IT CALLED ( T. A. F.) AND YOUR BIOMETRIC HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED. YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE TICKET ASSURANCE FEE (T. A. F) COST 27,000 NARIA YOUR BIOMETRIC RECEIPT IS IN OTHER. WE ARE SORRY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

AND IF YOU INSIST NOT TO CONTINUE WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS, WE WOULD KINDLY REFUND YOUR MONEY.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by dominique(f): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sorry about that, you should have gone through the Canada visa threads for guidance. Is this person a Nairalander?
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by kunzzy4me(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Scam everywhere.... The lord with catch him
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by willy2000(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
sawgeeh07:
I've just be defrauded of 30k by one Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams (Esanbor).....who claimed to be a travel agent....my desperation to travel to Canada led me to be deceived by him. He has two facebook accounts and he has blocked me on one "Abiola U. Williams", second one is "Esanbor Williams". with whatsapp no. 08155733141 and mobile no. 08118185200.....I have never heard in my life payment of "Ticket Assurance Fee" TAF.......after he deceived me to pay bio-metric fee into this account details: Esanbor Williams U. Account number 3013356373 First Bank......kindly help spread the news.......

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE, WE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO LINK OUT YOUR BIOMETRIC YET. THERE IS A NEW UPDATE IT CALLED ( T. A. F.) AND YOUR BIOMETRIC HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED. YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE TICKET ASSURANCE FEE (T. A. F) COST 27,000 NARIA YOUR BIOMETRIC RECEIPT IS IN OTHER. WE ARE SORRY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

AND IF YOU INSIST NOT TO CONTINUE WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS, WE WOULD KINDLY REFUND YOUR MONEY.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Why do i have a feeling that your post is actually fake?
The transaction reciept is doctored, first RED FLAG, @justwise. Look into this asap. It won't be fair for the said person to be paraded as a scam, when the information tendered say otherwise. my two kobo.
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by Mercurypanther(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
willy2000:

Why do i have a feeling that your post is actually fake?
The transaction reciept is doctored, first RED FLAG, @justwise. Look into this asap. It won't be fair for the said person to be paraded as a scam, when the information tendered say otherwise. my two kobo.
lol are you d William

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by willy2000(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Mercurypanther:
lol are you d William

Do i need to be the William to see that his transaction slip is fake? Use your head

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by Shugarlord213: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
willy2000:

Do i need to be the William to see that his transaction slip is fake? Use your head

It’s not fake you are the scammer chai...

THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW IF THEY COME ACROSS THIS INDIVIDUAL Abiola Uglegbe Williams (Esanbor) HOLD HIM AND REPORT TO THE POLICE.

Hopefully this shows on goggle and warn others

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by willy2000(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Shugarlord213:

It’s not fake you are the scammer chai...

THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW IF THEY COME ACROSS THIS INDIVIDUAL Abiola Uglegbe Williams (Esanbor) HOLD HIM AND REPORT TO THE POLICE.

Hopefully this shows on goggle and warn others

Very intelligent of you, Clap for yourself tongue tongue
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Claimed To Travel Agents: Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams by xavisioma: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
This guy is still active and he just changed bank accounts but still the same first bank I’ll get him for sure this time

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners In South Africa And Citizens Speaking Up Finally. / Tuition Free Universities In Norway / Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.