Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (19178 Views)

Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / Business Success Tips #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Daniel058(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
That fiver thinking I wanted to learn far back but I feel it very stressful
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by youngwarrior(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Flamezzz:

So just like your friend taught your from scratch will you be ready to teach someone on this forum?

i am already doing that. click here to learn from me
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by HoodBillionaire: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
abegi

dagbo
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Flamezzz: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:

Are you in Lagos?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:

space booker welcome grin
Lol
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by talk2emma: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Op how is your eBook
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lass lass e go say make you buy eBook that he was selling for 100k for just 2k because he is doing promo grin
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by EMINIBLAIT(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
I no be jjc nah shomo age me ni ??
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Bayokun(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affiliate jagaban
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:

i don click here but e dey redirect me to account details where I go pay for the e-books... Oga u try ooo....i know as affiliatejagaban but u don change to another moniker.

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by charmingfrank(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
One day I shall share my story and achievement
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by awoofawoo: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:

screen shots are easily manipulated. but here you go with a live video of my fiverr account.

Make u no worry yourself na Affiliate Jaga......... I don't check am confirmed cheesy
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by kirchofff(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:
feel free to ask your fiverr related questions.
bro can we talk off fiverr? kindly drop your mail or should I drop mine?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Estrada(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Inspirational write up....
But hope you are not stylishly trying to market your product...

So many of them on nairaland.... They know nothing....They only post fake stories in other to deceive people....

Nah...it's just the same person using several monikers and recycling posts to market and sell his product.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Switup: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ezyp:
They haff come again
....They made over 7 figures on fiverr but still be selling hand books for N2,990. Op seriously there is a disconnect.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Ezyp(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Metuh:

This is one of the reasons you will still be a poor man @ 90.

Have you watched the video at all
Seriously?? You quoted me just to write that trash? I can see you've made up your mind to be gullible for life.

I pity you. Are you richer than dangote now? Can't you see your statement is more directly to you. SMH

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Pilot4Airbus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Admin401:
If your account is not at least a Level 1 account, you can forget fiverr.

Stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by joey150(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
But this na old thread na
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by dbynonetwork: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Estrada:

Nah...it's just the same person using several monikers and recycling posts to market and sell his product.

You mean importex/jagaban?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:

Stop misleading people

And what can level 0 account do on buyers request?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Ezyp(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:

is it like you have eternity of time? please do not waste your time to respond to such comments. allow them to continue to think in their own way.
I pity you. Imagine dangote selling ebook on how to make 7 figures. Stop deceiving people. I know Nigerians hate to hear the truth hence you want to take advantage of that.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-aLUYJGc30xA/WoavgDek4eI/AAAAAAAAALk/3ynpINFw9mo762vcGNBIuXDYjNSSrmSLwCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/joing%2Bfiverr.jpg[/img]

I joined Fiverr in September 2016 and I have since earned more than 6 million naira from the platform.

I always thought making money online was a joke and that people were wasting their time on the platform. My mindset was further hardened when I learnt that every delivery equals $5 on the marketplace. A paltry $5!

All this while, my friend would quietly sneak in every now and then to reply messages on Fiverr. It was often irritating to me considering the fact that he did this every time we were together. But then, there are some things you can overlook for the sake of friendship. So I did.

However, I had an epiphany when it was time for my fiancée to go to school and there was insufficient money. I asked my friend to teach her so she could start earning, at least to take care of her needs in school without calling home frequently.

He honored my request and taught her. Our first shock came after the first month when she earned $450. When you convert that to Naira at that time, it was much more than I expected. It was a big deal. That was what finally planted an obsession within me to earn on Fiverr.

Fast forward to 2017, I was already earning an average income of $1,000 monthly on Fiverr. The lowest I earn in a bad month is around $600 which is still a good sum of money in Nigeria. I have since quit my job and concentrated on Fiverr. I now earn far bigger than what many working class people earn.

Here are my 5 success tips you can learn from. I will try to make everything brief for the sake of space.

1. More Money is made in upsell

Let me explain what upsell is. When you buy a product on an online store, you will observe that they’d show you related products other people bought after buying the first. They know you’re still interested in buying and want to make as much money from you as possible.

Every service you offer on Fiverr has other related services. When you offer the related services, the clients would likely buy it all from you rather than go look for another person to buy from. If they don’t, you can always convince them.

The idea is that rather than make $5 from a buyer, you can make up to $20 0r more through upsell.

2. Don’t rely on Fiverr traffic

Fiverr is one of the largest marketplaces in the world. Consequently, they attract huge traffic from buyers from across the globe.
However, the problem is that the millions of traffic that Fiverr generates is not meant for you alone. It is shared among other sellers who go into thousands (or hundreds of thousands.) So while Fiverr has huge traffic, it doesn’t necessarily translate to the same for you.

The best thing is for you to optimize your gig for Fiverr changes but also get traffic from outside Fiverr. You can do this by using social media platforms, popular forums or even use paid ads to get more targeted traffic.

50% of my Fiverr revenue comes from buyers who saw my gig outside Fiverr. One advantage of this is that even if Fiverr changes their traffic algorithm, you can be assured that it doesn’t affect you too much. You Can check the exact strategy i use in pulling traffic from fiverr here

3. Bidding early matters a lot

On Fiverr, I’m not just a seller; I also buy services I need from time to time. This affords me the opportunity to see both sides of the coin.
When I create buyers’ requests, I often receive several biddings up to 40, or even 50 at times. That’s too much for the average buyer who just wants to quickly get his/her need met. Personally, I scroll and view just the first 10 requests and make my choice.

Using my experience as a guide, it means you have to bid early to increase your chances of getting jobs. Always strive to appear in the first ten on the bidding page. In addition, always write customized bid that addresses the need of the buyer so it would stand out.

4. Your gig package is meant to hoodwink the seller to pay more

Fiverr introduced gig packages about two years ago and that was one of the best updates for many sellers (I inclusive.)

The gig packages allow you charge clients more for the services you offer. The trick is to get the buyer to pay you for more quality while hoping to get a lesser amount. Most clients always judge that the higher a gig cost, the more quality the seller is offering. With this, some buyers would happily part with $20 for a 1,000 article

Check Source To See More Personal Strategies I Use To Stand Out On Fiverr
pls i want to sell on fiverr but they asking me for american phone number and tax number abeg can you help me out? my gmail is Ocheibiojinu@gmail.com. thanks sir.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Estrada(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

You mean importex/jagaban?

Boom!!!
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bayokun:
Affiliate jagaban

exactly, that's his old moniker selling affiliate marketing e_book for 3k which after promo ends revert to was it 5k? and the thing go make you Morethan a 100k monthly or so he says grin

am kind of surprised da dude isn't a billionaire after all these products he got

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Ochek: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Admin401:
If your account is not at least a Level 1 account, you can forget fiverr.

How do you mean?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by kalu61(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
congrats bro.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by derrydinny: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
it is very hard to make 100,000 on fiverr except you have a skill that is in need and scarce but apart from that, dont let anybody deceive that they make millions yearly or monthly, na lie, those that do it know

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by derrydinny: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
I watch plenty videos sotey my laptop vex, las las, no order despite using three accounts, stop scamming people, show us a proof of being rich, 7 figures but you are always advertising e book on nairaland, na by force to buy? ozuo
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by wizzprince(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
youngwarrior:
feel free to ask your fiverr related questions.

how do i start from the scratch

i want to learn
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by iebanehita(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
No one should fall for this OP's trick.

If you make such money as you claim, be willing to teach others without hoodwinking them to buy any book.

I've been trading cryptocoins since this year and this year, I learnt so much from couple of Asian guys I met on Twitter by Jan/Feb. What they do is to give you free advice/TA they've learnt from over a decade of Trading. Only when you've made money from their advice/tweets would you they go the next step in selling you their learning materials, telling you to join their private groups etc.

Even at that, they still give free trading advice to their followers without charging a dime.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Simplecity(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Metuh:

This is one of the reasons you will still be a poor man @ 90.

Have you watched the video at all
you have time to answer stupid comments from impoverished minds...time is precious dont wast it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money / Tailoring/sewing Materials / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.