Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (19194 Views)

Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / Business Success Tips #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by okwabayi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
iebanehita:
No one should fall for this OP's trick.

If you make such money as you claim, be willing to teach others without hoodwinking them to buy any book.

I've been trading cryptocoins since this year and this year, I learnt so much from couple of Asian guys I met on Twitter by Jan/Feb. What they do is to give you free advice/TA they've learnt from over a decade of Trading. Only when you've made money from their advice/tweets would you they go the next step in selling you their learning materials, telling you to join their private groups etc.

Even at that, they still give free trading advice to their followers without charging a dime.
The Nigerian man is too impatient for such a long term goal. They want money now and now alone. They fail to realize such a tactic will guarantee loyal customers willing to spend anything to get on your level.

If one checks they'll find out those Asian guys make more money off book sales in one month than our Nigerian brothers can dream of slaving and scamming away for three years.

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Simplecity(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
okwabayi:

The Nigerian man is too impatient for such a long term goal. They want money now and now alone. They fail to realize such a tactic will guarantee loyal customers willing to spend anything to get on your level.

If one checks they'll find out those Asian guys make more money off book sales in one month than our Nigerian brothers can dream off slaving and scamming away for three years.
your just smash the nail on the head!! smiley smiley smiley correct!!
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by iebanehita(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
okwabayi:

If one checks they'll find out those Asian guys make more money off book sales in one month than our Nigerian brothers can dream off slaving and scamming away for three years.

LOL. Yea. Couldn't agree more. We complain we have non-visionary and selfish leaders, yet the fail to realize people like the OP create the environment that breeds such leaders.

There's one I follow, been trading for a decade and it took him 3 solid years for him to gain confidence to quit his job and focus on trading full time, and he makes over $2k in 8-10trades per day. And he ALWAYS shares screenshot of his account on every trade.

I really wish the minds of people to be open to shun fellows like this OP.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by JhyMedex: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2018
youngwarrior:

space booker welcome grin
Boss bn tryna join fiverr .bt d registration kips stopping..Cld u help pls
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by tecnolad(m): 12:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Admin401:
If your account is not at least a Level 1 account, you can forget fiverr.

Nope. I had an account that was demoted to New seller status, and I made over 600k in 2 months. This is nothing near the amount other guys I've seen make.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:06am On Jun 05, 2018
hello bro,

if you will advise one to learn one thing that is profitable to sell on fiverr what would you suggest? i mean i have had the account for more than 3 years without using it, but I really need to work from home. Around this sphere, time burns out fast like gas.

hoping to get a response from you soon.

youngwarrior:
feel free to ask your fiverr related questions.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Hello

bro, OP telling the truth or not, i can categorically tell you that people make a hell from fiverr, is not everybody that has the mind to trade, but people equally make a lot of money from fiverr and other sites the same way they make money from trading. $5 sounds so small but when you are able to think outside the box, you will see how to generate over a thousand bucks from the same site in less than few hours. I mean here you don't lose anything, not even gamble with your money, all you need do is learn one of the skills required to make money on the site, it doesn't take from you, it however adds to you. From there, you can even learn some other stuffs with real life solution(s) to our obodo Naija economy problem or even the world "sef". Trading, man you gotta part with lotta money before you get your first break, and once you master it, of course you can make a milli. Let's not completely throw away ideas, sometimes from lies we see the truth!

iebanehita:

LOL. Yea. Couldn't agree more. We complain we have non-visionary and selfish leaders, yet the fail to realize people like the OP create the environment that breeds such leaders.

There's one I follow, been trading for a decade and it took him 3 solid years for him to gain confidence to quit his job and focus on trading full time, and he makes over $2k in 8-10trades per day. And he ALWAYS shares screenshot of his account on every trade.

I really wish the minds of people to be open to shun fellows like this OP.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by iebanehita(m): 1:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
Hello

bro, OP telling the truth or not, i can categorically tell you that people make a hell from fiverr, is not everybody that has the mind to trade, but people equally make a lot of money from fiverr and other sites the same way they make money from trading. $5 sounds so small but when you are able to think outside the box, you will see how to generate over a thousand bucks from the same site in less than few hours. I mean here you don't lose anything, not even gamble with your money, all you need do is learn one of the skills required to make money on the site, it doesn't take from you, it however adds to you. From there, you can even learn some other stuffs with real life solution(s) to our obodo Naija economy problem or even the world "sef". Trading, man you gotta part with lotta money before you get your first break, and once you master it, of course you can make a milli. Let's not completely throw away ideas, sometimes from lies we see the truth!

I'm not saying money can't be made on fiverr. I have a friend that's into fiverr and makes some good money to the extent that he refused the job offered to him as a GA in the varsity he finished from as the best graduating student in his department. All I'm saying is that, don't sell any shitty e-book that explains how to make money.
Create a telegram, Twitter account and take your followers/newbies on fiverr step by step.

And you're wrong about trading in crypto. It's different from forex in terms of profit making. You can start with little and earn so much, depending on how market is. 2017 has been the best year for crypto market so far. I'm a testimony to that.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 05, 2018
tecnolad:

Nope. I had an account that was demoted to New seller status, and I made over 600k in 2 months. This is nothing near the amount other guys I've seen make.

Shut the fvck up and understand my post. If your account gets demoted its not the same as a new account starting out from level 0.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by freshyoladipupo(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2018
youngwarrior:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-aLUYJGc30xA/WoavgDek4eI/AAAAAAAAALk/3ynpINFw9mo762vcGNBIuXDYjNSSrmSLwCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/joing%2Bfiverr.jpg[/img]

I joined Fiverr in September 2016 and I have since earned more than 6 million naira from the platform.

I always thought making money online was a joke and that people were wasting their time on the platform. My mindset was further hardened when I learnt that every delivery equals $5 on the marketplace. A paltry $5!

All this while, my friend would quietly sneak in every now and then to reply messages on Fiverr. It was often irritating to me considering the fact that he did this every time we were together. But then, there are some things you can overlook for the sake of friendship. So I did.

However, I had an epiphany when it was time for my fiancée to go to school and there was insufficient money. I asked my friend to teach her so she could start earning, at least to take care of her needs in school without calling home frequently.

He honored my request and taught her. Our first shock came after the first month when she earned $450. When you convert that to Naira at that time, it was much more than I expected. It was a big deal. That was what finally planted an obsession within me to earn on Fiverr.

Fast forward to 2017, I was already earning an average income of $1,000 monthly on Fiverr. The lowest I earn in a bad month is around $600 which is still a good sum of money in Nigeria. I have since quit my job and concentrated on Fiverr. I now earn far bigger than what many working class people earn.

Here are my 5 success tips you can learn from. I will try to make everything brief for the sake of space.

1. More Money is made in upsell

Let me explain what upsell is. When you buy a product on an online store, you will observe that they’d show you related products other people bought after buying the first. They know you’re still interested in buying and want to make as much money from you as possible.

Every service you offer on Fiverr has other related services. When you offer the related services, the clients would likely buy it all from you rather than go look for another person to buy from. If they don’t, you can always convince them.

The idea is that rather than make $5 from a buyer, you can make up to $20 0r more through upsell.

2. Don’t rely on Fiverr traffic

Fiverr is one of the largest marketplaces in the world. Consequently, they attract huge traffic from buyers from across the globe.
However, the problem is that the millions of traffic that Fiverr generates is not meant for you alone. It is shared among other sellers who go into thousands (or hundreds of thousands.) So while Fiverr has huge traffic, it doesn’t necessarily translate to the same for you.

The best thing is for you to optimize your gig for Fiverr changes but also get traffic from outside Fiverr. You can do this by using social media platforms, popular forums or even use paid ads to get more targeted traffic.

50% of my Fiverr revenue comes from buyers who saw my gig outside Fiverr. One advantage of this is that even if Fiverr changes their traffic algorithm, you can be assured that it doesn’t affect you too much. You Can check the exact strategy i use in pulling traffic from fiverr here

3. Bidding early matters a lot

On Fiverr, I’m not just a seller; I also buy services I need from time to time. This affords me the opportunity to see both sides of the coin.
When I create buyers’ requests, I often receive several biddings up to 40, or even 50 at times. That’s too much for the average buyer who just wants to quickly get his/her need met. Personally, I scroll and view just the first 10 requests and make my choice.

Using my experience as a guide, it means you have to bid early to increase your chances of getting jobs. Always strive to appear in the first ten on the bidding page. In addition, always write customized bid that addresses the need of the buyer so it would stand out.

4. Your gig package is meant to hoodwink the seller to pay more

Fiverr introduced gig packages about two years ago and that was one of the best updates for many sellers (I inclusive.)

The gig packages allow you charge clients more for the services you offer. The trick is to get the buyer to pay you for more quality while hoping to get a lesser amount. Most clients always judge that the higher a gig cost, the more quality the seller is offering. With this, some buyers would happily part with $20 for a 1,000 article

Check Source To See More Personal Strategies I Use To Stand Out On Fiverr

i need u to mentor me on this stuff..im really impressed and interested. pls, add me up on whatsapp ASAP 08053296035 .....thanks in anticipation.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by dbynonetwork: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Check Source To See More Personal Strategies I Use To Stand Out On Fiverr[/quote]

I hope you are genuine because your story is quite juicy.... Ah won't mind contacting you soon..
Lemme have your contact...
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Tribenigeria: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2018
youngwarrior:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-aLUYJGc30xA/WoavgDek4eI/AAAAAAAAALk/3ynpINFw9mo762vcGNBIuXDYjNSSrmSLwCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/joing%2Bfiverr.jpg[/img]

I joined Fiverr in September 2016 and I have since earned more than 6 million naira from the platform.

I always thought making money online was a joke and that people were wasting their time on the platform. My mindset was further hardened when I learnt that every delivery equals $5 on the marketplace. A paltry $5!

All this while, my friend would quietly sneak in every now and then to reply messages on Fiverr. It was often irritating to me considering the fact that he did this every time we were together. But then, there are some things you can overlook for the sake of friendship. So I did.

However, I had an epiphany when it was time for my fiancée to go to school and there was insufficient money. I asked my friend to teach her so she could start earning, at least to take care of her needs in school without calling home frequently.

He honored my request and taught her. Our first shock came after the first month when she earned $450. When you convert that to Naira at that time, it was much more than I expected. It was a big deal. That was what finally planted an obsession within me to earn on Fiverr.

Fast forward to 2017, I was already earning an average income of $1,000 monthly on Fiverr. The lowest I earn in a bad month is around $600 which is still a good sum of money in Nigeria. I have since quit my job and concentrated on Fiverr. I now earn far bigger than what many working class people earn.

Here are my 5 success tips you can learn from. I will try to make everything brief for the sake of space.

1. More Money is made in upsell

Let me explain what upsell is. When you buy a product on an online store, you will observe that they’d show you related products other people bought after buying the first. They know you’re still interested in buying and want to make as much money from you as possible.

Every service you offer on Fiverr has other related services. When you offer the related services, the clients would likely buy it all from you rather than go look for another person to buy from. If they don’t, you can always convince them.

The idea is that rather than make $5 from a buyer, you can make up to $20 0r more through upsell.

2. Don’t rely on Fiverr traffic

Fiverr is one of the largest marketplaces in the world. Consequently, they attract huge traffic from buyers from across the globe.
However, the problem is that the millions of traffic that Fiverr generates is not meant for you alone. It is shared among other sellers who go into thousands (or hundreds of thousands.) So while Fiverr has huge traffic, it doesn’t necessarily translate to the same for you.

The best thing is for you to optimize your gig for Fiverr changes but also get traffic from outside Fiverr. You can do this by using social media platforms, popular forums or even use paid ads to get more targeted traffic.

50% of my Fiverr revenue comes from buyers who saw my gig outside Fiverr. One advantage of this is that even if Fiverr changes their traffic algorithm, you can be assured that it doesn’t affect you too much. You Can check the exact strategy i use in pulling traffic from fiverr here

3. Bidding early matters a lot

On Fiverr, I’m not just a seller; I also buy services I need from time to time. This affords me the opportunity to see both sides of the coin.
When I create buyers’ requests, I often receive several biddings up to 40, or even 50 at times. That’s too much for the average buyer who just wants to quickly get his/her need met. Personally, I scroll and view just the first 10 requests and make my choice.

Using my experience as a guide, it means you have to bid early to increase your chances of getting jobs. Always strive to appear in the first ten on the bidding page. In addition, always write customized bid that addresses the need of the buyer so it would stand out.

4. Your gig package is meant to hoodwink the seller to pay more

Fiverr introduced gig packages about two years ago and that was one of the best updates for many sellers (I inclusive.)

The gig packages allow you charge clients more for the services you offer. The trick is to get the buyer to pay you for more quality while hoping to get a lesser amount. Most clients always judge that the higher a gig cost, the more quality the seller is offering. With this, some buyers would happily part with $20 for a 1,000 article

where is the rest
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Innov8ve1: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Lmao last last its ebook that baba wants to sell. you claim you are making 7 million on fiverr but you are here soliciting for 2k, smh.
The people behind fiverr have made their money already. what is so hard in including a notification feature for their app whenever a buyer request shows up? Fiverr will just make u obsessed over nothing.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Innov8ve1: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
dbynonetwork:

I hope you are genuine because your story is quite juicy.... Ah won't mind contacting you soon..
Lemme have your contact...
forget that thing, he's here to sell his ebook
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by biztip: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2018
@all. there is a guy I met through this nairaland 3years ago. I use to clear his fiverr money for him in china. he uses china as his country of residence BC Nigeria dn cast. so when someone wants his gig from any country I pick d money for him in china. the guy does some gigs bit d money comes in rarely not as this op sounds. Op might be on d loose to sell his eBook not DT he is making that much from fiverr. well DTS part of d whole thing. if he sells his eBook he will be making d said figures he wrote. all na scope
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by tecnolad(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Admin401:

Shut the fvck up and understand my post. If your account gets demoted its not the same as a new account starting out from level 0.

How do you live with yourself everyday with this much anger? You couldn't make a point without throwing jabs? Jeez!

1 Like

Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
tecnolad:

How do you live with yourself everyday with this much anger? You couldn't make a point without throwing jabs? Jeez!

Yeah I'm working on that. s-sorry!!!

*deep breathes*
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Grupo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Admin401:

Oga, what are you saying? Someone I know created a new account and she already has $800 worth of orders in queue. And this account is just 3 weeks old. So, I don't know where you are getting the idea that new sellers don't sell.

I also have two of my friends here with me who created new accounts and are doing well in their own right.

If I may ask, what services do you offer on fiverr?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Ibrixy: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Grupo:

Oga, what are you saying? Someone I know created a new account and she already has $800 worth of orders in queue. And this account is just 3 weeks old. So, I don't know where you are getting the idea that new sellers don't sell.

I also have two of my friends here with me who created new accounts and are doing well in their own right.

If I may ask, what services do you offer on fiverr?

Hey bro, i offer vector tracing and illustration on fiverr and haven't got any order, any advise on a more profitable niche please?
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Grupo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ibrixy:

Hey bro, i offer vector tracing and illustration on fiverr and haven't got any order, any advise on a more profitable niche please?

What exactly do you do with vector tracing? Let me understand.

Do you know how to illustrate children books? This is hot service.
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Blessedboi7327(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am seriously interested pls, kindly chat me on 07032329952
Re: 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips by Ibrixy: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Grupo:

What exactly do you do with vector tracing? Let me understand.

Do you know how to illustrate children books? This is hot service.

Thanks bro, i'll learn it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tailoring/sewing Materials / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.