Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is It Possible To Register For Pvc Twice Without Being Caught (details inside) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Register For Pvc Twice Without Being Caught (details inside) (401 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Help, I Have Been Banned Twice Without Knowing Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Register For Pvc Twice Without Being Caught (details inside) by Iceking1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello Nairalanders good evening, i wants to ask if it's possible to register for a voters card twice without any consequences or being caught

I once registered for voters card in 2014 and i got my pvc, but it got lost on that election day when it turned bloody in my area, i don't know how it got lost but i strongly believe that it was when i was running, i even broked 3 of my front tooth that day, all carved in half

I really needs this pvc too take care of so many things, i ve no intentions of using it to vote, i ve already swore never to vote in my life again, early this month i have a very hard time retrieving my line bcus i don't ve a pvc, they refused to accept all the id's i presented, also i wants to upgrade my bank accounts for me to be able to buy and run fb ads, but i ve been unable to all this while bcus i don't ve a pvc, also this year national card registration i was also unable to register because i don't ve a pvc, all my younger siblings ve registered already except me alone, i really needs this pvc. I really needs it

So during last year registration which is still going on now, i went to inec office to register and i heard that those who ve registered in 2014 and ve gotten theirs can't register again, but can apply for replacement if lost or stolen, so i applied for lost voters card, so till then it's now the voters card is coming out i ve gone there 4times now and also wasted my transport fare because the place is quite far from my house but still they were unable to see mine which is supposed to be out now by now for the replacement i applied for, every single person who registered newly and freshly got theirs, but because i applied for lost voters card they were unable to see mine, this is the main reason am thinking of registering freshly again, but at same time am afraid

What is really bordering me now is that the registration will soon be over and am thinking of registering for another with a different unit and a different ward entirely but am so afraid to do so, because am afraid of the consequences if caught, so my question here is, is it possible to register for another with a different unit and ward entirely without being caught? And also will i be able to claim/collect it without any problem
Re: Is It Possible To Register For Pvc Twice Without Being Caught (details inside) by meobizy(f): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sorry OP. For them to waste your time this long means it's part of their 'protocol'. Next time ask if they can give you a note of sort to signify your registration is in lieu, it will help for processes which need your PVC as a form of ID.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Planted `magun’ On Me, Wife Tells Court / Grandmother Caught Transporting Children In Dog Kennels - Video / Kenyan Woman Helped Childhood Friend Suffering From Drug Addiction Through Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.