Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy (17088 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by redsun(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
In this age of ultrasound scan he is still soliciting the help of a psychic to know the sex of would have been child.

1 Like

Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by fr3do(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Aaaa basket is playing with fire
These things are demonic, divination and fortune telling.

What's up with calling a dead baby guardian. It is appointed that after death judgement.
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by MarieSucre(f): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
niceprof:
This guy has inadvertently opened up his life to demonic mind control,i would not be surprised if his career and even family life starts nose diving as a result of this.You don't meddle with the occult and come out unscathed .

I could switch psychic for pastor and you'll start to shout halleluya

2 Likes

Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by niceprof: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bros if you are enlightened you will understand necromancy whether coming from a 'Pastor',Alfa or a Psychic.
MarieSucre:

I could switch psychic for pastor and you'll start to shout halleluya
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
niceprof:
This guy has inadvertently opened up his life to demonic mind control,i would not be surprised if his career and even family life starts nose diving as a result of this.You don't meddle with the occult and come out unscathed .

Anything aside Christianity is occultic? Lol. Typical Brainwashed fanatic.
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by Beey(f): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is opening gates for the devil.Very soon, the devil will start playing soccer in his head.
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by israelmao(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Isn't worthy of thanksgiving to God that the mother's live is spared?
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by systemz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
niceprof:
You can be more reasonable, I'm sure.
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol....Okay the diviner got to know his wife had a miscarriage and he experienced neck pain. All she needed to do was just to bribe the person keeping records in the family hospital basketmouth and his wife uses and she will get that info. How basketmouth a naija lag boy fit let this yeye oyinbo woman dey scam am like this? Why this diviner no fit predict baba ijebu sure number wey go make am win 10 million for baba ijebu make we no say her jazz sure.
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by jessikoholic: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Stay woke people! Most of the things they see is a mirage
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2018
YenYo:
Saw this guy in church yesterday @the Elevation church lekki and he looks like someone who is being controlled by some unseen forces.They way he even barked at a guy who wanted a selfie with him was so embarrassing.

Elevation church. Pastor Godman Akinlabi. Love him.
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by linearity: 4:31am On Jun 05, 2018
12inches1:
Lol....Okay the diviner got to know his wife had a miscarriage and he experienced neck pain. All she needed to do was just to bribe the person keeping records in the family hospital basketmouth and his wife uses and she will get that info. How basketmouth a naija lag boy fit let this yeye oyinbo woman dey scam am like this? Why this diviner no fit predict baba ijebu sure number wey go make am win 10 million for baba ijebu make we no say her jazz sure.

The psychic don’t need all those inside information to do what was done here, all you need is the ability to quickly interpret people’s reactions and ask exact questions to produce reactions that will confirm or dispute an assumption...

If you read clearly, basketmouth was the one that opened up about the likelihood or a miscarriage....

Secondly the psychic asked...if he had had shoulder or neck pains before...the truth is, we have all had neck of shoulder pain before.

The current power ball is about $100m, you think if these people have the power to tell the future, they would rather use it to collect $5-$5 per readings on the street corner than to use it to predict the lottery number and cash in at $100m?
Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by Ormbachohon(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2018
How this one different from Native Doctor?

Re: Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy by lawrencewalton9: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Psychic readings can provide you with clarity and guidance positivelypsychic.com. They can also help you make positive changes to your life. If you're struggling with a relationship or career, a psychic may be able to give you advice and insight into your situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i'm A Rock Star' - Adekunle Gold Featured On CNN African Voices / Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” / "CeeC Is Not My Friend" - Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.