Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu (1772 Views)

Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID / 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by NaijaCelebNews: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rapper Sinzu who just got released from Jail a month ago claims that all the celebrities showing him love now were no where to be found when he was fighting his cases in court and when he was in Prison. The rapper who was released from federal prison in America last month was giving a hero's welcome on twitter by Nigerian musicians when he got released. Everyone from Wizkid to Davido to Ycee tweeted to celebrate his return. Davido even went on to sign him to his label. However Sinzu has acknowledge that although he would have appreciated the support of all these celebrities, he realizes that they did not send him to do the crimes that he did and therefore they had no obligation to support him and because of this he bears no grudges. What do you think? Do you Think the celebrities showing Sinzu support now are fake or do you think he did not deserve the support in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1uaOoC6ETE

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
codetemplar

Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by killuminati(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin

Rastafarian
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by vizkiz: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fraudsters deserves no support from anyone. The only thing they deserve is jail time.

3 Likes

Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by killuminati(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sinzu is Zinsu.

Niggas never learn, so get burnt the bleeps up cry
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by killuminati(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
vizkiz:
Fraudsters deserves no support from anyone. The only thing they deserve is jail time.
na G things send am to jail abi?

No love lost, no love found.. grin
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:
Rapper Sinzu who just got released from Jail a month ago claims that all the celebrities showing him love now were no where to be found when he was fighting his cases in court and when he was in Prison. The rapper who was released from federal prison in America last month was giving a hero's welcome on twitter by Nigerian musicians when he got released. Everyone from Wizkid to Davido to Ycee tweeted to celebrate his return. Davido even went on to sign him to his label. However Sinzu has acknowledge that although he would have appreciated the support of all these celebrities, he realizes that they did not send him to do the crimes that he did and therefore they had no obligation to support him and because of this he bears no grudges. What do you think? Do you Think the celebrities showing Sinzu support now are fake or do you think he did not deserve the support in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1uaOoC6ETE

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
codetemplar
HigherEd, this guy thinks I am a mod because of u. Lol.
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by NaijaCelebNews: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Lmaoo your not a mod??

1 Like

Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by Mr2wealth: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
When you were enjoying your loot, did you share it with them. tongue
Nobody wants to associate with failure and a thief.
All the same welcome to the world. grin
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by Tamarapetty(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol, dem for protest 4 u before?
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by KingLennon(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
When the business was paying did u remember anybody? You should be thankful to OBO for giving u a 2nd chance
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by HigherEd: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
grin grin grin
Re: "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu by youngsahito(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
na them send u go there

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Almost Forgot His Wife's Birthday See What He Did Next / "When Your Mom Is A Babe" - Simi, As She Warms Hearts In New Photo / Is Williams Uchemba Really A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.