Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid (27697 Views)

Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet / Kiss Daniel Blasts Fan Who Told Him Not To Rejoice Over Argentina's Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by Lalas247(f): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You're damn right. Most of them are witches winches but mask it with the name psychic. cheesy
lol
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:
He carry plenty dada for head but his brain is empty.

A simple Google search would reveal that this was reported on Nairaland in April this year. Anyone with average fact finding techniques and data skills can successfully confuse a lot of Nigerians.

If I know your first name and I pay someone to run a BVN search on you, I'll get all the information I need to run an accurate prophecy on you and suck you dry for sometime.
tongue

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by ednut1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
This was public info na

1 Like

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by CaptainG00D: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
folakemigeh:
Eyah, in as much as he felt emotional, d clown still looks funny AF grin

Hello is that really ur pic?
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by Bobopupa: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Run a BVN search on you... sounding like it's info you'll just obtain like you would from a google search.

chuksanambra:

A simple Google search would reveal that this was reported on Nairaland in April this year. Anyone with average fact finding techniques and data skills can successfully confuse a lot of Nigerians.

If I know your first name and I pay someone to run a BVN search on you, I'll get all the information I need to run an accurate prophecy on you and suck you dry for sometime.

2 Likes

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by welzyj2(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

your moniker says it all...�

1 Like

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by chuksanambra: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bobopupa:
Run a BVN search on you... sounding like it's info you'll just obtain like you would from a google search.

See this one, are you aware that even without BVN, I can get identity verification software from NIMC for a token?

By the time I give you the full name of your mother and tell you to be careful of her, you'll think it's prophecy whereas it's not.

1 Like

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by Iceberg3: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Who else doubt this woman?
THOMAS DIDYMUS grin
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by Iceberg3: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

See this one, are you aware that even without BVN, I can get identity verification software from NIMC for a token?

By the time I give you the full name of your mother and tell you to be careful of her, you'll think it's prophecy whereas it's not.

mental

grin
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by Maldek666: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

And you are still here upon your wisdom ?

1 Like

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by zudozz: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Macdav:
Sowii bro

which one be ''sowii'' again? Make e no be say na ss1 school girls full this Nairaland.
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by chuksanambra: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Maldek666:

And you are still here upon your wisdom ?

I'm not a charlatan who takes advantage of desperate people.
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by MusicSots: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:
The Black man is truly backward. Smh.

Can't imagine someone as intelligent as basketmouth would believe in such things.

So, psychics aren't real?

1 Like

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by CooldudeX1: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2018
I watched the video and everything was real, infact she told him the name his wife would have named the baby and he confirmed it. If you have watched new dawn with Tyler Henry on E entertainment TV before you can relate.

1 Like

Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by trapQ: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Shut up... Black magic is real if you don't know. Watch some of Chris Angel's video you will be astonished.
Are his followers not white people?
TheUbermensch:
The Black man is truly backward. Smh.

Can't imagine someone as intelligent as basketmouth would believe in such things.
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by trapQ: 3:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Keyboard prophet.... Only mouth you can make. One day you will see something bigger than you. That's when you'll know the real deal.
chuksanambra:

I'm not a charlatan who takes advantage of desperate people.
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by TheUbermensch: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2018
trapQ:
Shut up... Black magic is real if you don't know. Watch some of Chris Angel's video you will be astonished.
Are his followers not white people?

I don't even think Chris Abgsls is half as good as Houdini. But every one is beginning to find out how Houdini did his tricks back then.

I never believed someone grown could believe Chris Angels did his tricks for real. Your case is different.
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2018
trapQ:
Keyboard prophet.... Only mouth you can make. One day you will see something bigger than you. That's when you'll know the real deal.
Thanks for this.
However, you can check our signature in blue just below here for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us...
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by uprightman11: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Study the art of cold reading... This shit is very easy..I almost believed her until she asked about his shoulder pain then I knew it was all a gimmick.
Re: See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid by Macdav(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
zudozz:

which one be ''sowii'' again? Make e no be say na ss1 school girls full this Nairaland.

Must you be that serious on someone's write up?

If I Wish, I use sorry or sowii here on naira land, It's none of your bleeping business, and mind you it was not that I was writing to a firm.

On that note, Japaaa!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married / "While Breaking Internet Think Of Your Pikin" - Ik Ogbonna Shades Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.