Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married (27672 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by fabinfos(f): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Popular musician and self-acclaimed entertainer Tunde Ednut has dished out marriage advise on social media to the guys and girls who are “too selective” and are not yet married or with child at 35.

The former singer who is now an Instagram entertainer told this category of people that time is running out on them and asked them to imagine what it will be like when they are 50 and their child is just 10.

Read his controversial post below:

http://kikiotolu.com/tunde-ednut-advises-those-who-are-clocking-35-and-are-not-married-or-have-no-child/

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by IamLEGEND1: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
I can relate.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Lol true talk..
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Fuqman(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
The economy is in shambles and eligible single guys want to earn a decent living before getting married. Shebi na una dey sing, if you no get money hide your face..

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Richdad50(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dear @Tunde Head-Nut,

Serious men look for a job or a business to start before planning for marriage. Marry when you are ready, not because your mates are marrying. Marriage is not a race. Seriously, it is better to be single wanting to marry than be married praying to be single.

253 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
I can truly and honorable say I wanna be a BABY DADDY..

Marriage Is waaaaay oveerrraaated..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
He's right oh

MRSoftapples:
Pocohantas come and read..
this piece is for you..

Leave her village People de follow her

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Proffdada: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
We're all aware grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Freeman59: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
I think Ednut is advising himself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Table shaker.

Up close and personal with Linda's childbirth episodes don open oga eye. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by moorejewelryy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
isokay
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by owobokiri(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
fabinfos:
Popular musician and self-acclaimed entertainer Tunde Ednut has dished out marriage advise on social media to the guys and girls who are “too selective” and are not yet married or with child at 35.

The former singer who is now an Instagram entertainer told this category of people that time is running out on them and asked them to imagine what it will be like when they are 50 and their child is just 10.

Read his controversial post below:

http://kikiotolu.com/tunde-ednut-advises-those-who-are-clocking-35-and-are-not-married-or-have-no-child/

Is it a must to marry? A must to make babies? I mean its cool to "grow with your kids". but if destiny didn't permit you such luxury. you don't need a funny looking comedian with his wacky advice trying hard to make you feel guilt... You have committed no offense... There is much to life than marriage..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by xtophy1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
I'm guy, 24 years, still serving sha and i can't wait to get married if i see a lady that will complement my hustle. Marriage is actually fun.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by KKKWHITE(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
For those ladies searching for a handsome, tall, dark, rich and God fearing man which God hasn't created yet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by SilentBang(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Pocohantas come and read..
this piece is for you..
ok

Seun a Block button would really be helpful on this forum.
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Abioye92(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria economy is not even allowing eligible men to think of marriage, if u get married and u don't have money to take care of the kids, the kids won't be happy with u in future

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by 93Miles: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
At what age is it right for me to get married to Jamaicanlove? Serious advice only.
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by nurez305(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Seriously I need a child now but I don't want to get married now.... there is so much sense in his post

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Engrduke: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
"Ayangbe aja dun" It is easier said than done. Bitter truth though.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by XaintJoel20: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
I must marry Morenike this year.

Time waits for no one...
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Samakus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
He's advising me and guess what, he made a lot of sense.

Lord please pick my call. Let next year not pass me by.

Ogaranya amaka n'okorobia

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Newboss(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Impregnate a lady who also wants a child but not ready to marry . angry Make sure there is a clear agreement on terms. angry

This is where Davido and the rest stand out. angry

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Ejiod(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dumb post from black brain

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by SuperBlack: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
We need money
Z6ZYD9R7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by kingthreat(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
He should advise his dead music career that made no impact.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by FitnessHomme: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I can truly and honorable say I wanna be a BABY DADDY..

Marriage Is waaaaay oveerrraaated..
I'm with you, bruh!
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by stevups(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Samakus:
He's advising me and guess what, he made a lot of sense.

Lord please pick my call. Let next year not pass me by.

Ogaranya amaka n'okorobia
He makes sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / Kate Henshaw, Shan George And Empress Njamah Throwback Photo / "Wives on Strike": Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli Hanging Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.