Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts (53467 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by CastedDude: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
A first class Yoruba traditional ruler in Osun State, the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi, who is known for his luxurious and flashy lifestyle - has revealed what he told raters who named him the 6th richest king recently. According to the monarch, he told them that he's not rich but wealthy as he reveals how he spends his money to the benefit and well being of the masses.

Below is what the monarch shared via his social media page.

GENEROSITY IS ONE OF MY ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS -OLUWO

There are kings but there is King. None of the kings can act closely to King. One of those features of distinction of God is generosity. God is a perfect maker, giver, taker, molder, master, teacher, mentor, tutor, actor, servant, safer and many other exclusive characteristics of God. No one can match the tune of God in serving humanity: HE alone is omnipresent, omnipotent who neither sleep nor doze. HE is a generous giver, not minding the piousness or otherwise of individual person. God extends his blessings: rain, sun, air, breathing etc. to all believing in God or gods. Even, the free thinkers who opine there is no God also enjoy the free gifts of God. Who then can be like God?

Also, religious inclination has no connection with neither affluence nor abject. It is part of manifestation of God`s generosity, dosing wealth that jumps piety barrier. The best servant is best leader. God is our servant and an unequalled KING.

Emulating this feature, apart from closet spending, generosity is one of the administrative tools of Oluwo. I was recently rated the 6th richest king but i told the raters that I'm not rich but wealthy. I only spend the little i have for the wellbeing of others because the wealth is given to me for the interest of others.I am of the belief that, even health, whatever God given to everyone is for certain people, not his exclusive property "

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/oluwo-of-iwoland-reveals-what-he-told-raters-after-being-named-6th-richest-king.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by blakid(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oba Jaiye Jaiye, i hail ooo.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Trapnews: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Pebcak: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
The great ewedu king

28 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Generalkorex(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Boss king

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Full of money

I sell laptop hard drives

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by fatymore(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
OK ooo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
3G traditional ruler grin grin grin

But 66 many ooo. If na a average classroom, na I'm be say he fail for exam. Too bad cry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by OboOlora(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Were ni boy yi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by school123: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice �
Hope he help develop his community n empower youths
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by MadeInTokyo: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Yahoo yahoo king

King wey dey do Alibaba, CEO, CFO format jobs

King wey dey cash out stolen Credit card and bitcoins

King wey dey change IP address anyhow like investor BJ

17 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Sheuns(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

You mean the emir of Iwo Emirate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Majlaw(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
6th Richest king in Osun State?

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by edo3(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Adaowerri111: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
The car isn't befitting

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Khutie: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
•••I still insist that the term monarch should be respected. There was a reason yhu were there, yhu re far better than the President. Your resignation from that throne can only be death.

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey love.

Looking through Nigeria system of monarchy of recent, yhu'll agree with me that Kings are being made by artificial hallucinations.(Not all tho)

With that said, I won't relent in telling everyone that he remains my favourite.cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
King wey sabi
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by chuksanambra: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
The great ewedu king

He's unlike those traditional rulers in your region who fight for souvenirs at children's birthday parties.

20 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by HardMirror(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nonsense!

Did any one notice how they avoided naming those who rated him and is it richest in osun state? Richest in SW nigeria? Or richest in the world? Who do these fraudsters think they are fooling?

See as i dey look the foolish blogger and the 419 king

11 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by ednut1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
High time these monarchs are scrapped. Eating national cake anyhow, driving rolls royce and lambo. Mtcheew
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by gstuntzng: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yam pounding machine . So simple

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is nige-eria everybodi be Krimina

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Antichristus: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
YAHOO YAHOO KING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Megatrix: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oba, Emir and Igwe rolled into one angry

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Jabioro: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tell us how many lwo indigenes you have took care of their sch fees,and your home breed companys...All these tax invader won't allows us to rest wt their monthly allowee from tax payers coffers.No thanks to our multilated book called constitution

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by martolux(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Igwe of Iwo land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom / Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos / Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.