Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom (53482 Views)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by benjackugo: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Little Boy Labelled A Witch 5 Years Ago, Becomes Best Man At A Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

Little boy, Hope, who was labelled a witch by his family and left to starve to death, was the best man at a wedding of one of the team members that rescued him five years ago in Eket, Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

Hope, then an emaciated 2-year-old, was rescued by Danish aid, Anja Ringgren Loven and her team on January 31, 2016, after he was found wandering the streets for eight months.

Ms Loven on Sunday, shared photos of a stylish and handsome Hope at the wedding of Land of Hope's Education Officer, which took place last weekend.

She wrote;

"In exactly 40 days today we are going to celebrate that Hope was rescued 5 years ago. To be exact, Hope was rescued on the 30 of January 2016.

I cannot wait 40 days to share these pictures of Hope. He is simply to cute and handsome

Last week Hope was best man at Don Udowan, our Education officer’s wedding and Hope just shined like a little star

Looking back, it’s hard to believe that 5 years have already passed. I remember the day we rescued Hope as if it was yesterday.

As most of you know I have the name HOPE tattooed on my fingers. A tattoo I got many years ago even long before I ever travelled to Nigeria. Because for more than a decade now it’s been my mission in life to: Help One Person Everyday: HOPE

Many of you have been following our work since we rescued Hope and witnessed his amazing transformation. He is a SURVIVOR and one day he will be old enough to travel the world and tell his story.

We owe everything to you, our followers, sponsors, supporters and members"
https://www.facebook.com/100044271404682/posts/236540004498378/?app=fbl

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by benjackugo: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
More

17 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by phrancys001(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Akwa ibom people and witching mentality

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by JaneYave(f): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Costly mistake. Same child someone is crying and praying for somewhere.

201 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by osamz007: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
THE BEST IS YET TO COME FOR HIM

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Moniq007(f): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Shellsploit: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Change is the only constant thing on life...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Akwa Ibom should be nuked down.....

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Fahdiga(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Akwa Ibom should be nuked down..
So says a drunk

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fahdiga:
So says a drunk

I don't have time for ipob miscreants or nnamdi kanu trajectory stupidity.
How is your supreme leader doing? grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Ekemeze: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ekemeze:

You mofo. thunder fire u and ur ugly generation.

lalasticlala sissy3 dominique seun
rule 2 violated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
HOPE

If not for that oyibo lady Anja abi kilounje, they would have wasted a very handsome man and a fine destiny...

I believe sometimes, Nigerians brought upon itself the hardship they are facing right now..
We are extremely wicked believe me..

YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, YOU GO GET ENEMIES
you buy car, wahala
You build house, gbege..
You get promoted, trouble..

Wo, ko sogbon to le da
Kosi iwa to le wu
Kosi ona to le gba,
To le fi te aye lorun...
SUMMARY
YOU CAN'T SATISFY HUMAN BEING

44 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Little boy labelled a Witch

Whatever happened to the word Wizard? Or has it been thrown out of the dictionary for good?

Damn, what is going on on Nairaland these days though?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Moniq007(f): 5:27am On Dec 21, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Little boy labelled a Witch

Whatever happened to the word Wizard? Or has it been thrown out of the dictionary for good?

Damn, what is going on on Nairaland these days though?

So I see am.
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Weneda(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
benjackugo:
Little Boy Labelled A Witch 5 Years Ago, Becomes Best Man At A Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

Little boy, Hope, who was labelled a witch by his family and left to starve to death, was the best man at a wedding of one of the team members that rescued him five years ago in Eket, Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

Hope, then an emaciated 2-year-old, was rescued by Danish aid, Anja Ringgren Loven and her team on January 31, 2016, after he was found wandering the streets for eight months.

Ms Loven on Sunday, shared photos of a stylish and handsome Hope at the wedding of Land of Hope's Education Officer, which took place last weekend.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044271404682/posts/236540004498378/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1376061/little-boy-labelled-witch-5-years-ago-becomes-best-man-wedding-akwa-ibom-photos/

Lalasticlala
See how this fine boy for don go like that. Akwa Ibom with this their witches and wizard stories i tire o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ignorant people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
how wish the boy no make am now they will still labelled him as witch..
Africa society will still believe people are the cause of their predicament... nothing can be done to correct that mentality

1 Like

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by IamPlato(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
I Hope The Idiots Who Gave Birth To Him Can See This...

They Should Never Be Allowed To Have Another Child

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na only God know how many families fake men of God don set ablaze
If not for God,dis boy grave for don grow flowers unto say maybe one fake pastor tag am as wizard...

6 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by easyboycom(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
I don't just know either to be happy about this news or be sad
the sky is the starting point for him

6 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by nairavsdollars(f): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
his parents are the real witch

11 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Akwa ibom people with cave mentality undecided

9 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by sylve11: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
nice one. cool
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by BUSHHUNTER: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
A friend came back from akwa ibom couple of weeks ago...he said the only benefit of that state is free and easy kpekus!

Aside from unlimited free access to wide variety of Kpekus nothing else.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
it beats my imagination how a parent will wilfully discard his/her child in the name of calling them a witch.

Even animals don't do that.

even if na witch, wetin em do you??

I would say it might be some religious or cultural believe, whichever it is, out humanity should at least tell us better..

Hope may you continue to grow well, just like joseph, your family will kneel before you one day

and least I forget, HML to the couple

6 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
We have continued to maintain that witchcraft is a ruse, fantasy, and nonexistent creation.
It only exists in the imagination of those who believe in it. Be liberated and defend the innocent!

Meanwhile to fake online winches and swines,
The anointing wey all of us @ carry,
No be una Papa mate!

Many of you have been following our work since we rescued Hope and witnessed his amazing transformation. He is a SURVIVOR and one day he will be old enough to travel the world and tell his story.
This is only the beginning of more success and exploits in Hope's life.
His future is damn bright and beautiful.
This can only be God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by Tenshades(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
cry
Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
That's how ds handsome boy star could have bin killed, but d star was too bright for d real wintch to kill

2 Likes

Re: Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom by careytommy37(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Eggon People / Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos / Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.