Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Will I Ever Find True Happiness In Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will I Ever Find True Happiness In Life? (355 Views)

Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking? / What Gives You Happiness In Life / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will I Ever Find True Happiness In Life? by MrHandsome2013: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
I have never in my life one day be happy,
I aways regret each day of life for my existence,
I blame my parents who set me in the path of self hate, inferiority complex and shane..
Right from childhood i have this issue of not relating with people well...
I hardly relate with people and i have this emotional complexity that makes it hard for me to feel loved or maintain good relationship with me..
Sorry to say this i regret being born and i so much hate my parents because they caused it..
I am just living for living purpose
Re: Will I Ever Find True Happiness In Life? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Spend less time on nairaland and social.kedia and go out to make rreal friends

Practise makes perfect the more you do something the better you become at it

So the more you relate with real people and try to handle your emotions.the better.ypu will get at.it
Staying on nairaland and social.medoa won't.help you
Re: Will I Ever Find True Happiness In Life? by MrHandsome2013: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Spend less time on nairaland and social.kedia and go out to make rreal friends

Practise makes perfect the more you do something the better you become at it

So the more you relate with real people and try to handle your emotions.the better.ypu will get at.it
Staying on nairaland and social.medoa won't.help you
Thanks dear, i pray for strength to regain my purpose in life...i have wasted many years of my youthful age

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online / Laspotech Post Utme 2018 Form : How To Apply / Apply Now: CWAY Group Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.