Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (51990 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by metroparrot: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2018
A Staff of FreshFm was at the scene of the demolition this morning weeping uncontrollably. When asked why he was weeping, he said;

‘’I work here. Ayefele has never owed us salaries. It is the only means that I feed my family. If the station is demolished, so many families will suffer, he said as he kept on weeping’’.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-freshfm-staff-weeps-how-will-i-take-care-of-my-family-now/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by FarahAideed: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Under the APC Nigerians have lost over 13 million jobs to poor policies and leadership and instead of saving the little jobs still left the are destroying them just to prove a dirty political point

251 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2018
It shall never be well with Ajimobi and APC supporters in Oyo state

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Bakerdav: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
Under the APC Nigerians have lost over 13 million jobs to poor policies and leadership and instead of saving the little jobs still left the are destroying them just to prove a dirty political point
i swear, ajimobi really do bad thing

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by zionmde: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Even amidst of all the outcry from the public, they went ahead and demolished the building. imagine the pains employees of that radio station will be going through. There means for survival.

I just pity for young useless things who cannot event cater for their feeding twice a day that come carrying APC and PDP matter on their head

These thieves called politicians don't care about us, they only care about their selfish ambitions. We have been crying about SARS nobody is listening,

they said they are fighting corruption yet policemen are still collecting #50 on the road, still bail is not free too

they said they are spending billions on roads yet we suffer everyday on bad roads.

they said they are investing heavily in education yet no standard lab or learning facilities in our schools

these idioots don't care about us they don't listen to us .
and yet idiiots will be coming here to sing APC and PDP. u will see some homo ukpabiluses coming here to defend this brutality and wickedness just because the nincompoop is an APC governor

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by abokibuhari: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Aderewah: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
The rich will continue to make the poor cry till the poor decide to rise up against the oppressors. The day we fight back is the day iMr his country will really change. Until then, let's continue deceiving ourselves

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Sisijetue(f): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC just lost oyo state...

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by ayusco85(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
why was it demolished pls?

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by QuietHammer(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Do not offend the wrong person.

The Oyo state government may claim that no permission was given for the modification of the said building which is why it was demolished and thereby win in a court of law, however he lost in the people's court.
The simple fact remains that a radio station of a disabled which employed tens of persons just got demolished.
They should have turned a blind eye to the building. People will sentimentalize this and blow it out of proportion.
Know whom you are dealing with and do not offend the
wrong person.

47 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Rebuke: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh my! This is really sad.

Heartless and wicked leaders we hv in dis country.

Yhu haven't created job for yhur people bt the one created by a reasonable person is being destroyed by yhu.. and yhu thnk posterity will forgive yhu?

We are all here for a season, only God is here forever.

35 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Roon9(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Naija go better again?
That is a question for the president...

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by kennosklint(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi no try at all

4 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by DavSagacity(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is the reason why Ajimobi demolished the building. He only used the fact that the building is on the high way as the reason.
It's shameful that the Government of Oyo state that cannot maintain the state owned broadcasting stations can order the demolition of a broadcasting house worth #800 Million with 150 workers earning a living from the station..
He will be blowing grammar that he wants foreign investors to come and invest in Oyo state. How will they come when you cannot even encourage the local investors in the state..?
I wonder what he would have done to Splash FM 105.5 if it was not owned by one of the high ranked Olubadan Chiefs particularly when the fearless Edmond Obillo was still at the station.
A state that is growing is because the bastard son has not come to town.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by HonEmeritus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shameful acts by AjimoRubbish

5 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by WisdomFlakes: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Come on, man up. It's not the end of the world. Pickup yourself and you will be okay. Your best days are ahead of you.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Sannisege: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
So because it’s Aiyefele’s house, the government should not do the right thing. Aiyefele should go to court if he feels his right has been violated rather than seeking unnecessary public sympathy. How about the countless commoners whose houses have been demolished? Who will protest on their behalf?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by valdes00(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi is one of this reasons why I want to be an assassin.....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Adebowale89(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
ajimobi the spoilt brat. God will judge us all accordingly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by divinelove(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's obvious
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Albert0011(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
A sad day indeed for the man...but the governor should have considered ayefele,someone's means of livelihood just gone like dat. I feel like even crying for the man.(God will punish Man united for cutting my ticket)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by sokera: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
something is wrong with us in this country, the performances of every second term governors always tell these governors are intentionally wicked to the masses , they will do well in their first tenure and become a beast in the second tenure .... why are these leaders just wicked to the masses ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Maxymilliano(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Imagine a government that cannot create job for able bodied men but destroying jobs created by a physically challenged young man ... Shame of a nation

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Useless bloggers and their stories.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by hapsonv: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
So bad of our government. structure dat put food on d table of some nigerians demolished, but many ritual den are yet to be uncovered nor demolished. May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sisijetue:
APC just lost oyo state...
Better don't overwork yourself. The same people crying and cursing APC and ajimobi today ,you will be surprised to see that if they are given 5k naira plus 2 kongos of rice ,they will vote for ajimobi and APC again.
I have stopped pitying Nigerians ,they are not worth the trouble because they will never learn

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by luizkyworld(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rule #1: Never flirt wit politicians. They will bite u hard wen they suspect u'r in bed wit their enemies. Ayefele shouldn't av invited Ajimobi to his station in 2016. Only Dangote knows how to play de game

14 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by gurunlocker: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Same state government that cannot provide job and owe workers and pensioners months of salary is demolishing the working place where close to 150 people feed their family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Zenithpeak(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
metroparrot:
A Staff of FreshFm was at the scene of the demolition this morning weeping uncontrollably. When asked why he was weeping, he said;

‘’I work here. Ayefele has never owed us salaries. It is the only means that I feed my family. If the station is demolished, so many families will suffer, he said as he kept on weeping’’.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-freshfm-staff-weeps-how-will-i-take-care-of-my-family-now/

What I'm sure of is.......

Anyone that pull down the music house pulls down the house of joy and happiness and in in the same vein built for himself the house of sorrow and unpleasantness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by omocalabar(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ayefele culd as well settle down in the US like his contemporaries...but no, he decided to establish here and create job opportunities for others......After their useless leader will ask diasporans to come back.......OYO people, dont worry..on election day u guys will get ur 4000naira each to carry broom

20 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by BeijinDossier: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
..and Yorubas shall still vote APC again on empty stomach just because Tinubu said so even when they are all loosing their jobs. It is sad that just one man is controlling the "destiny" of entire race with no questions. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by 3kay945(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
I detest the governor since the day I watch a clip where he was talking rubbish to students and they all stood there looking like zombis..

Is left for the Oyo peeps to take action now. Or continue being mumu as the larger society itself is cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning / Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) / How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.