Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday (1981 Views)

Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by vondaman: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian upcoming rapper, Shenzi has taken to his twitter account @shenziekeomah to expose a girl who is offering him her virginity on his birthday
The acclaimed rapper was quick to reject the girls offer and was asking for something better in exchange
But the girl never wanted tha

See full story: http://www.vondanews.com/girl-named-oninye-offers-upcoming-artist-her-virginity-on-his-birthday

Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Itzpetersv: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nawa oo
Nothing person no go see
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by ko40(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
attention seeker, dis one no fit blow. rapper ko stripper ni shio
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Ever8054: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
attack the destiny killer who is after the young blood and leave the guy and his destiny in Gods hands...learn to encourage and be happy for othere people struggles and stop been a demon.... how did you know he won't blow?...some of you can't hide your envy even on social media.... just get the f**k out of here

2 Likes

Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2018
i am not going to give you a regular sex it is sex like never before, i have got many style to display to you and you know i have longed to do this with you for a long time

chai, someone future mother cry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Itzpetersv: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

I'm telling you
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Emilokoiyawon: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2018
This guy is very aware for his age. Usually at this age boyz are just like he-goats. Humping any and everything.
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by YeyeGirl(f): 4:40am On Jun 05, 2018
He only exposed d chats but his reply shows he really wanna bang... "When my mates are crashing, u want me to b sweating lyk he-goat".... Shenzi kor,Shanghai ni... Ogbeni swerve... undecided
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by ednut1(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Smh. U no fit blow dis way
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by ayazor: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2018
The girl get confidence the boy will blow
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by nicholartsdesign: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2018
wo da bleep is shenzi?
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Anonymous1017: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Dear shenzu Abi shenzi

We know say Na you dey behind the chat stop fooling yourself and find a better way to blow you can ask your mentor skibii

1 Like

Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by ko40(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2018
e pain u sotey u de gv urself smack down. just take am easy. i knw say u b d upcoming artist younger bro
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by SniperSmurf(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by OneCorner: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Flat headed girls are just too cheap.
Come my area, na bike riders or shoemaker mallams dey yansh dem

Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Partnerbiz(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Made up chat
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by ayazor: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Girl Named Onyinye Offers Upcoming Rapper, Shenzi Her Virginity On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry
I don't fvck with virgin...Kai! I will never try it no matter what.

During my undergrad days, have one of my side chic who wanted a bang disvirgin herself through any means possible first, then show started the next month.nStory that touch, I do not like. Man got a phobia for blood shiit

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nina Dazzles In A Beautiful Creamy Gown / Bbnaija: Alex Looks Prettier In New Stunning Outfits (see Photos) / Nicki Minaj Wants Sex 3 Times Every Night. She Is Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.