Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion (36663 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School / Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by BloggersNG: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Teen Actress Regina Daniels who just gained admission at Igbinedion University has already been named the most outstanding student and face of her department, She was awarded days ago, And the 17yr took her page to celebrate the big day, In her reaction she says she has beauty and brains. she shared the photos and captioned:

''My mother says beauty without brain is zero, but beauty with brain can make you conquer the world.

Education is a key to knowledge and knowledge is the key to success. Am proud to announce my award as the face of my department and most outstanding student in my department and my level. I thank God for giving me the brain to carry both my career and my education, not making me drop one for the other. This award goes to God and my mother for always being there to educate me. And of course to my fans

Thank you all''

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/regina-daniels-celebrates-as-she-wins.html

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Anigreat: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

Keep shut and enjoy the grace of God.

Celebrating something you didn't merit?

you got that on a platter of gold.

58 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Ok Miss "Beauty and the Brain" next time it is "I'm" not "Am." beauty ko brain ni.

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2018
No kidding

Well-done girl.

Aha!!!

I just knew it. Waiting for more of such comments. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
Ok Miss "Beauty and the Brain" next time it is "I'm" not "Am." beauty ko brain ni.
Nairalanders, una no get zero chill grin

72 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by PISTRAEL(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Una weldone o, you don use beauty and fame chanced the rest. Am very sure nothing dey that head.

28 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Partnerbiz(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
so you get brain too?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by akum78: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2018
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

Wetin my eyes don see, my mouth no fit talk..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by justi4jesu(f): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2018
cool cool

I need bulk BITCOIN

Dead or Alive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by frankmelv(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2018
no be say e deserve am... but na she pay pass the others so she gaxt take am

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by phranklyn92(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2018
But wait oh. When this geh go turn 20 year sef? Every time she be teenager. Hian!

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by inoki247: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2018
wu iz she.. one of Buhari Minister

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Speakdatruth: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2018
At least she focused

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by seunlly(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2018
What you don't deserve and you are thanking God for it.

I pity your career.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by kennisman(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Beauty and monkey brain. olodo

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by rozayx5(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2018
she just started school recently

which award again

pls wait till convocation

nothing to celebrate here

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Welrez(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Is it in Physics department?! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Promxy94(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
I laugh in spanish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by MrGreenMavro: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy

she don start to buy award at this early age angry

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by penkstimer: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
abeg make them give u d award jae
ur head dey there

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by moyakz(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Beauty and brains that Nigeria women cannot use to conquer their husbands like Buhari...na world dem wan conquer...Shoro niyen!
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by czarina(f): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Good one girlie kiss

Check my profile and you'll be glad you did cool
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Factfinder1(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Things money can do...outstanding in terms of academic performance or what Yet there are soo many unrecognized first class student in that school....our Glory in promoting mediocrity is second to none in this country

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by fatymore(f): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2018
She paid for the award

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Oduwils222(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2018
We keep fighting corruption even after rapture. I wnt be suprise to hear she grad with 1st class

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Iykenuwa(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
This girl has been "17" for over six years now. When will she turn 18?

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Make she no dey bobo us. Between 5-20k is enough to pay for these awards. And she hss enough to pay

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Kingjags: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Person wey I'm sure never finish her 100l clearance dn get award?,what yardstick was it measured?, e sure me say she never do any CA yet and she get award. Lmao. The joke is on her

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Macnnoli4(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Has the session in Igbinedion University ended already?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Harrynight(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

She pretend to have won the award courtesy of her brain
And we pretend to believe her! grin

Meanwhile we secretly know that personality, social Status and bank account actually won u the award tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.