Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Will Pay The Bride Price. A Man Asked Miss Nollywood Organizer To get married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Pay The Bride Price. A Man Asked Miss Nollywood Organizer To get married (599 Views)

I See Tonto Dikeh Having Her Own Church Soon: Miss Nollywood Organizer (barakumo / Shameful Act-miss Nollywood Organizer Spotted Eating On The Road / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay The Bride Price. A Man Asked Miss Nollywood Organizer To get married by Flashnews: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2018
We saw this post on Facebook where a billionaire Hon Godsave Aladei from Bayelsa state told the organizer miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant to fine a wife and tell him, that he will pay for the bride price with immediate effect that Mr Barakumo Odede Solomon is a good man and he has touched the lives of so many young girls to be better people in society using the miss Nollywood platform

Re: I Will Pay The Bride Price. A Man Asked Miss Nollywood Organizer To get married by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Alexreport, kindly look for a wife for this BILLIONAIRE o!
Re: I Will Pay The Bride Price. A Man Asked Miss Nollywood Organizer To get married by Flashnews: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigeria Female Celebrities Who Has Low Self Esteem / Otedola Bridge: What Ali Baba Said About Fatal Tanker Explosion / Omotola Steps Out For Elumelu’s Foundation Event With President Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.