Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (63653 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Angelanest: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Drama ensued after a girl who was believed to have died 2 years ago walked back to her parents home yesterday. It was gathered that the girl identified as Winnie died after an illness and the body was taken to the mortuary and later to the church before she was reportedly buried.

The shocking incident of the girl's "resurrection" happened yesterday in the quiet Masala town in Ndola, Zambia.

The girl was said to have been buried at Mitingo cemetery only for her to walk back to home to the shock of her parents and neighbours.

The girl revealed that it was not her they buried but a banana tree as hundreds of residents gathered at the Central Police where the parents and the girl were kept awaiting for a DNA test to be authorized and conducted on the girl.

The death certificate and birth certificate were also tendered to the police to help find the truth .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/shock-as-girl-who-was-buried-2-years-ago-walks-back-to-her-parents-house-photos.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Poorboy: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2018
In Africa everything is possible, trying to understand but can't

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Olalan(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2018
The people who hurried her would know exactly what happened,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Olalan(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2018
The people who buried her would know exactly what happened,

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Valro(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
And its not a new movie?

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2018
And they are still there with her. I smell something
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Perhaps, everyone of them dreamt the girl died and was buried.

But where she come dey for 2 years?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by OfficialAwol(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2018
The girl's claim that they buried a banana tree isn't plausible except that the corpse wasn't opened during the period of the burial.

And let's assume her people buried banana tree, where was she for two years? Eloped with a guy to collect d*ck and now she's tired or probably abandoned by the guy and she remembered home?

If I were her parents, dead she is, and dead she shall remain.

But this girl looks too dirty to be an actress.

I'm just gonna get popcorn and wait for the follow up.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by kmaster007: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2018
at dis stage even Usain bolts can't complete wit me if dey say make we run.. well! maybe nah (Second Chance).....

22 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by nanauju(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by apprentist(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2018
So why is she looking like that? Its been two years na.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by NwaAmaikpe: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

Her boyfriend's preek must be very good.

For her to have come back to life from the grave shows it was impossible to let go of it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Speakdatruth: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2018
This is Africa

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by martolux(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2018
She resurrected
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Tolams16(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Asetre
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by MrGreenMavro: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
na wa o...tot it was a NIGERIAN film...but its in ZAMBIA
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by moscobabs(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Im confuse o...where was she since all these years?

Maybe she is a winch
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Okundaye4(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Wonder shall never end...

Meanwhile, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by itiswellandwell: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Orisirisi....
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by 1miccza: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
When i thought i had seen it all

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Edu3Again: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
This sounds like wetin APC & Lai Mohammed arrange.

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Simeony007(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Chaii
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by koolaid87: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
We need full gist ooo

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Eneyerin: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
If there is any truth in this story science please you have a lot to explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by sotall(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by nabegibeg: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Angelanest:
Drama ensued after a girl who was believed to have died 2 years ago walked back to her parents home yesterday. It was gathered that the girl identified as Winnie died after an illness and the body was taken to the mortuary and later to the church before she was reportedly buried.

The shocking incident of the girl's "resurrection" happened yesterday in the quiet Masala town in Ndola, Zambia.

The girl was said to have been buried at Mitingo cemetery only for her to walk back to home to the shock of her parents and neighbours.

The girl revealed that it was not her they buried but a banana tree as hundreds of residents gathered at the Central Police where the parents and the girl were kept awaiting for a DNA test to be authorized and conducted on the girl.

The death certificate and birth certificate were also tendered to the police to help find the truth .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/shock-as-girl-who-was-buried-2-years-ago-walks-back-to-her-parents-house-photos.html

She was not buried gullible people

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by empire2017(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her boyfriend's preek must be very good.

For her to come back to life from the grave because it was impossible to let go of it.
am waiting patiently.Update fast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.