Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (63819 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Unik3030: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
mumihaja:
The police source says command has been given that once it is proved that the body that was burried belongs to Winnie, the one who has reappeared will be shot by police because it would be evident that she is just a ghost.

Winnie caused shock among many citizens in Ndola after appearing home when she died in 2016 and was buried.

Upon arrival from the grave, Winnie told her family that she was not the one who they buried adding that it is satanists who took her hostage.

She also revealed that actually, many people who are considered dead are living under the hostage of satanists.
it's like the story is more than physical maybe spiritual I guess
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by mumihaja(f): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Unik3030:
it's like the story is more than physical maybe spiritual I guess

seriously.

And Winnie has revealed that there is a “big” opposition leader in Zambia who belongs to the underworld and is responsible for what she contends is “fake ” deaths of people, especially through accidents.

The police source says during interrogations Winnie said the said politician has a target given to him by satanists to take 500,000 souls as sacrifice for his flourishing political opportunity and business.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by GALATICOS3015(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
OP. PLS DO A FOLLOW UP ON THIS DEVELOPMENT. . WE MUST GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS MATTER!
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Unik3030: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
mumihaja:

seriously.

And Winnie has revealed that there is a “big” opposition leader in Zambia who belongs to the underworld and is responsible for what she contends is “fake ” deaths of people, especially through accidents.

The police source says during interrogations Winnie said the said politician has a target given to him by satanists to take 500,000 souls as sacrifice for his flourishing political opportunity and business.
make God just help us my brother,there are many things science cannot explain
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by bizzibodi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
middlebelter:
Nairalanders, although I cannot confirm the truth, but I have heard about similar story in Kogi State called KADOKO. We were told that its a type of juju wicked people do to exchange hard working men and women with Banana Stalk by making it appear that the particular person is dead the relative will proceed to bury the perceived dead man/woman only for the juju man to deploy the exchanged people to thier farm to work.

In such instance, the people will just see that large expanse of land has been cleared or cultivated without using tractors within a short period of time. Sometimes you hear the voices and cries of people fior water or hunger but you wont see anybody. Such wicked people often fail to feed the exhanged people well hence continua cry for help.

However I have not heard about such people returning back to life. The lady in this report if true must possess some extra ordinary power to have been able to return home.

Late Kolawole Olawuyi once run such a programe on his : IRI AYE. I also know of a village in the present Kogi State where a man was alleged to have involved in such diabolical practice, and was consequently exiled from the village.

Kadoko and banana bunch is real. Want to know more, visit Kogi West.
Point of order are u saying sen.dino's kogi west.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Profirmiya: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anybody with vital information about npower posting 2017
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Dekadet(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
My grandma(late now) told me a tale like this before. Believe me that girl was not the one they buried, a clear incident of black magic. He who knows knows,but he who was born blind will never comprehend. Except a white man writes it in a book. But the same white people perform magic shows and saw people into halves or make people levitate after hypnotizing them(that they will believe)
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Orpe7(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Damn!
She just used the get out of Heaven/hell free card
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Malawian(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
We were in JSS1 when we passed one guy after taking an alternate route from church. One of my friends claimed the man we just passed died in their town over a year ago. Not that i believed him cos that was the first time such a funny story was said to me. I remember though the terror on my friend's face that morning, and he never followed us through that route back from church again.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by stevups(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
In the culture, if banana is buried, then that is the replacement for a life.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
I haven't seen/heard that sometime related to this will happen in the bible. Where this one comot from?.... It must surely be zambia/kenya/zimbabwe. Na only them de africa ni
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by middlebelter(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
bizzibodi:

Point of order are u saying sen.dino's kogi west.

grin angry angry

I didn't mention any Senator. Just visit Kogi West for further research, ok?
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Angelanest:
Drama ensued after a girl who was believed to have died 2 years ago walked back to her parents home yesterday. It was gathered that the girl identified as Winnie died after an illness and the body was taken to the mortuary and later to the church before she was reportedly buried.

The shocking incident of the girl's "resurrection" happened yesterday in the quiet Masala town in Ndola, Zambia.

The girl was said to have been buried at Mitingo cemetery only for her to walk back to home to the shock of her parents and neighbours.

The girl revealed that it was not her they buried but a banana tree as hundreds of residents gathered at the Central Police where the parents and the girl were kept awaiting for a DNA test to be authorized and conducted on the girl.

The death certificate and birth certificate were also tendered to the police to help find the truth .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/shock-as-girl-who-was-buried-2-years-ago-walks-back-to-her-parents-house-photos.html

Useless, Baseless, Senseless, Hopeless story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Malawian:
We were in JSS1 when we passed one guy after taking an alternate route from church. One of my friends claimed the man we just passed died in their town over a year ago. Not that i believed him cos that was the first time such a funny story was said to me. I remember though the terror on my friend's face that morning, and he never followed us through that route back from church again.
the man obviously didn't die.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by kmaster007: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
magzey:

Lie n me go carry 1st , shocked shocked African Wonders grin grin grin chief Witch she be.. embarassed embarassed
you dey talk as if you get liver... if nah you re you goin to watch d miracle. forget you go pick race
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by vaxx: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
LosVikingos:

Vaxx, what do think about this?

I have heard a similar case here in Nigeria, and now this is Zambia, can this be real or not?
Dismiss the story. It is a complete hoax just to brainwashed some gullible individual.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by LosVikingos: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
vaxx:
Dismiss the story. It is a complete hoax just to brainwashed some gullible individual.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Adeking10(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]I once watched a movie titled the returned and another such movie again, the events were similar to this Zambian story.. I never thought this was possible until now.. If confirmed to be real then she should be watched meticulously for some funny abnormal behaviors...like not sleeping at night to Inability to be satisfied by regular foods... I dey fear o!!
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Goldjoy33(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maybe she wasn't buried
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by SirTenu: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
With JESUS all things are posible i belive kissWith JESUS all things are posible i belive
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by SirTenu: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Zambian police wil shot ghost hahaha she wil reapear again & again olosho ;DZambian police wil shot ghost hahaha she wil reapear again & again olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.