Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos (27793 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by wakandanation(f): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Over the weekend, Africa's richest black man, Aliko Dangote invited some paramount rulers in the South West to his Lagos residence for a meeting,

Present at the meeting were, the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Adewale Akanbi, His Majesty Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi, Israeli Ambassador Guy Feldman, Chairman Julius Berger Mutiu Sunmonu and Paddy Adenuga, son of Mike Adenuga.

see more photos below...

http://wakanda.ng/oluwo-iwoland-meets-aliko-dangote-paddy-adenuga-lagos-photos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Hungry don drive this one from palace go look for money cheesy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by JerryLegend(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by itspzpics(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Nice one swagga king

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Abjay97(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Deep inside, i know you want to be rich as they are
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by delzbaba(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
3 times a day

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2018
delzbaba:
3 times a day

13 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by delzbaba(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=68192305][/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by nabegibeg: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2018
wakandanation:
Over the weekend, Africa's richest black man, Aliko Dangote invited some paramount rulers in the South West to his Lagos residence for a meeting,

Present at the meeting were, the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Adewale Akanbi, His Majesty Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi, Israeli Ambassador Guy Feldman, Chairman Julius Berger Mutiu Sunmonu and Paddy Adenuga, son of Mike Adenuga.

see more photos below...

http://wakanda.ng/oluwo-iwoland-meets-aliko-dangote-paddy-adenuga-lagos-photos/

Oba guy man

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by tobtap: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
yahoo yahoo KING cheesy cool
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by BlackHatNaija: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingship with enlightenment and social sensitivity

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
will that increase my income?....
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by olasco18(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
God bless baba buhari... Continuity till 2023....
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by omooba969(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Not funny. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by ToluSuo(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Please can someone honestly tell me the relevance of this particular king?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by chuks34(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Money mongers
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by olasco18(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
will that increase my income?....
Who cares abt ur income... Who ur income help

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by okuneddie(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Oluwo and Paddy adenuga kind of look alike

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by harrisonford001: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Imagine the way paddy dey shake a first class king without gesticulating! Some of these new obas are north worthy of being a custodian of culture! I doubt if oba of Benin Will descend so low

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2018
that's what you need ... ediat
olasco18:

Who cares abt ur income... Who ur income help

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Mxm. Iwo people must be so dissappointed in this their king. Shame.

See the way small paddy is even shaking him. Its not his fault, when the king will be wearing jeans and bling like a hood rat.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by MillionDollars: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Paddy Adenuga, thats dude that wanted to buy chevron in one country like that, determination mhen ‘n
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Macnnoli4(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2018
I know he will attend this one personally, He better be present in the next yoruba traditional rulers meeting and stakeholders meeting.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by blowjob: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
DIS RAM,OBA,GO JUST COLLECT,SMALL THIN,AND FORGET HIS PEOPLE... grin grin..NIGERIANS grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by luckygirl02(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
How? Dangote should have invited me instead. oluwo of iwo my foot

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by excomarow(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Babe haba na grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by olasco18(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
that's what you need ... ediat
Fr u to cm here and post dt rubbish means dt ur brain don shift

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is a misleading headline... He couldn't have invited them to his house for a meeting..that us infradig...... He is probably breaking his fast with them in his house.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Dangote And Paddy Adenuga Meet In Lagos by francisbarrack(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Shuts Palace Over Coronavirus, Suspends Traditional Activities / Oluwo Akanbi: Leave Me To God, Stop Judging Me On Social Media / 5 Interesting Things About Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.