Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

The List of Herbal For Remedies Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The List of Herbal For Remedies Malaria (984 Views)

The Pros and Cons Of HERBAL Bitters(e.g Yoyo Bitters,fijk) by Nairaland Doctors / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The List of Herbal For Remedies Malaria by Thobeya: 8:27pm On May 30, 2010
I have been having this reoccuring malaria and i have taken different makes and brands of malaria drugs yet no solution.I have heard that paw paw leaves and dogonyaro can be used to treat it herbally if there is any other solution you know drop it here please.
Re: The List of Herbal For Remedies Malaria by Thobeya: 6:33am On May 31, 2010
Anybody help

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Cure For Movement In The Body / If You're Considering A Tattoo, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.