Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,193 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... (640 Views)

Laycon Delivers An Acoustic Version Of "All Over Me" / USA Fender Acoustic Guitar For Sale At A Cheap Price.. / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
guys.... please does anyone have or know where i can get a clean acoustic big sized guitar to buy? very urgent please.......
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by Makschinchin: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2019
BRYAN999:
guys.... please does anyone have or know where i can get a clean acoustic big sized guitar to buy? very urgent please.......

I've got one here. Big sized acoustic guitar, black. Was hoping to sell or exchange it with a piano since I can't play this piece. Anyone interested??

Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by KingWarri: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Makschinchin:

I've got one here. Big sized acoustic guitar, black. Was hoping to sell or exchange it with a piano since I can't play this piece. Anyone interested??

hello.... do you still have this guitar to sell?
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by Makschinchin: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
KingWarri:

hello.... do you still have this guitar to sell?

Yes I do
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by KingWarri: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Makschinchin:

Yes I do
ok.... I'm in warri presently... where are you? hit my email for more info
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by Makschinchin: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
KingWarri:

ok.... I'm in warri presently... where are you?
hit my email for more info

Ooops, I'm in Lagos
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by KingWarri: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Makschinchin:

Ooops, I'm in Lagos
can't you webby it or give to someone who you know that is traveling to warri??
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by Makschinchin: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
KingWarri:

can't you webby it or give to someone who you know that is traveling to warri??

Warri isn't my route.. I really do not know anyone plying that route presently. Waybill would only attract additional costs
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by KingWarri: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Makschinchin:

Warri isn't my route.. I really do not know anyone plying that route presently. Waybill would only attract additional costs
how much do you want to sell it b4?
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by Makschinchin: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2019
KingWarri:

how much do you want to sell it b4?
Like I mentioned before, I want to exchange it for a piano... If I'm going to sell it, I'll do so for 18k
Re: In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... by bartundey(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
I exact type for sale and is brand New with bag and all the accessories like tuner and extra strings
WhatsApp 07032327677 for Pictures

(1) (Reply)

Converse Shoes Have / Davido Ft Wizkid X Ephemzy & Tiwa Savage - Baka Biki / Music: Hdesign Ft. Portable - Weed (igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.