Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More (33815 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by akum78: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Former Super Eagles player, Kanu Nwankwo has recovered the money stolen from his luggage on arrival at the Moscow airport over the weekend. .

Kanu told AOIFootball.com that the local police have returned the stolen money. “Yes it’s true that the money was stolen from me, but I can confirm to you right now that I have my money with me and I’m grateful to the security agencies for helping to recover it back,” He said.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9996/kanu-nwankwo-recovers-money-stolen-from-his-luggage-in-russia-read-more/

cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by akum78: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2018
If Na For Naija !!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Abjay97(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2018
It can NEVER be recovered in Nigeria.. if it was found, Nigerian police will be like "Im no need am.. he get money already"

91 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by thesolutions(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Heard it on the radio.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by lawrence35(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good country

Want an ecommerce website for your business or want to dropship for huge profit?

See how..

https://www.nairaland.com/4505061/selecting-particular-product-dropship-4rm
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Meekdon: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
the best footballer smiley
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by martolux(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
That is commendable...hopefully Nigeria will reach this level very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by lilfreezy: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
See where things work. The authorities fished the thief out probably with security footage and fingerprint database. If na Nigeria we go they wait make oga transmission give order to state before anything happen.

#ShitholeContinent

39 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Meekdon:
the best footballer smiley

Pius ikedia remains Nigerian's best footballer. Indomie generations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by judecares1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
thank God its not naija police because nigeria police are the no1 set of criminals we currently have in the country

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Sirpaul(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
O boy! if na 9ja e don grow leg be that... if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by kpaofame: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
SARZ be looking at those security agencies like this....

30 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Kanu told AOIFootball.com that the local police have returned the stolen money.

Hmmmmmm are you thinking what I am thinking
Here in Nigeria:
Day 1-20 : police will not react cause you have not inform them even after the public outcry

Day 21: (after you are pissed off cause you still need to pay for materials for statement and other things) you go home

Day 22-30: The file is still on the DPO's table for cross examination

Day 31-40: They are launching a FULL INVESTIGATION in the matter

Day 41: If you are a celebrity and you are lucky to have money, connections or oga @ d top then Aba Kyari will be invoked!

But if you are an ordinary citizen then please refer back to
Day 1-21 cause your file will never make it to the DPO's table

#thisisNigeria# grin grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by fruqy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
If na Naija eh, the security men will bargain with the thief.

Oboi na 50/50 o

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Pavore9: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
If it is in Nigeria, it is either the thief has crossed the border or the Police would help themselves out while claiming it will be used as evidence in court.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by ToluSuo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
So oyinbo sef dey rob black man, later one person will say Nigerians are fantastically corrupt while the other still insists stealing is not corruption...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by oshe11: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who stole it and how?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by nabegibeg: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Former Super Eagles player, Kanu Nwankwo has recovered the money stolen from his luggage on arrival at the Moscow airport over the weekend. .

Kanu told AOIFootball.com that the local police have returned the stolen money. “Yes it’s true that the money was stolen from me, but I can confirm to you right now that I have my money with me and I’m grateful to the security agencies for helping to recover it back,” He said.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9996/kanu-nwankwo-recovers-money-stolen-from-his-luggage-in-russia-read-more/

cc; lalasticlala

if na nigeria airport na for the escalator una go hear say e lost put

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Papilo. Legend.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by mathew2oa(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nawa for people wey comment above me. Do you think it is everyone that is criminally minded, it could still be recovered in Nigeria. No be everybody get big eyes like una
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by handsomeyinka(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
lawrence35:
Good country
What's good about the country?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by kenzysmith: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wetin come cosign us shey as him see am one kobo reach our hands here
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by OKUCHI11(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
read my comment...and give me likes at least I have commented on the first page

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by kenzysmith: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
OKUCHI11:
read my comment...and give me like
ode like kill u there

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
nabegibeg:

if na nigeria airport na for the escalator una go hear say e lost put
Elevator not escalator

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by nabegibeg: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pepsi101:

Elevator not escalator

bone dey your brain

na escalator

10 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
nabegibeg:

bone dey your brain
na escalator
you better accept your mistake..escalator ko esculantus nii
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Really happy he got back his money.If na 9ja,hehe snake go don swallow am..

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by okomile(f): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Russia will not want any bad publicity.

Kanu is not just a nobody.

grin grin
Enjoy yourself omo iya mi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Buffalowings3(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
calculator123:

you better accept your mistake..escalator ko esculantus nii

Are you being serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa / Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat / Nigerians Representing Other Countries In The Olympics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.