Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More (33828 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Factfinder1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
If it was an ordinary citizen nothing would have been done about it
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by nabegibeg: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
calculator123:

you better accept your mistake..escalator ko esculantus nii

you be ram

it is escalator not elevator, slowpoke

do you move around the airport in an elevator or escalator
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Are you being serious.
Never mind,i just realized you were right
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
nabegibeg:

you be ram

it is escalator not elevator, slowpoke

do you move around the airport in an elevator or escalator
You don't have to display that your lack of home training before you correct someone na.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Emytea(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
GoTV:

Pius ikedia remains Nigerian's best footballer. Indomie generations

YOU SEE UR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by nabegibeg: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
calculator123:

You don't have to display that your lack of home training before you correct someone na.

You dont have to be dumb to the extent of displaying it to the whole world.

It is evidence your school fees was a complete waste if at all there was any
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
nabegibeg:

You dont have to be dumb to the extent of displaying it to the whole world.

It is evidence your school fees was a complete waste if at all there was any
is that all you've got?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by somehow: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abjay97:
It can NEVER be recovered in Nigeria.. if it was found, Nigerian police will be like "Im no need am.. he get money already"

So all the ones reported in Nigeria to been returned nko? Mostly those lost within the airport? Some in cabs and taxi.

Some in keke napep.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
did they told him who stole the money
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by stagger: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pepsi101:

Elevator not escalator

It is escalator. Why you dey fall your hand here?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
stagger:

It is escalator. Why you dey fall your hand here?
I no fall my hand, just that I misunderstood him. I been think say him want refer to elevator.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by getbizy: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hian! for 2018 and somebori no know the difference between Escalator and Elevator grin

Pls I'm not feeling well lol
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by stano2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
calculator123:

There is escalator and there is elevator
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
stano2:
There is escalator and there is elevator
i corrected myself.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by blazer2018: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
As exposed and well travelled as you are, how can you be putting a whole 11K dollars in ur luggage...haba Papillo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
fruqy:
If na Naija eh, the security men will bargain with the thief.

Oboi na 50/50 o

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by frankmelv(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Reco tanker ... the Russian people gave him fresh $4k... just to cover up their lapses
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Kobicove(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
GoTV:

Pius who?! undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by LaudableXX: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmm are you thinking what I am thinking
Here in Nigeria:
Day 1-20 : police will not react cause you have not inform them even after the public outcry

Day 21: (after you are pissed off cause you still need to pay for materials for statement and other things) you go home

Day 22-30: The file is still on the DPO's table for cross examination

Day 31-40: They are launching a FULL INVESTIGATION in the matter

Day 41: If you are a celebrity and you are lucky to have money, connections or oga @ d top then Aba Kyari will be invoked!

But if you are an ordinary citizen then please refer back to
Day 1-21 cause your file will never make it to the DPO's table

#thisisNigeria# grin grin

You forgot to include 'mobilisation fee'....often collected from the victim of the crime, at the time of filing the police report in their station.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Tpezy: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
I want my own share now
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by lexyman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
its because they have a working CCCTV that is working , they were able to trace the 2 loaders that did the job .... and recovered the money from them . i wish such a thing can happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Emmacolinho(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abjay97:
It can NEVER be recovered in Nigeria.. if it was found, Nigerian police will be like "Im no need am.. he get money already"
Oga if i saw the money in my present condition, i won't return it to the police. Hell No
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
NICE ONE

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
NO DETAILS OF HOW IT WAS RECOVERED Or they just wanna portray Russia as a good country?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
LaudableXX:

You forgot to include 'mobilisation fee'....often collected from the victim of the crime, at the time of filing the police report in their station.
How many I go include the fee no dey end now

Those people no go kill person

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by gpmorgan: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Escalator is correct.

calculator123:

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by calculator123(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
gpmorgan:
Escalator is correct.
yes i agree,i made the mistake and i admit it.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by ironben(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
GoTV:

Wehdon sir

Cabin biscuit generation grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by einsteine(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
somehow:

So all the ones reported in Nigeria to been returned nko? Mostly those lost within the airport? Some in cabs and taxi.

Some in keke napep.

This one was stolen, then recovered.

How often is stolen money recovered in Nigeria?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recovers Money Stolen From His Luggage In Russia - Read More by somehow: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Alot, search on nairaland to see some that the police recovered.
einsteine:

This one was stolen, then recovered.

How often is stolen money recovered in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa / Lionel Messi Scores 2 Free-kicks Vs Celta Vigo For Barca, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.