Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today (48974 Views)

See The Snake Killed In My House Today / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Emmacolinho(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Looks like a young chameleon

It can be a pet or just let it go back
Pet In Lassisi's voice "Are..are...are you mad
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blessing fall on you shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by seandurse(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
One of those weird pets I love to keep
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by DaBillionnaire: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
KL
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by TIDDOLL(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
[/b]They are beautiful creatures,

Sluggish, yet smart..

Please do well and release it back into the Wild.
Was priviledged to meet this lil one back then @My lodge[b]

1 Like

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by freida1993(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ogumagana

2 Likes

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by mbjsuki(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
that's a chameleon. Where I come from its a very good delicacy and used to boost fertility and eye sight.

Kindly forgive my intrusion.
Please,where are you from?
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by egbusi1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olachase:
OP na green cloth you wear

No oh, black
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by shomutuski(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
it can fetch you a very good price in a zoo or you look for a cleric to sell it to
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Samsimple(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Hmm. That must be a tiger
your ancestors are shaking in their grave

1 Like

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by egbusi1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
shomutuski:
it can fetch you a very good price in a zoo or you look for a cleric to sell it to

Do Clerics buy it?
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Saraki
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by jibs4lv(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
You will do sacrifice to appease the gods, this is one of the village people's messenger called ALUMAALU , you 'll need 16 female cow, 72 sheep,97 chicken,108 goat , 98 basket of pepper , 65 donkey and 50 white horse with #104million cash , we 'll finish the rest atonement in Jupiter shocked shocked , trust me they won't visit you again. sad

2 Likes

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by slex(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Op pls is it for sale? I once had a pet chameleon but Gave it out. Seriously need another
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by donbenie(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chameleon,just a normal reptile trying to live its life..don't listen to superstitious people..
Let it go on its way,don't kill what doesn't do you harm nor what you won't eat,that's Wickedness against nature..

2 Likes

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by leonard002(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
My friend, we need to give you some verses to do fasting and prayer! Village people are after you.
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by frankmelv(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
but i heard chameleons match with the colour of the environment it finds itself in... how come

1 Like

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by vicben27(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
lilfreezy:
I never chop chameleon pepper soup before. How e go be op grin
ur Dicck will just be changing colour any how! when its time for action.
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Samirana360(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
ur village ppl came visiting
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by EzeNri(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
The people you offended that have been tracking you for ages, finally got a hit at your location.

Never be on lapses, expect village people soon.
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Abionaoba: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Money is coming your way please be prepared, chameleon is a good fortune quote me.

3 Likes

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by EzeNri(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abionaoba:
Money is coming your way please be prepared, chameleon is a good fortune quote me.
So Buhari is a good fortune abi?
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by beeblack: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
If you know the meaning you will be happy.
Chameleon walks slowly and that means, Your lost Glory and happiness will soon come back to you. If I were you, I will look for cage and keep it there and feed it everyday. Just as ur pet :DIf you know the meaning you will be happy.
Chameleon walks slowly and that means, Your lost Glory and happiness will soon come back to you. If I were you, I will look for cage and keep it there and feed it everyday. Just as ur pet
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by jtwest(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
egbusi1:
What's it called?
your great grandmother grin
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Westaslave2(f): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
chameleon afonja

1 Like

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Horus(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioblgpA5eTo

Chameleon Changing Color

A Chameleon changes color out in the wild of Madagascar. This lizard walks along a branch and sticks out his tongue, changing from red to pink to green to yellow and blue. A master of camouflage when it wants to be unseen and a bright beacon of showmanship when its courting a partner or fighting off a rival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by jtwest(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
jibs4lv:
You will do sacrifice to appease the gods, this is one of the village people's messenger called ALUMAALU , you 'll need 16 female cow, 72 sheep,97 chicken,108 goat , 98 basket of pepper , 65 donkey and 50 white horse with #104million cash , we 'll finish the rest atonement in Jupiter shocked shocked , trust me they won't visit you again. sad
ogbuefi I sight you, meeting tonight is 2:31a.m o, not the usual 1 cheesy
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by AerialMapper: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
egbusi1:
What's it called?

giraffe
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by elrony(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
egbusi1:

Do Clerics buy it?

he meant ritualist alfas cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by emelda86(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Can't believe I'm just seeing chameleon for the 1st time, but how does it change colour?
Re: This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today by Bluezy13(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Thought they said a Chameleon takes the colour of its surroundings.

Why is this one will Green on Brown sand?

Proximity.

It is a defensive camouflage when it perceives threat.
Besides, from the picture, it is not close to any structure, like walking under and in the midst of grasses. You don't expect it to change to the colour of the ground.

NB:
It doesn't literally change colour, it's skin is mirror-like and shiny such that it reflects the light rays from closely surrounding objects and this gives the illusion that it changes colour.

It can be in a greenish environment but appears bluish because it's numerous skin pigments actually at that particular instance reflect the blue spectrum of light from the sun.

It's perceived colour at a particular is as a result of the particular wavelength of light It reflects.
Science students will understand better.

I don tire sef!
cheesy
I think I should stop here.

Cc: frankmelv

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.