Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha (48233 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / Rare Picture Of The First Onitsha Niger Bridge Under Construction In The 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by flexyrule(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ert
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:
Please if you know Anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it, it's none of my business.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Dareal90s(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Suspect33:
The only credible infastructure in the East, no wonder they are running to Ibadan n Lagos grin grin
To sell gala nd fanyogo, littering our environment with dirt.
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Onitsha and Nigeria does not go together
biafra rather........

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:
Please if you know Anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it, it's none of my business.
you people no go kill pesin. See as i dey shine my teeth for road.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Chochovini: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:
LOLsssssss! Arh arh? I thought u were going 2 say, such person should contact u? Kai...4ny guys full dis house sha.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by wwwmaster: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Suspect33:
The only credible infastructure in the East, no wonder they are running to Ibadan n Lagos grin grin
Ibadan kwa? How can any meaningful human being "run" from a lively Onitsha to a dying city like Ibadan?

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Deo1986(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
overhypedsteve:
two things.
1. the past is filled with so much memories of our failed struggles as a Nation. Nigeria is not what it should be. we are not where we should be. we have failed in areas where other nations find effortless success. Brothers and Sister, Men and Brethren. Let us come together with one voice and kick for the sales of this entity called Nigeria. the return from the sales will be given to each citizens according to how much they have contributed towards our national growth. I for one, I predict myself receiving up to 398 Million Naira in return if Nigeria is sold. and this is quite a lot. so what would you rather do? don't you see selling Nigeria is a good idea?
Nope Nigeria is non-negotiable. I would rather you think of what to do to make this country great than to give up on the country entirely.
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by 2016easy2017: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:

ONYALA!
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by idu1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
One pic isn't enough
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Bryan88(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Onitsha and Nigeria does not go together
U RE NOT JST ZOMBIE HUNTER...BUT U B ZOMBIE TRUE TRUE...4 WHERE OR WHC COUNTRY NIGERIA DEY?
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by pedrilo: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:
hahahaha dis one weak me

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by nuesednutlofa: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

#photography #photooftheday #rivernigerbridge #structure #structurephotography #anambra #delta #asaba #likes #instagram #onitsha #architecturalphotography #details #civilengineering #river #asabaphotography #lagos #abuja #nwaolaifumnanyaphotograpy - #regrann

Lalasticlala
what are these useless hagtags for

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Call07034780891: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Great City of Onitsha
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by iksman2002(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
ask4double:
notin we no go see for NL

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Follygunners: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68200615:
God bless [b]Onitsha.

God bless Nigeria.[/b]

angry angry angry
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by youngsahito(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
like for Nigeria and share for Biafra
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by okusman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
The River Niger Bridge in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria connects southeastern Nigeria with western Nigeria over the River Niger. It is linked to Asaba in Delta State, Nigeria.

#photography #photooftheday #rivernigerbridge #structure #structurephotography #anambra #delta #asaba #likes #instagram #onitsha #architecturalphotography #details #civilengineering #river #asabaphotography #lagos #abuja #nwaolaifumnanyaphotograpy - #regrann

Lalasticlala

Oga oooo... See all of them above me and not even a single person could correct the OP that it is *REAR* and not RARE ... later now all of una go they form English lecturer as if na Harvard University you finished from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge / Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport / Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.