Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! (1006 Views)

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by Zamad(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
A woman admitted to detectives on Saturday that she shot and killed her husband because he was beating the family cat.
Mary Harrison, 47, was charged with murdering her husband, Dexter Harrison, 49, in Fall Manor Drive in Dallas, Texas. She told detectives in Dallas that she shot her husband during a heated argument on Saturday, June 2, 2018.

The shooting occurred just before 7:00 a.m. in the 13200 block of Fall Manor Drive in Dallas, according to police. Dexter Harrison was transported to Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, where he was pronounced dead.
In a statement Sunday, Dallas police say Harrison told officers that her husband had been beating the cat. Neighbors say the family cat recently went missing and Mary Harrison had posted signs about it disappearing after which the pet eventually returned.

She has been arrested for murder and booked into Lew Sterrett Jail.

Re: White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by Zamad(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omo see story on top ordinary Cat fa........Chaii
Re: White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by malificent(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

The woman looks like she's constantly overdosing on a certain substance.

White people don't joke with their pets, they treat them like family members. RIP to the dead.
Re: White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by xtremebabe(f): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Like seriously... For ordinary cat... I'm thinking she was high on something.
Re: White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by IamPlato(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2018

They Value Dogs Better Than black Men...

Avoid White Women!
Re: White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Zamad:
Omo see story on top ordinary Cat fa........Chaii

Did I hear u say cat!! the guy was actually seeing & beating a cat while the woman could not stand watching the husband kill her child (the cat) shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 11, 2018
I would't like it too if somebody messes with my dogs, not that the wouldn't fight back, they will, but I still don't like people messing with them and I can kill somebody for that which I hope it does not come to that because at the same time I don't want to have somebody's death on my hands and end up in jail for that. That is why I don't even like quarelling with anybody because I tend to loose control when I get angry and when I do, people get badly hurt which has the potential of causing death.

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC To Conduct Biometric Registration For Housemaids, Others / Nigerian Charged With Murder In The UK / Why I Slept With My Biological Son – 47-year-old Benue Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.