Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (73837 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Four Women, 2 Others In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Stevegolden444(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Your brain has problem 4 saying that
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
plessis:
To the idiots shouting "buhari till 2023" even after seeing the gruesome killings perpetuated by the herdsmen...it will never be well with any of you...
May your loved ones die in such manner and may you not be able to do anything about it.

AMEN! !!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let the war between SARS and fulani heards men begin, let's see who wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
despicable
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
malificent:
F*ck!!!
Why are these people so barbaric? Human beings are not cows
Because they are maleficent
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Friendly Fire!!!
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by diegwu02: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
No proof this was done by Herdsmen. undecided
Few Days ago, the worlds realized the killers of the 2 catholic priests were not Fulanis
They were Tiv

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Coldfaya(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
one of these guys is my relative. seeing him butchered here just further remind me how worthless our lives are in Nigeria. RIP uncle A
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
The matchete they used must be as sharp as Bleep. See the thin slashes.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
diegwu02:
No proof this was done by Herdsmen. undecided
Few Days ago, the worlds realized the killers of the 2 catholic priests were not Fulanis
They were Tiv
It was a conspiracy to hide the identity of the true killers.They were Fulani herdsmen killers.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by tesppidd: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Seriously this is very gruesome.

But I can't see the proof of who was responsible for this.

People who post such information should be ready attach proofs.

The proofs they always attach are not more than

'FROM A FACEBOOK USER'

Or

'FROM IGRERE TV.COM'

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Jamorezzi: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
This one strong oo . Even as I hate sars reach . I no want make them die dis way .I just want make them dey catch them .but who want catch them. RIP to the dead .
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Taa!!!!
Those boko terrorists
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by meccuno: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Truckpusher:
As far as SARS across Nigeria practices extra judicial killing while harassing innocent law abiding citizens , they all deserve more than this.

It is a stark reminder that they are not the only animals in the zoo.
i was sentimental about your post but i had a dead thought and was like , they probably do the same thing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
SARS please go and show your power there.

I know the idiots will go after innocent people after the main herdsmen have leave.

Ride on herdsmen. I love you all.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
all I have to say is karma is a bitch
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sars with guns cut like that This story is not adding up undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by justy15: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Fulani herdsmen they have been protecting since 1914. Don't worry soon they will change the headline to cattle rustlers kill SARS officials
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by danvi: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
dainformant:
This is very sad. Here are graphic pictures of three officers attached to the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) who were killed in the line of duty.

The police officers including the brother to Nasarawa Amazons’ goalkeeper coach, Audu Yahaya, were hacked to death with machetes in an attack reported to have been carried out by suspected cattle rustlers in a mountainous area in Nasarawa Local Council of Nasarawa State, yesterday.

Their butchered corpses have been retrieved by the state police command.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/graphic-photos-of-sars-officers-butchered-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-nasarawa.html

Hmmm This is Nairaland. We can see horrible pix but you can not see nude pix.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
More grease to the fulani elbow....I'm with the fulani headman on this one......

#Endsars, they no wan end am..
It is like the fulani herdsmen are beginnin to help us achieve #Endsars Mantra
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Ejjis(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
They are just Fulani criminals....Leave them..
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by dimmikel: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
malificent:

F*ck!!!

Why are these people so barbaric? Human beings are not cows
This is beyond babaric. It is mamaric
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mmmmm....

If even the security personnell are themselves suya, then what does this make the ordinary citizen? Can suya protect another nama from the stab of a dagger?

Each nama must find self defense. grin
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
sars guys need to drop those rusty ak 47.
and go for martial arts training
so easy to dodge cutlass .
so fucking easy.
if i dey sars
men na pistol i go dey wit
and very alert.
8bullets from a 9mm wud af ended all them fulani

krav maga only
listen guy....those Fulani or cattle rustlers are not just ordinary.... they are jazzed.... a soldier once said he expended 30 or more bullets on one before he could injure him on his hand and before being arrested...

so dont think these SARS guys didn't make effort in fighting.... just that they never expected what they saw and saw too late for them
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Soulsymbol99:
Sars with guns cut like that This story is not adding up undecided
if you like believe and don't....you think those Fulani guys are ordinary.... some of them are well jazzed....imagine expending 30 bullets on someone without no effect....

the only way against these guys is military hardware...

ruthless weapons
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Fulani herdsmen will receive a pat on the back for a job well done.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice one, I tink these herdsmen are beginning to channel their energy to the right direction.... Where is the clap emoji when it's NEEDED!!!
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2018
superior fighting techniques and equipment should be deployed, counter terror and counter ambush, BVLS and APV vehicles

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by ujampie: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Honestly when I saw this,I remembered how the IPOB member's where butchered in their numbers with provocations or retaliations...... Is this karma playing Itself or am seeing nemesis in play......
Rest in peace to the dead.... I know nothing will be done by the government cuss it's Fulani...

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2018
When I was shouting don't vote in buhari u said u must vote in buhari now this is Nigerian n U
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by dlox01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
sars are not saints...they are no different from the herds men. i cant be bothered
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by EzeNri(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
maasoap:

Like security agents were not killed under Jona. I remember the day over 100 policemen and DSS operatives were ambushed and killed by militias under Jona, did it prevent you from voting for him? Don't be led astray by the title of the thread, try to read the content.
Did he lied about them been degraded? Did his Airforce bomb any IDP camp? Were herdsmen butchering people like that without appropriate responses from government.

Vote for Buhari and the next butchering might be you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone / Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.