Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (73835 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Four Women, 2 Others In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
EzeNri:

Did he lied about them been degraded? Did his Airforce bomb any IDP camp? Were herdsmen butchering people like that without appropriate responses from government.

Vote for Buhari and the next butchering might be you.

I didn't know that Buhari was the pilot who made error until now that you're telling me. Thanks. And thank God that people who were mistakenly killed were northerners, so stop crying.
I will vote for him, my family will vote for him. Under Jona, Boko Haram were declaring caliphate on Nigeria soil, hoisting flags in many local governments. Under Buhari, I feel more secure and safe.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by EzeNri(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
maasoap:

I didn't know that Buhari was the pilot who made error until now that you're telling me. Thanks. And thank God that people who were mistakenly killed were northerners, so stop crying.
I will vote for him, my family will vote for him. Under Jona, Boko Haram were declaring caliphate on Nigeria soil, hoisting flags in many local governments. Under Buhari, I feel more secure and safe.
Buhari is the Commander-in-Chief. Under GEJ we were dealing with only one security issue, but under BH they are countless.

Vote for him, while countless true Nigerians will vote against him.

The souls of those murdered in Benue will not rest until he is sent back to Daura.

May Allah run your life security the way Buhari is handling Nigerian security.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
EzeNri:

Buhari is the Commander-in-Chief. Under GEJ we were dealing with only one security issue, but under BH they are countless.

Vote for him, while countless true Nigerians will vote against him.

The souls of those murdered in Benue will not rest until he is sent back to Daura.

May Allah run your life security the way Buhari is handling Nigerian security.

Amin. And may Allah run your life security the way Jonathan handled Nigeria security. Let me see your amen too. Lol.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by EzeNri(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
maasoap:

Amin. And may Allah run your life security the way Jonathan handled Nigeria security. Let me see your amen too. Lol.
I don't believe in any ancient Mesopotamia idol. Correct yourself and quote me again.

May your Allah never make you a victim of Fulani herdsmen butchering.

May your Allah never make you a victim of NAF friendly airstrike.

May technically defeated BH never bomb a mosque your praying in.

May what befell Shia moslems in Zaria never be your lot.

May Federal SARS never point a gun at you while withdrawing from ATM.

May cows never be more valuable than your life.

If you love Buhari reject this prayer and I will vote for him.

But if you say Amin and still shout Sai Baba, may your lot be worst.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
EzeNri:

[s] I don't believe in any ancient Mesopotamia idol. Correct yourself and quote me again.

May your Allah never make you a victim of Fulani herdsmen butchering.

May your Allah never make you a victim of NAF friendly airstrike.

May technically defeated BH never bomb a mosque your praying in.

May what befell Shia moslems in Zaria never be your lot.

May Federal SARS never point a gun at you while withdrawing from ATM.

May cows never be more valuable than your life.

If you love Buhari reject this prayer and I will vote for him.

But if you say Amin and still shout Sai Baba, may your lot be worst. [/s]

You lost the battle, you lost the war and you lost the argument. Stop writing rubbish. You used what I was defending to pray for me, you asked me to type amen and I did. I asked you to do the same thing based on what you were defending, you replied without saying amen but with only sermon and rubbish. You lost to me. You should have posted this rubbish before challenging me to say amen to your prayer.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by EzeNri(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
maasoap:

You lost the battle, you lost the war and you lost the argument. Stop writing rubbish. You used what I was defending to pray for me, you asked me to type amen and I did. I asked you to do the same thing based on what you were defending, you replied without saying amen but with only sermon and rubbish. You lost to me. You should have posted this rubbish before challenging me to say amen to your prayer.
You and who is fighting a battle? Deluded soul.

At the bolden, were you really expecting me to respond to that shi.t when you smuggled your allah into it?

Vote for Buhari again and you might end up as a victim of that prayer you cancelled.
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Opemi93(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Why shouldn't they blame Buhari who refused to do anything or tag these blood thirsty killers as terrorists because they are his brothers?

Just pray that you or any of your relatives don't encounter them, if not, by then u will know who to blame.
Am not saying u shudnt blame d govt,am only talking to those who says one party is better dan d oda,all am saying is dat dis ppl are all d same,either jonathan oo,buhari oo,obj o,all of dem are all heartless. And i pray my family will not encounter such ijn
Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Paperwhite:
SARS vs Buhari's kinsmen.No Bleep given for any of these brutes.
Damnn niggarr

Re: SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
No be today them begin kull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone / Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.