Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

"I Am Not Carried Away By The Noise In The Market" - Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Carried Away By The Noise In The Market" - Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Fans (694 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Churchill Olakunle Gives Reasons Why Youths Are Not Carried Along In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not Carried Away By The Noise In The Market" - Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Fans by laffoutdotcom: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
The ongoing war between two prominent actors in Nollywood Mercy Aigbe and Toyin Abraham has caused among social media users as well as a divide in the industry.

Actors are thereby pitching their tents with their favorite colleague since the incidence.

The issue which was blown out of proportion following Yomi Fabiyi’s involvement gas seen actors cryptically adding fuel to the already burning furnace with pregnant hashtags.

While Kemi Afolabi has pitched her tent with Mercy Aigbe, Nkechi Blessing is not leaving her friend Toyin Abraham even though Mercy Aigbe gave her her first ticket to movie production (Omoge Lekki).

Others like Iyabo Ojo have chosen not to get involved directly and would rather sit on the fence with no response.

Well, Mercy Aigbe has now taken to her Instagram page to shade her counterpart, saying that "the first thing the enemy attacks is your VISION"

She also revealed that "she isn't carried away by the noise in the market" - meaning that the on-going fracas between her and Toyin isn't affecting her in any way.

See her post below...

https://laffout.com.ng/carried-noise-market-mercy-aigbe-toyin-abraham-aimakhu/

Without been told, the drama we see on the surface is far less than what is going on underneath.

https://laffout.com.ng/carried-noise-market-mercy-aigbe-toyin-abraham-aimakhu/

Re: "I Am Not Carried Away By The Noise In The Market" - Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Fans by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
wat happened?

(1) (Reply)

Watch French President Dancing To Wizkid And Davido Song / SOCO! France Celebrate With Wizkid Song After Croatia Victory / Black Panther’s Shuri To Get Her Comic Book From Nigerian Writer Nnedi Okorafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.