Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ (70180 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by tendingNews: 1:26am On Sep 02, 2019
One of the most daring Nigerian female celebrities, Toyin Lawani, has joined the Olamide #PawonChallenge in style.

Toyin Lawani, a very controversial stylist was seen twerking to Olamide's Trending new song 'Pawon' in a see-through outfit.

She practically set Instagram on fire as her fans couldn't hold it as they beg her 'not to kill them'.

But one of her fans cautioned her and advised her to 'give her life to Christ'.

This is coming after her controversial nude video and photoshoot with another controversial Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike where they appeared totally naked like Adam & Eve.

Watch the video after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B15s0itHib5/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-of-toyin-lawani-twerking-to.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by tendingNews: 1:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2019
Is this not the same wh.ore who said her price is 2million just for a date? please someone should clerify me, i'm lost.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by eleko1: 2:54am On Sep 02, 2019
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed see catapult ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Praizenews: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Shuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:03am On Sep 02, 2019
That yansh be like Wembley ball wey boys dey tap back in d late 90s

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Wealthierboy(m): 5:17am On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Is this not the same wh.ore who said her price is 2million just for a date? please someone should clerify me, i'm lost.
You better lost forever o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Na wa o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by candygist: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

Assistant Jesus. She's the one

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by tillaman(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2019
The babe no send any body!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Yakade(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2019
Down there, she's wider than Stamford bridge �.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Jentle244: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2019
s̲̅e̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅t̲̅a̲̅p̲̅u̲̅l̲̅t̲̅ w̲̅e̲̅y̲̅ s̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ w̲̅e̲̅a̲̅r̲̅ s̲̅a̲̅y̲̅ n̲̅a̲̅ p̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅

d̲̅a̲̅u̲̅g̲̅h̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ o̲̅f̲̅ z̲̅i̲̅o̲̅n̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅e̲̅ u̲̅ k̲̅n̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅ p̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅n̲̅ s̲̅h̲̅i̲̅f̲̅t̲̅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by victorian(f): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2019
When I looked at olamide's instagram page about the pawon challenge, I realised its a gimmick in having big boiz rolling around olamide's friends and crew from having sexy females to fucvk for a night or weekend. Lol and at a price of course.

I read the comments Below a babe juggling her water melons furiously grin
And one of olamide's friends said, Ola it seems I love this one. Please tag her to my page. Her jugs is somethingelse. I'm not leaving your instagram page throughout the rest of this year,Ekun! This is mad fun! cheesy
Olamide replied: no probs, done deal.

I said no wonder, that's another way of having clients who's ready to pay for sex. Smhhhhhh.

Shake it furiously and a big Boi will slide into your instagram.

Hopefully Toyin will get her 2million naira date from there, if her game is tight in strutting her stuff cheesy

Sighs Olamideeee!!!!!!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by meobizy(f): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Ok, now. I’m off to her page. I hope the twerk doesn’t disappoint.

Edit: The video was a letdown. I kept waiting for the twerk and saw nothing. She looks the type I’ll pay 200K for with a written agreement that on catching an STD I’ll get my money back.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2019
You say going on a date with you worth 2 million but you act like your body and lifestyle is as cheap as 2 million kobo divided by 10.

SMH!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
You better lost forever o
Ouch! that hurts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Originakalokalo(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
If you breathe your last today, where would you find yourself?

Jesus gave an assurance to those who believe him....he said..." Those who believe in me will not perish but have eternal life"

Do you have an assurance of eternal rest after death?

If No, Come to Jesus today. Confess your sins to him and accept his sacrifice for you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by simplyglow: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by crackhouse(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
No she can't give her life to Christ now until she escape accident or death then she will come online to disturb people's peace with how God saved her and gave her a second chance. Dem dey hear word?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by 2extremes(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by StrikeBack(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin
I don't have Instagram on my phone anymore so my sanity is still intact
Originakalokalo:

If you breathe your last today, where would you find yourself?

Jesus gave an assurance to those who believe him....he said..." Those who believe in me will not perish but have eternal life"

Do you have an assurance of eternal rest after death?

If No, Come to Jesus today. Confess your sins to him and accept his sacrifice for you.

No difference between you and Toyin

Hustlers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Kendumazy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice advert.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Zombiekiller010: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Olamide placed $5k(#1.8M) for twerks with highest views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Confirmed first class olosho. Highest bidder. If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
trying too hard to be relevant. another fake lifer who trained bob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by GoldChest(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prostitutes everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Stillthebest: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
victorian:
When I looked at olamide's instagram page about the pawon challenge, I realised its a gimmick in having big boiz rolling around olamide's friends and crew from having sexy females to fucvk for a night or weekend. Lol and at a price of course.

I read the comments Below a babe juggling her water melons furiously grin
And one of olamide's friends said, Ola it seems I love this one. Please tag her to my page. Her jugs is somethingelse. I'm not leaving your instagram page throughout the rest of this year,Ekun! This is mad fun! cheesy
Olamide replied: no probs, done deal.

I said no wonder, that's another way of having clients who's ready to pay for sex. Smhhhhhh.

Shake it furiously and a big Boi will slide into your instagram.

Hopefully Toyin will get her 2million naira date from there, if her game is tight in strutting her stuff cheesy

Sighs Olamideeee!!!!!!!

Also to grow his IG page and promote his music rapidly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by richidinho(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by HacheNoire: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
This grand mother always craving for attention without realising she is outdated.

When men are gunning for tall tiny waist smallies, she is there overworking all the fats in her body.

Make Iya go sempe abegi!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.