Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Married Men And Women And Singles, What Would You Do!? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men And Women And Singles, What Would You Do!? (333 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Men And Women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Timekeeper: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
I saw a thread about a man that claimed that he mistaken slept with his wife sister and the wife found out.... We know he is at fault at first but He claimed to have begged for forgiveness but the wife didn't forgive him.. Later on, the wife forgave him at the price of sleeping with their gate man and their driver... Personally if a woman did that to me, she is out of my life oo.. Married men and single guys, if your wife or girlfriend did this to you, will you forgive her, or settle the score by sleeping with another person probably in her family or outsider or pursue her comot... Your opinions.
Link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/4542868/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/3

(1) (Reply)

LV Designer Replica Handbags Do Not Need To Hate This Unequal World / Time To Talk Birth Control! / Handy Men Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.