Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Doro My First Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Doro My First Love (4131 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / Rebecca Anderson: My First Love, Her Sunset And My First Heart Break / My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 20 Doro looked very sound and lively today, I saw her from a far but I could tell she was sound, she appeared very beautiful the closer she came the more beautiful she appeared. with the radiant smile on her face, she walked straight to where I was sitting sitting Doro: hey, good morning me: good morning, you are not looking bad today Doro: thanks, and you too, she said touching my head. she sat quickly close to me as I adjusted making more space for her me; how is your health now Doro: as you can see am strong now, once again thanks for the money you gave me me: don’t mention its nothing, what are friends for? Doro: ok, you are waiting for your friend right? me: (laughing) how did you know? Doro: you guys always sit here during break me: that’s right, I don’t know why he is not here yet, but I have someone special here with me Doro: funny you, maybe he is doing something else. me: maybe, so are you still on drugs? Doro: not actually took some that Friday evening and Saturday morning………………………… finished the remaining doze on Sunday me; so Dorosadcuts in) yea am ready me: (confuse) ready for what? Doro: for us to know ourselves better I was really confuse and lost not knowing what to do or say, she changed her sitting position crossing her right leg on the left one showing a little part of her fresh lap very very fresh with some hairs on it, my cubestick erected immediately, tactically I used my hand to press it down Doro been very smart noticed what I did but just ignored and kept on smiling, I broke the silence after some seconds me: I will invite you Doro: when? me: don’t know for now but would work on it, please don’t be angry Doro; no problem, till then me; thanks for your understanding, but can we just know little about ourselves today Doro: hmmmmmm, ok if you insist, who first, me or you? me: ( happily) me I am from a happy family, lost my dead when I was very young perhaps am the only child ………………… told her about myself and she told me about herself also, she is from a family of four two boys and two girls, she is the third child, her father was a driver in a garri company: her mum was a trader, with the little she disclosed to me it shows she was from a average home. she was two years older than me, wasn’t surprise though because she looks big and tall The school market square looks scanty as at now; it was some few minutes before the break would be over we were now holding hands as we walked to the class, truth be told I enjoyed every moment with her. Writter: Williamz Abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 21 On getting home after school mum wasn’t back from yet, Amah wasn’t back either .I sat lonely at home thinking about Doro and her soft body I think something is about to happen I said to myself, after some few minutes I headed upstairs still wallowing in my thought refreshed up and lied on the bed, there was a knock on the door ko, ko ko, On opening the door Amah walked in and we sat on my bed together Amah; when did you come back? me: close to an hour now Amah: ok, is madam back? me: no Amah: ok, let me go pull up me: alright My closeness with Amah was now beginning to increase more after the hide and seek game we played perhaps my erection was becoming much nowadays, opened my short and looked at my cubestick wondering why it became strong all of a sudden. I wondered who was knocking on the door again as I opened it Amah: what are you still doing here, wont you come out me: am just weak Amah: why Na? And I want us to play our hide and seek game me: really, that’s nice I agreed because I really like the game too, an idea came into my head as we walked out of the room me: Amah, can you help me out? Amah: help you with what? me: I want you to do something for me, can you? Amah: why not? If I can I would me: ok, it’s about my friend she wants to visit me but I don’t know how to go about it without the knowledge of mum and others Amah: ( surprise) so you have a girl friend, And you never told me? me: don’t be angry I wanted to before now but keep on forgetting each time I wanted to Amah: no problem, so what’s her name? me: Doro is her name, she is my seat mate Amah: ok, so what do you want me to do for you? me: I want her to visit on Saturday before then mum would be back, you will tell mum that she is your friend Amah: are you sure it will work out? me: yes it would, but you will inform her before Saturday for her approval if at all she agrees Amah: hmmmmmm, ok then, so what would be my reward for helping you? me; I would give you……….. hide and seek we both laughed running inside the house hiding at different corners, playing the so called hide and seek game happily.
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 22 A bright new day gradually unfolded, was still in bed wondering the kind of dream I dreamt the the previous night in this dream of mine I saw myself romancing and kissing Doro but cant remember the actual place in particular enjoyed every moment of it that I wish it was reality but it wasn’t this Saturday I must invite her over I just pray my plans work out very well the day was still very young, I went to the bathroom and took my bath, dressed up in my school uniform as usual and headed the dining for breakfast. Amah has already se the dining, a loaf of bread, chocolate butter, jug, tea cups, spoons and some other items were seen on the dining table. Amah looked beautiful in her school uniform like every other day, we sat as we took our breakfast me: why is mum not back yet? Amah: don’t know, maybe something came up over there. me: maybe Amah: yes, its unlike her me: she may come today Amah: maybe, I can’t wait for the goodies me: am telling you, can’t wait also after discussing about some of the goodies mum would bring for us, before we carried our bags and left <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< In School >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Matching to our various classes in a straight sequence after every every, today was our English language text but I wasn’t prepared at all, forgot to read but I wasn’t afraid either because I know it won’t be more than what we’ve been thought I hurriedly droped my bag, brought out my English note book and glanced through it she was just looking at me before she finally asked me what I was doing Doro: what are you doing? me: reading, I forgot to read Doro: unserious boy me: me? Don’t worry I would score a better grade than you Doro: ok lets see how it goes I was reading trying to cram some of the lines into my big head before our tutor came in standing in front of us “put away all your books and bring out a full scarp paper for your test” we did as we were instructed and the text well I must say, I had to think very well before writing because I wanted to outshine her by all means it wasn’t hard or simple but just normal, engage in a short conversation before the next period Me: how was the text? Doro: it was hard me: teasing me abi? Doro: (laughing) true, it was but I tried my best me: hmmmm, so you can score more grade than me right, so can you grade yourself? Doro: not actually, ok lets say I will score 6 over 10, and you? me: 7 over 10 Doro; ok, lets watch out then me: (whispering) what if I invite you over on Saturday? Doro; wow! That would be nice, by what time? me: 12 noon, is it ok by you? Doro; yes its ok by me but you will give me the proper address before then me; why not? Sure She was very happy so I was too, our friendship was gradually turning into a relationship told Bala my plans during break and he was impressed, he told me some tricks on how to about some other things too Also told me if am opportune to be with her one and one maybe in my room or anywhere I should try touching some sensitive parts of her body to turn her on. Writter: Willliamz Abokz Watch out for episode 23.
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 23 On getting home after school mum was already back couldn’t hold myself as I dropped my bag and ran towards her in excitement. She opened her arms wide as she embraced me bending down a little bite Mum: my Darling how have you been? Me: fine mum missesd you. Mum: missed you the more my darling, how was school today? Me: fine mum, why didn’t you come yesterday? Mum: don’t mind me my dear, I missed my flight but an here for you now Me: yes mum, you are welcome, so did you bring the things you promised Bringing for us? Mum: (laugh) yes I did, showed me pointing some of the parcels on the Other side Me: thanks mum Mum: you are welcome, have given Amah hers so that’s yours I couldn’t stop thanking her as I opened the parcel and saw the beautiful clothes She bought for me Mum really knew my taste I must confess, when I opened the last parcel I ate continuously Like a hungry lion, it was kilishi . The evening went very smooth and cool, mum shared her journey experience with us, we also Gave her some little update while she was away Day by day the week gradually went till it was Friday I remembered vividly that I wore one of the shoes mum bought for me to school this very day. Amah told mum on Thursday that her friend wanted to visit during the weekend. She asked her some few questions about the friend before she concurred I was waiting for break time to break the much awaited news to Doro of her Visit the following day but it was too far for me I managed to engage her in a little conversation after our third period before break Me: hey, guess what Doro: hmmmm, not good in guessing Me: OK, you are coming tomorrow have told mum and she agreed Doro: wow! That’s cool can’t wait till tomorrow, so where in mile 2 exactly do you reside? Me: No. 7 block b ademola crescent, you can as k if you miss your way, its not hard To locate Doro: OK be expecting me then Me: yea, so do you have transport? Doro: (nodded her head) yes don’t worry Me: ok one more thing Doro: what’s that I told mum that you are Amahs friend, so she wound be the one to welcome you Please be aware. Doro: I understand buh you never told me you have a sister Me: not my sister actually our house help but I always call her my sister Doro: OK so by what time should I come? Me: 11 or 12 is OK by me Doro: OK, The monumental smile on her face brought out her dimple and she looked More beautiful and attractive than ever before During break I briefed Bala about everything and he was happy for me healing me Calling me names like “correct guy, big boy, senior man” He also reminded me of what he told me, the touching body thing And warned me not to be shy in any way as its my opportunity to prove my love to her The text scripts was latter shared including that of English we’ve been waiting for She scored 10 over 10 while I scored 8 over 10 respectively, she really laughed at me But latter encouraged me to study more I was just laughing anticipating the next day ” good Saturday” according to Bala
read more on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 24 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< good Saturday >>>>>>>>>>> Very special day, woke up very early rehearsing some things I intended doing when she comes Arranged my room well and also begged Amah to arrange hers also cause anywhere may be used. We did some house chores as usual took our bath, ate break fast……………… I was so happy when mum took her car and left that morning asif she knew was on my mind Some minutes towards noon, I paraded at the front of our compound codedly like man Waiting for his wife to put to bed in the hospital. Finally there was a knock on the gate koo, koo, koo gateman asked “who be that” but there Wasn’t any answer The gateman opened the gate as I positioned myself very welk to see the fellow Omg she was looking so beautiful and even bigger than in school, wore a black top And a very tight blue plain trouser that made all her killer curves more visible Gateman: yes, who you dey look for? Doro: my friend, is she around? Gateman: Wetin be her name Amahsadcuts in) she is my friend, please allow her in Gateman: OK, madam don tell me sekf, I won just dey sure Doro was allowed in they both walked together inside the house but I was Still outside wondering when Amah came out,everything happened very fast……… Please if you ain’t up to 18yrs of age you are adviced not Read this part of this story thanks ……………. Story continues ………….. Amah excused us saying “enjoy yourselves” can’t express the joy inside of me Because my dreams and imagination was now reality. We were just looking at each other smiling I quickly remembered what Bala told me And all that I have practiced that morning so I started something fast verbally Me: you are welcome to my house Doro: thank you, very beautiful I must confess Me: yes and you are looking so beautiful too Doro: thank you smart guy Me: hmmmm, so what can I offer you Doro: anything good is OK by me. I headed to the fridge to get her something light but couldn’t get My eyes off her turning back to look at her after Every step I took. Drank the juice and kilishi I offered her thanking me Doro: thank you Okon, Me: you are welcome, so how did you locate here? Doro: I followed the description you gave me Me: once again you are welcome Doro: thank you, so your plans finally worked Me: (laughing) yes Mum wasn’t back yet after she finished eating I asked her if we can Go into my room, I was surprise when she agreed following me as I Made my way towards the stairs. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Inside my room >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doro: wow! Is this your room? Me: yes you can sit down Doro: a little paradise you have here. I said nothing as we both sat on the bed, looking at each other directly Into the eyes. I held her hand and drew close to her,I love you Doro since the very first day I saw You, she said nothing but kept on smiling my lips was now on her lips as I started Kissing her passionately and she kissed me back also moaning very hard. The moaning increased when I started romancing her boobs, brought it out from the bra And suck the nipple while my right hand was pressing the other simultaneously, she inserted her hand into my Short nicker romancing my already erected cube stick The sweet inside of me was more than that if a diabetes patient, gradually she pulled the short together with my boxer and I made for her trouser button which she positioned Very well for me to unbutton My short, singlet and her clothes was now on the floor, we were totally naked She looked at me and smile, while I examined her killer body that was something else entirely Quickly I continued the sucking of her boobs Slot my hand into her honey pot thrusting in and out very fast Her moaning now was very loud that I began to Fear but I was also Enjoying it so I increased the phase of it, the tight Wall if her kitten was now becoming free so I added my second finger looking at her well shaved kitten I made sure she was very weak like my friend told me to do. Lastly I inserted my 6inches cubestick inside her kitten Which took Some time: continued gradually till it entered then I started thrusting in and Out of her honey pot. It was something that I never wanted to stop, the harder I go the Weaker I became till something like a white liquid cane out of my cubestick and it went down Like a vegetable leaf. Writer: Williamz Abok

read more on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Doro My First Love by emperorblog1995: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
read
Re: Doro My First Love by harjibolar10(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
harjibolar10

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cartographer Of Memory, ABook By A Nairalander's Brother, Boluwatife Afolabi / Boko Haram: Letter To Mr President. / Taking Over(a Play)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.