Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced (474 Views)

Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced by Truthsbitter: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Today I have finally gotten it.
I have recorded the date of my enlightenment.
The time of enlightenment is different from the time of recording it, but both the time of enlightenment and time of recording has been noted as accurately I can record it.

I have been existing with a different moniker.
I want to say a big thank you to some guys on nairaland for their contributions. they might not even know if, how or when they contributed to my enlightenment but they did...

sarrasin(deactivated moniker) ...(I can now see what you mean by "the middle path", "there is no God", "existence is all there is")...thank you sir.

loJ ..(I can now see what you mean by "when the student is ready the master will appear")...thank you sir.

billyonaire(deactivated moniker)....(I can now see what you mean by "when you find the meaning of green(pill) you have known")...thank you sir.

PastorAIO...(I can now see what you mean by "Everything came from God so to find God you have to couple everything back together")....thank you sir.

Note these guys might not have gone father than me in enlightenment ( a never ending process) and I might not agree with all their physical actions but I believe they have experienced the process of awareness.

Good is Bad
Bad is Good....one does not exist without another same goes for light and darkness.

(Blue,red,yellow,green,black and white these are the primary tools/colours of life...)
I have to talk in parables. For only those who have experienced/known can understand.
It is the reason why Jesus talked in parables and always in the end of every parable he said "he that has ears let me hear".
And it is the same reason the Bible wrote "they have eyes yet they can't see, they hear but can't understand".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced by cyborg123(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2018
You have whet our appetite, where is the main dish?
Re: Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced by Truthsbitter: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
cyborg123:
You have whet our appetite, where is the main dish?
I am sorry boss..
But you see there is a lot hidden in each of those quotes I mentioned, if I decide to write on every quote I mentioned, this thread would become a book.

But then again....I have drawn an idea from your post. maybe I will pick those quotes one by one and open thread on each. of course that would be later, not anytime soon.

I got overheated during the 144 hours of my transition. right now I just have to cool down a little because merely thinking of the meaning behind each of those quotes will send strong vibes to my brain.
thanks
Re: Existence Can Not Be Explained But Experienced by cyborg123(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
I understand. Please mention me when you create those threads. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Beloveth I Need Your Help / Ezekiel's Valley Of Dry Bones: The True Meaning / SHOCKS!! Woman Allegedly Delivers Cat During Deliverance Service In Delta Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.