Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member (4230 Views)

#NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by ChangeIsCostant: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
This pictures have been trending online and the reason is very obvious. A former female corps member shared a throwback picture of herself posing with an army officer during her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) days in Anambra state.

What got people talking was the huge bulge and sudden rise in the manh*od region experienced by the soldier while holding the lady and posing for a picture with her.

The picture which has gone viral on Facebook and other social media platforms - have got online users wondering what caused the huge rise of his "element".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerians-react-after-soldier-experienced-this-while-posing-with-female-corp-member-photo.html

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by DrGoodman: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Konji is a serious bast*d grin

The soldier should be court martialled for lack of control.

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by olatade(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
his weapon is cocked and ready to fire,lol

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by Mr2wealth: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
He should have just stylishly pocket his hand to hold and control the weapon of mass destruction. grin
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by pussygotlips: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
chaiii so huge and meatilicious just like mine.

If you like it come my house
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by modsfucker: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na to enter the oza room after the photo session.... Konji doesn't respect age or rank...
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
lazy Nigerian soilder thinking with his prick cheesy
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by fergie001: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mr2wealth:
He should have just stylishly pocket his hand to hold and control the weapon of mass destruction. grin
Baba,you ve got huge experience grin
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by oshe11: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

ABEGY 3 HEARTY CHEERS FOR HIS DIICKSON

SO THIS IS THE KONDO HE USES TO DECEIVE THEM AND PROMISING THEY WUD BE POSTED TO TOWNS, WHEREAS NA VILLAGE LAS LAS NI......

I CAST OUT ANY GIRL WITH A PUSSY AS WIDE AS MISSISSIPPI

LATER SHE GO CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND, SAYING HIS DICCK IS TOO SMALL. NOT KNOWING ITS HER PUSSYY THATS TO WIIIIDEcheesy

1 Like

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by Viergeachar: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hahaha
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
olatade:
his weapon is cocked and ready to fire,lol

'We' just dey pray make the think no misfire!

grin grin
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by decatalyst(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
pussygotlips:
chaiii so huge and meatilicious just like mine.

If you like it come my house

Who ask you for description? undecided

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by CaptainStephen(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't blame him, so many temptations in camp.
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by sbashir10(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Choi
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by GuntersChain(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
my eyes are playing tricks on me, i am seeing 2018 orientation camp on the pics and the storyline is depicting former female corps member, what year are we again?
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bokoharam Soja man
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by damtan(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
konji is a respecter of no man
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:23am On Jun 06, 2018
that lady cannot make 80 percent of nl guys preek to stand sef
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by pussygotlips: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2018
decatalyst:

Who ask you for description? undecided
Sorry sir, will you blame me? i'm just proud of my thing, so i got to show off.
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by Jakasibo(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by chloride6: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
How can you suffer an erection?

How can something so pleasant be suffered?
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by jerflakes(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
chloride6:
How can you suffer an erection?

How can something so pleasant be suffered?

Do you know how painful that is?

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by chloride6: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Do you know how painful that is?

How is it painful
Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by jerflakes(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
chloride6:

How is it painful

Just static in your trouser, not moving, getting stronger and stronger

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member by chloride6: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Just static in your trouser, not moving, getting stronger and stronger

You need freer pants so that chairman can breath grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Redeployment Batch B Stream 1 / Youth Corpers Murdered In Cold Blood While On National Service / Advice Needed On Jamb Date Of Birth Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.