Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School (26708 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Efe Of Big Brother Naija Donates Classroom Desks To Two Primary Schools In Jos / Bbnaija 2017 Winner, Efe, Donates Desks To Two Primary Schools In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Deltatoto: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2018
itspzpics:
Bbn 2017 winner was seen donating class room desk to Ecwa primary school. He shared this on IG recently

He wrote :

Today has been one of the most fulfilling days of my life. Had the opportunity to put smile on the faces of the kids in the city and community i grew up and call home, Jos. Donating classroom desks to two (2) primary schools, RCM Kabong Primary School and ECWA Primary School. It was a rewarding experience giving back and inspiring the children and leaders of tomorrow. Thanks to everybody who made this happen. God bless.
#Babaloke

Wow... That's a good one from Efe

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/efe-donates-class-room-desk-to-ecwa-primary-school/

in a deltan but this guy is the fakest guy I have seen since I was born.he doesn’t even know what fits him.whats the meaning of that dirty bears.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Eazyeli: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

You that have mb to type nonsense on Nairaland, why don't you go to orphanage homes and give those children something to eat and post on Nairaland to be trendy na, if e dey easy.

At least BBN alleviated his penury.

The person that will alleviate yours dem never even conceive am for womb.

Ode!

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Cowbuhari: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
I used to Bleep my smally back then inside one of those classroom...how time flies...
born igbo raised by jos

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by showafrica(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
dadavivo:
fINALLY THE REMAINING 250,000 DON FINISH.

Lol.. This one na bad mouth oo. From the look of things, the money Don go down well we'll.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
This mumu wey he neva get something to eat, they donate thing just to be trendy undecided

I blame bbn that alleviate his penury life lipsrsealed

Ode!

When last did u give #20 to a thirsty school boy to buy a sachet water.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by solochris(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2018
why is he writing big brother naija on it, abeg dont come and corrupt this innocent minds biko
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Jacket in that hot sun?
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by olu690(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
This mumu wey he neva get something to eat, they donate thing just to be trendy undecided

Why can't you mind ur bussiness Have you ever bought sachet water for anybody in your entire life?
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by kingPhidel(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

after seeing you user name, I now know why your comment be like the way e be.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by gameboy55: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

givers never lack

it not about how much u ve but how much u give out from what u ve

change ur mentality nd u will learn secrete to make wealth nd leave a fulfilled life
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by patexcool(f): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2018
good one there
correct guy
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Puzzypleazer: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2018
xexa89:
Good bouy
Are you Nigerian or Russian
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by kingPhidel(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Jacket in that hot sun?
because you no know how jos be....
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by kingPhidel(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=68222444][/quote] you even dey Maryland USA, come retire from MUMU again, still you dey act like one.. grin
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by matanmij(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

you are a bitter person from the pit of hell..... rot out of here myopic fool
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
kingPhidel:
because you no know how jos be....

Jos is not always that cold..... That day was a very good and sunny day..... Even kids did not wear jackets + the chaps he took pictures with.....

If you want to know if I have lived in Jos? My answer is YES.........
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by chiiraq802(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=68222444][/quote] E pain am grin
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Lankymafiaso: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
E pain am...
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Sirpaul(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
that's your calling bro
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by folake4u(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
TheUbermensch:

See how you're insulting someone.
Easy abeg.

Lol alright tongue
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by SmartyPants(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
What a nice gesture!

However, it cannot be so cold that Efe alone out of all those people is the only one wearing a (bright red) leather jacket while wearing dark sunglasses. Who is he dressing up to impress? The little kids, or the cameras?

Modified:

I'm also just noticing his name printed on the desks. Why??
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by DJInfluence: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2018
And one idiot politician dey empower him people with plates and brooms...
Efe well done to you jare.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Awonijobaooo: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Freshbaba95(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
all of you bashing efe, are the real problems we have in this country, he is not a multi millionaire, but he did something. While our so called leaders will be there stealing and hiding money in coffin, vaults and bush. They can't give us quality education, something that was given to them for free during colonial era..
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by olasco18(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Jst waiting patiently to c d stupid dat wil alleviate urz
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by ohiku4every1(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

but when will pple like U deviate from irrelevant hatred?
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by arruh(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Donald95:
Our Oyel Primary school does not have Desk B4 now despite the agitation and all money pushed to their Kings and Militants. So they can't invest that money into their futurena wa ọ

I think Igbo and Akwa Cross are two out of few with wisdom
don't say what you don't know. ECWA primary school is in Jos and not in the Niger Delta ok
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
This is a very good move by Afefe
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by greggng: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice one efe you belong to grass root and you never forget that despite fame. God bless you bro
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Maxcollins042(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

You that have mb to type nonsense on Nairaland, why don't you go to orphanage homes and give those children something to eat and post on Nairaland to be trendy na, if e dey easy.

At least BBN alleviated his penury.

The person that will alleviate yours dem never even conceive am for womb.

Ode!
Nawa o. Babe have you got no chill?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Moet Abebe Rocks Open Chest Outfit / Photos Of Paul Okoye's 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.