Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School (26691 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Efe Of Big Brother Naija Donates Classroom Desks To Two Primary Schools In Jos / Bbnaija 2017 Winner, Efe, Donates Desks To Two Primary Schools In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by itspzpics(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bbn 2017 winner was seen donating class room desk to Ecwa primary school. He shared this on IG recently

He wrote :

Today has been one of the most fulfilling days of my life. Had the opportunity to put smile on the faces of the kids in the city and community i grew up and call home, Jos. Donating classroom desks to two (2) primary schools, RCM Kabong Primary School and ECWA Primary School. It was a rewarding experience giving back and inspiring the children and leaders of tomorrow. Thanks to everybody who made this happen. God bless.
#Babaloke

Wow... That's a good one from Efe

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/efe-donates-class-room-desk-to-ecwa-primary-school/

7 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by itspzpics(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
This mumu wey he neva get something to eat, they donate thing just to be trendy undecided

I blame bbn that alleviate his penury life lipsrsealed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
I always laugh whenever i see efe topic. maybe because i get somebody, somebody weh geti somebody.

14 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Donald95(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Our Oyel Primary school does not have Desk B4 now despite the agitation and all money pushed to their Kings and Militants. So they can't invest that money into their futurena wa ọ

I think Igbo and Akwa Cross are two out of few with wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by mercytripletz: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
This mumu wey he neva get something to eat, they donate thing just to be trendy undecided

People like you can't afford 50 naira pere to give to a primary school child for biscuit yet come here to badmouth individuals that give to their society.

Bad belle will not kill you.

Modified:
I just noticed your moniker is Retired Mumu.
No wonder.

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Yian1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let's appreciate him so that he may do more in the future. There are people more richer than him but won't do nothing for the less privileged. Love and care is what we all need in this country.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Sarkin: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good

5 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by ufuosman(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Giver never lack

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Yomzzyblog: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by muckross(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by folake4u(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

You that have mb to type nonsense on Nairaland, why don't you go to orphanage homes and give those children something to eat and post on Nairaland to be trendy na, if e dey easy.

At least BBN alleviated his penury.

The person that will alleviate yours dem never even conceive am for womb.

Ode!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

You that have mb to type nonsense on Nairaland, why don't you go to orphanage homes and give those children something to eat and post on Nairaland to be trendy na, if e dey easy.

Ode!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by kokoA(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2018
When the money still plenty na so so clubbing, booze and babes upandan, na now wey money don dey finish he wan start to bribe God by doing good works abi grin grin Na joke I dey o grin grin grin grin Nice one sha!

5 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Amebo9jablog(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Good one Efe! The dude has been on low key this days... Where is the music oh #efe anyways you na warri blood #Wenodeycarrylast

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by nikkypearl(f): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by MrGreenMavro: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
very funny
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by computer0810(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
wetin ordinary corper dey do all of them are taking pictures and showing off as if na big deal....anyway good gesture but that does not mean we will buy that nonsense u call album
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by dadavivo: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2018
fINALLY THE REMAINING 250,000 DON FINISH.

3 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by itiswellandwell: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by fakuta(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2018
God bless Efe, for helping with his hard earned money base on logistics... he is million times better than some senators cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by TheUbermensch: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

Ode!

See how you're insulting someone.

Easy abeg.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by GreatOlu1: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Oya, to appease the gods.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Dpharisee: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Kudos Efe, this is something that many state Governors in the North cannot do with all the billions they receive monthly as allocation

3 Likes

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Oreofepeters: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Let's just sell NIGERIA and use the money to buy another country...
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Na second hand desks him go donate mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Jaytecq(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2018
ok. Nice one for him, he can start from there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Tiwa Savage As A Little Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.