Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Free Android 8.0 Giveaway Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Free Android 8.0 Giveaway Phone (2294 Views)

Christmas Giveaway!!! Phone Giveaway!!! / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / When Is Camon Cx Getting Android 8.0 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Free Android 8.0 Giveaway Phone by GoldenTechNG(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's one of those times , I usually giveaway something to my blog readers and if you're reading this post, you can actually win the device.

The iTel A32F is a low budget smartphone and runs on Android 8.1 (Android Go Edition). This means that it'll handle tasks and basic operations better than devices with the same ram capacity on the regular Android O.S due to It's minimalistic design and app optimization. Of course you get a fingerprint scanner.

This one is open to everyone irrespective of your location. If you're reading this via Opera news or any other news platform please visit the full version of my site to join. (Free Basics users -Please use data on your browser)

Here's how to win - Login via any of the channels provided below and follow the instructions. If you have any issues use the comment box.

Click this link to be redirected to the giveaway Page.
https://wn.nr/vrmxpB
Re: The Free Android 8.0 Giveaway Phone by Crossbow(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
GoldenTechNG:
It's one of those times , I usually giveaway something to my blog readers and if you're reading this post, you can actually win the device.

The iTel A32F is a low budget smartphone and runs on Android 8.1 (Android Go Edition). This means that it'll handle tasks and basic operations better than devices with the same ram capacity on the regular Android O.S due to It's minimalistic design and app optimization. Of course you get a fingerprint scanner.

This one is open to everyone irrespective of your location. If you're reading this via Opera news or any other news platform please visit the full version of my site to join. (Free Basics users -Please use data on your browser)

Here's how to win - Login via any of the channels provided below and follow the instructions. If you have any issues use the comment box.

Click this link to be redirected to the giveaway Page.
https://wn.nr/vrmxpB

Please is this offer still on.. My online business is crumbling because I don't have a phone right now, my phone panel died. Thanks Brother!

(1) (Reply)

Did MTN Just Reduce Their Night Plan Data? / Photo Is A Month And 6 Days Wish Item I Ordered Yet Arrived / Elon Musk Says X (formally Twitter) Will Start Charging $1 For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.