Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) (37158 Views)

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by CastedAyo: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2018
A viral video shows a female mourner twerking on top of a casket during a funeral procession.

In the video shared online, mourners clad in white and black mourning garb are seen dancing and singing on both sides of the casket. Soon, a young female mourner walks up to the casket and begins twerking beside it to the amusement of onlookers.

However, their amusement turns to alarm when she climbs the coffin and sits astride it, then begins twerking. Other mourners screamed a warning and tried to pull her down but she held on firmly and kept twerking, until someone pushed her down, sending her tumbling to the floor.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB8GvrNGlUs

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/female-mourner-twerks-on-top-of-a-casket-during-funeral-procession-video.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Hahahaha wink : see how dat mama push her down like a ROYAL RUMBLE wrestler!
Foolish gal!!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2018
This is really funny grin Condeine mourner abi the body inside the casket self na Slay mama or slay king.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by emeijeh(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68218930]Who says there is nothing new under the sun?![/quote]

You virtually live all your life night on Nairaland.

You no dey sleep?

[quote author=
:

What is your Probs with how I sleep boy?
Am I the cause of your insomnia?!
Guess you are too dull and mumuish to know there is something call time zones and to know some other people are awake...
!!

See who is in Ibadan, but claiming to be in Brisbane... I pity your lying life .

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jun 06, 2018
emeijeh:

You no dey sleep?
Guess you are too dull and mumuish to know there is something call time zones and to know some other people are awake while you snore!
Busybody
!!

I hardly reply mentions, so you really tried to get this from me.
Now, go shower and get ready for school, Assembly prefect!!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by pyyxxaro: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

The gal naaa real idiiot , see the way she fly comot self

tooo much tramadol grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by wittyt98(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
He is dead but his manhood lives grin

8 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by wildcatter23(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
grin

This is something new under the sun I suppose. Twerking on a casket when alive guys need such services

4 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by koolaid87: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
God bless that beautiful old woman

1 Like

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by levi2(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
haba...kilode...that na certified dance to welcome him to hell

1 Like

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by Crixina(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
We all grieve in different ways grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by Speakdatruth: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
End time twerk

1 Like

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Dey suspect it happened in ghana..if the dead person is a man then the woman that pushed the twerking lady is definitely his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by itiswellandwell: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Awon slaying twerker
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
lol

Create 2D explainer videos for businesses in the US, UK and all over the world and sell online. Follow my signature link to start your training today.
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by TrillionBrains(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Savage response bro. I think he needs a little bit of this post at [url=trillionclues.com] Trillion Clues [/url]
post=68219014:

Guess you are too dull and mumuish to know there is something call time zones and to know some other people are awake while you snore!
Busybody
!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by TheUbermensch: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
emeijeh:

You no dey sleep?

The question you forgot to ask is how he has time to prepare his so called grills.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2018
These Fulani herdsmen again?
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by MrGerald(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
CastedAyo:
A viral video shows a female mourner twerking on top of a casket during a funeral procession.

In the video shared online, mourners clad in white and black mourning garb are seen dancing and singing on both sides of the casket. Soon, a young female mourner walks up to the casket and begins twerking beside it to the amusement of onlookers.

However, their amusement turns to alarm when she climbs the coffin and sits astride it, then begins twerking. Other mourners screamed a warning and tried to pull her down but she held on firmly and kept twerking, until someone pushed her down, sending her tumbling to the floor.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB8GvrNGlUs

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/female-mourner-twerks-on-top-of-a-casket-during-funeral-procession-video.html

She over mourned the money they paid her.

1 Like

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
The way she fell like a sack of potatoes when she was pushed is actually quite hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by congorasta: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68219014:

Busybody
!!

you and this your time zone mantra.

stop fooling yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by Sijo01(f): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Dam, I love that push. That woman nor get joy at all cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by SlamvipeR(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
some galz dey crazy shaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by translux(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68218930:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!

.The Bible says.
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by bedspread: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
emeijeh:

You no dey sleep?
How u Take Know

2 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by AntiWailer: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by MPESA(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
emeijeh:

You no dey sleep?
Seems to be jobless , just trying hard to be employe by BMC BOSS. I once thought that he's among nairaland Mod. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by bigt2(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
This video gave us cancer!
cheesy

Oya twerk twerk twerk....

See the way she fell like pankere grin

Re: Female Mourner Twerks On Top Of A Casket During Funeral Procession (video) by emeijeh(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
MPESA:

Seems to be jobless , just trying hard to be employe by BMC BOSS. I once thought that he's among nairaland Mod. undecided

The level of joblessness is damn high

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp / Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception / Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.