Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception (37224 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abuja Serial Entrepreneur, CEO Of Neveah Limited Ibidapo Lawal Marks 38th Birthday In Grand Reception*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N9moAkxkJg

Abuja the nation's capital was last weekend electrified with the heavy presence of socialites from the entertainment, business and corporate sectors who had come to identify with their friend and associate, Ibidapo Lawal, the CEO Neveah Limited who rolled out the red carpet in celebration of his 38th glorious birthday.

Hosted by the fine actress and brand influencer, Nancy Isime, supported by respected comedian, Koboko Master the prestigious Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja was indeed a place to be for all friends of Lawal, a young Nigerian dining with Kings across Nigeria and beyond, on the account of the niche he has carved for himself.

His friends beautified the event hall with their fine costumes of black suites and tie with white shirts to go, grabbing the attention of the wowed guests.

It was a carnival of sort all in the celebration of Lawal whose kindness, humility and charisma endears to all.

The violinists were in their best, thrilling guests with beautiful sounds as they wined and dined.

There were loads of joke, laughter and fun. There was so much to go round to minister to the stomach needs of every guest even as supply of sorted drinks ran in surplus for all that came.

One by one, the wife and the friends took their turns to give their testimonies about the man of the moment, saying beautiful things about how they met him, their experiences with him and how he has impacted their lives for good.

They were all in agreement that the celebrant is an embodiment overflowing milk of human kindness who carries his friends along, giving people a shoulder to lean on and bringing smiles to the faces of desolate hearts.

He is reputed to be a man of his words, truthful, sincere and trustworthy. He is said to be a succour bringer and a source of joy to people around him and the less privileged people.

In his brief remarks, the man of the moment who could not withhold his joy expressed gratitude to friends and associates who had converged at the nation's seat of power to celebrate with him.

He thanked them for their kind words and beautiful testimonies even as he pledged to continue to remain a vessel of joy and burden lifted to many.

Highlight of the event was the cutting of the birthday cake, dance and merry making.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/abuja-serial-entrepreneur-ibidapo-lawal-marks-38th-birthday-in-grand-reception/

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Continue

1 Like

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Photos

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Photos 1

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by MatrixReloaded: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alex reported always on the beat

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by SoftP(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nice cake

1 Like

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by iamyemiakins(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rich kids ft. Alex Reports

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Only if they are not connected to the politicians...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vanity Crew A.k.a Nairaland Broke men, over to you guys grin grin

U all should come and tell us how all these are Vanity upon Vanity grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by SILVERLINES: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
wink

I know say Alex can never missed out this event

Anywhere wey jolly dey Alex head dey dere

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Juicethekid: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rich bloods everywhere!
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by aylive02(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy

Where is the agbado master?

I asked who killed Funsho Williams, you said why am I attacking your candidate? As in, I don't get it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Manny21: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make una no come they ask for forgiveness like that Lion guy when they catch una for wetin una dey do. No be bad belle, I come in peace

16 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by abobote: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alex keep promoting low budget celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Veezy4u(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
You'll also be a millionaire if you vote Peter obi. Know this n know peace

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Way4orward: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Next is to investigate their sources of income.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Earlystar698(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alex na every party he go attend
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Faithti(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Next thing we will hear is that one of them is a kidnapper.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alex grow up
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Burgerlomo: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by ipobarethieves: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
I was a millionaire once until the pandemic laid me off. I for dey this midst confirmed only to visit here at night to watch Nairalanders praying to tap from my blessings.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi Okeke comes to mind
I think he got up to 20 years

Invictus Obi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by nairalee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Funny thing they wouldn't even need maximum security. These types of party don't end with a fight. Rather they connect more to win more millions.

However, gather poor people to a party. Both the party and you the host will get scattered before the end

20 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igbomen kind cruise..

Not them brobrisky and derenle cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by soberdrunk(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
angry
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by SocialJustice: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lawal my forex mentor.
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Nrates(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
It’s their money anyways

⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by crackhouse(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alex must be here. He must cover the event as usual.
Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by Greystone: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Vanity Crew A.k.a Nairaland Broke men, over to you guys grin grin

U all should come and tell us how all these are Vanity upon Vanity grin grin grin grin

Lol.

I overheard a guy yesterday bitterly saying that it’s vanity to buy an iPhone 14 pro max @ N1.5m.
I told him that it’s poverty that is his problem.

He replied that doing such is vanity.

I reminded him that poverty is also vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception by heybeebugatty(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faithti:
Next thing we will hear is that one of them is a kidnapper.

Lol….. off your �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) / NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.