Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri (18598 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Ekiti360(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
​Germany is set to deport close to 30,000 Nigerians seeking asylum in the country.

Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Diaspora and Foreign Affairs, Hon. Abike Dabiri Erewa disclosed this at a programme; “Developing a mixed migration strategy for UNHCR Nigeria” in Abuja on Tuesday.

“Germany said it has about 25,000 to 30,000 Nigerians seeking asylum and they can’t guarantee they will get it. So, there is every possibilities that they will be returned to Nigeria,” she said.

According to her, the reasons for asylum by the Nigerians were not genuine as “some who are from the East and West are saying they are running away from Boko Haram while some others say they are gays and were having challenges expressing themselves in Nigeria.”

The SSA to the President, however said a date has not yet been set for the deportation of the asylum seeking Nigerians.

“Germany has set up a team working with the ministry of foreign affairs to see how the whole process [of deportation] can be made easier.

“We are looking at the option of reverse migration also where you can actually stay in your country and enjoy everything you are migrating abroad to get.”

While noting that Germany is offering more scholarships and easier process of regular migration for Nigerians, Hon. Dabiri Erewa appealed to young Nigerians to watch out for those opportunities and take advantage of them.

She noted that irregular migration was no longer working as the foreign countries were also having their own challenges now.

“The government is already doing much to tackle the issues that are encouraging irregular migration.

“We are also fighting corruption, insecurity and trying to revive the economy.” Dabiri added.

http://kikiotolu.com/germany-to-deport-30000-nigerians-presidency/

5 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Good. Let us all stay and work together to develop our country.

Those who migrated legally have no issues. They would have more money and better standards of living... I wish them well. But the illegal migrants should stay back to avoid trouble.

If the Japanese & Germans ran away after World War II, they won't be where they are today.

We collectively need a change in mentality; leaders & followers. America is what it is today because the people believe in themselves and they are ready to soil their hands to develop the country.

Nigeria is in a terrible mess...but we must start from somewhere.

PS - Part of "staying back" - cancel ALL medical tourism by political appointees including The President. That way those in power would ensure that all the requisite equipment are available in Nigeria. That's just one aspect. We need an overhaul of the system

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Ah
That kind of lie is enough to even deport you back
Book Haram In the East
Gay having hard time to express themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Quoran: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Wow!
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
“Germany said it has about 25,000 to 30,000 Nigerians seeking asylum and they can’t guarantee they will get it. So, there is every possibilities that they will be returned to Nigeria,” she said.

Oh Boyyy!
That is more than the population of some Local Government!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Bossontop(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
All of una wey vote buhari com run go there wen lyf start dey tough how market na??......i jus say make i welcom una back to d land of great hardship and insecurity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by HoodBillionaire: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
funke dey must deport u
dah white maye wey carry u from naija in 2009
his eyes must clear now
bich

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Ekiti360:

According to her, the reasons for asylum by the Nigerians were not genuine as “some who are from the East and West are saying they are running away from Boko Haram

http://kikiotolu.com/germany-to-deport-30000-nigerians-presidency/

So Abike Dabiri according to you people fleeing for their lives is not genuine enough

Is like you really don't know what people are going through

Do you know what it's like to see your love ones this minute and in the next minute they are gone

Shall we pray for you to experience it

What happened to this woman She use to talk freely and sensibly in the previous regimes shocked shocked shocked

Honestly I used to admire her bravery

Wow! GEJ was really tolerant

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LastSurvivor11: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
How dare Germany!

This is unacceptable after all the money we spent there for yusuf buhari medical bills.
After all the money new sherif in town spent in Europe for medical tourism..

This is unacceptable.
We can't take it.
Where is Olubebe pls

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Speakdatruth: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Some of their family members wey dem no send money go be like
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Every right thinking human is trying to escape the zoo...Only criminals and robbers remaineth in Nigeria..

People are using different format to transmission outta the country...
Osazee that has 3gfs in Nigeria is now claiming gay!
Thunder fire Buhari...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by ednut1(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Same format so it expected
-am gay/lesbian (oyinbo shud gv dem gay/lesbains to try dem out)
- my family wants to kidnap my daughter for female genital mutilation ( tell us more)
-boko haram is after me( northerners never run, na u from south wan run)
But God go punish our leaders and those who gave us independence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by maestroferddi: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2018
APC government of failure...

What are you doing to create a conducive environment to discourage reckless emigration?

5 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by dopedealer(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Welcome back !
welcome back !!
well come back!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Yet they can keep millions of Arabs that rape and wreak terrorism on their daily lives I'm not one to be skeptical, but I've been noticing that many western immigration systems are biased against sub-saharans, Nigerians in particular. It is very mind boggling considering how well Nigerians performs in the West (Nigerian immigrants are the most educated demographic in the USA; many Nigerians perform well academically in the UK).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by izik31: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2018
running away from bokoharam from d east?

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by menix(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2018
For Watin nah!!!!

Whether from the east or West, where is safe in Nigeria of today

They should better not deport them oo, when thousands more re planning to join them..

7 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by inoki247: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2018
if dem deport 30.000 aw many go remain maybe 500... Deport dem to West Germany dey av a New president..

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by maestroferddi: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Yet they can keep millions of Arabs that rape and wreak terrorism on their daily lives I'm not one to be skeptical, but I've been noticing that many western immigration systems are biased towards sub-saharans, Nigerians in particular. It is very mind boggling considering how well Nigerians performs in the West (Nigerian immigrants are the most educated demographic in the USA; many Nigerians perform well academically in the UK).
What do you expect when your president goes about branding his citizens as criminals, thieves and lazy people?

What should a grown man expect from others when choses to point at his ancestral home with the left hand?

Why is this APC government famous for negative news?

13 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Good. Let us all stay and work together to develop our country.

Those who migrated legally have no issues. They would have more money and better standards of living... I wish them well. But the illegal migrants should stay back to avoid trouble.

If the Japanese & Germans ran away after World War II, they won't be where they are today.

Good words from a good man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68220001:

Good words from a good man!

Thanks Chief!

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Blooddiamond: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Am sending an SOS signal to them,they should remain in the asylum detention centre,than coming back to this shiithole. Buhari n his pigs has piss on Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Kobicove(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Yet they can keep millions of Arabs that rape and wreak terrorism on their daily lives I'm not one to be skeptical, but I've been noticing that many western immigration systems are biased towards sub-saharans, Nigerians in particular. It is very mind boggling considering how well Nigerians performs in the West (Nigerian immigrants are the most educated demographic in the USA; many Nigerians perform well academically in the UK).

I think you meant "Biased against"

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by whirlwind7(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Ekiti360:

According to her, the reasons for asylum by the Nigerians were not genuine as “some who are from the East and West are saying they are running away from Boko Haram while some others say they are gays and were having challenges expressing themselves in Nigeria.”

undecided

Someone should tell the German authorities that BH is no longer confined to the northeast. Courtesy of their grand patron and spiritual leader, PMB, they have migrated to every part of the country, and are patiently waiting for his order to unleash mayhem. Especially if the next election doesn't go his way.
They disguise as herdsmen nowadays (in rural communities) and mai shayi, mai suya, mai shoe shiner and mai bambiallah in towns and cities.

So, if an Okoro or Ajayi claimed asylum due to BH menace, kindly treat their application with some credibility. Not easy to survive in Naija anymore. Each day is a warfare.
As for those who seek asylum based on claims of being gay, I don't knw what to say lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Mcponpin(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
imagine what the population will do to the already depleted economy...

they will also add to the number of unemployed nigerian...

buhari is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
funke dey must deport u
dah white maye wey carry u from naija in 2009
his eyes must clear now
bich
Forgive and forget nah.
After almost 10 years!!
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
embarassed
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by elhafeez(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
I remember when I saw people from the east looking for asylum in south Africa because of Boko Haram. I couldn't stop laughing. I told them they are the real beneficiaries of Boko Haram. we all laughed about it. And agreed it was a ticket to getting a stay away from the shores of this country.
No body should quote me here because of Tribal sentiment . Even the guys I met back then laughed about it.

4 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by peterkelechi30(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
buhari why
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Loanguyng: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
When dem land make dem call me
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by itiswellandwell: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
This is serious.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Thanks Chief!
Welcome my Fellow Chief!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.