Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri (18621 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2018
ednut1:
Same format so it expected
-am gay/lesbian (oyinbo shud gv dem gay/lesbains to try dem out)
- my family wants to kidnap my daughter for female genital mutilation ( tell us more)
-boko haram is after me( northerners never run, na u from south wan run)
But God go punish our leaders and those who created this thing they call naijeriya
Oshe!

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by brodalokie: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by seangy4konji: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2018
No be small thing ooo

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by travelland(f): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2018
grin Northerners are not migrating, some living in the East and West are shamefully capitalizing on Boko Haram, forgetting that Western countries have spies here and are living fine here lol . Go legally through student route, marriage or PR, that's all

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LucemFerre: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't blame them... I'd join them if I had the slightest chance. Naija na place? More than 50 years of "independence" and we're worse than how we started. Na only Naija dey move backwards and you say make dem stay. Till person die?
"Who will build the country... " my black a$$. When 75 years old person dey rule the country and another baba will climb next year. You think say space dey for you before you clock 50? And by then you don mumu too and then the circle continues...
Tsk! If I see one falcon wey lose guard I go grab im leg fly comot for this useless country of stupid greedy selfish leaders and lawless citizens.
God punish devil
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Skmoda360(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Welcome back to Nigeria...
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by joinnow: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2018
How can this be possible in Nigeria

We are looking at the option of reverse migration also where you can actually stay in your country and enjoy everything you are migrating abroad to get.”
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Babacele: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerians were not desperate to leave this country for anywhere until IBB came to ruin us and our economy which PMB was trying to manage after docile Shagari had allowed the likes of Umaru Dikko and co to destabilize the economy. It was IBB who institutionalize corruption fully in the country especially with the stealing of the gains of SAP which really sapped our socioeconomic ,spiritual and moral energies that gave birth to 419 , unprecedented bribery and nepotism in the civil service, lower standard of living, stealing of oil proceeds by tampering with and NNPC ops , and lately supervising the exit of Azazi to pave way for their stealing of defence budget and similar unprecedented heists under GEJ. ..

So Mrs Dabiri let us weed out the cause of this malady that is making Nigerians flee to other land first. PMB is too democratic for my liking.
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by ajebuter(f): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2018
I wonder for the life of me, why I would want to leave my country with its vast opportunities to make it!

And virtually tax free oh..

To leave my very good job and be a plate washer, nanny, morgue attendant or waitress just to earn dollars or euros?

Or go to Europe where they kill you with tax and levies?

Abeg, Naija for life!

Visit Europe, US and Canada during summer or seminar, yes!

But to live like second class citizen there and be constantly harrased?

NEIH!

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by newslifeop: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Litmus: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Nigeria should not make a habit of accepting just any old African persons foreign Nations of the West decide on deporting to Africa, targetting Nigeria because, for short-term financial gains and laziness (we cant be bothered), Nigeria simply accepts any African pointed out as being Nigerian. We should begin to make the effort to challenge the Narrative of the purported origin of migrant Africans abroad. These Western nations take a long-term view of issues; even then, they are mindful of today and will penny-pinch. Right now they don't want to incur the expense of having to verify the exact origins of the migrant Africans on their shores so that those Africans can be deported back to their rightful Shithole. In the long term, they fear these African migrants will spread the stain they brought with them from their various shithole African Nations all over Europe. They, Europen Nations, don't really buy the argument that they themselves publicly pronounce, which is that immigrants bring a dynamism and hard work ethic to nations that they migrate to that benefits the economy and society. That stuff is said and meant for third world Nations as naive as Nigeria is, to soften them up and make them believe that mass immigration into their nations from neighbouring nations isn't such a bad thing. If accepting immigrants on a mass scale was that beneficial, they in Europe would accept far more than they currently do for in percentage terms third-world nations accept far more immigrants.

Judging unscientifically by the growth of ugly sour faces said to be Nigerians that I see in Nigeria, now-a-days, I bet 90 million of Nigeria's incredibly expanded population since the early 80s are migrants from all over West and Central Africa.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LZAA: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:

shes doing the bidding of her master,buhari,who is bent on locking the Southerners in the hellhole kwantiri otherwise,why would Abike be accusing the Eastern and Western assylum seekers of running away from boko haram? Is that what they told the German govt? So only northerners can enjoy foreign assylum?
Don't we have herdsmen attacks in the east?
Isnt the govt itself more horrible than boko haram?
What is more bokoharam than you paying ur nepa bills thru the nose and to spend the whole day and night in darkness
and heat?!
The schithole shud be auctioned for any amount to the oyibos abeg.

Thunda faya all coneheads,so they are also running away and seeking for assylum after bringing this accursed dullard/apc upon us all!
Stuppid bunch of ewedus.
angry
and u see them everyday searching for rats and cockroaches on every ipob related threads.
Bladdy Coneheads!

Lzaa immhotep pointzerom

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LZAA: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:
God forbid those guys are deported buh if it does happen,you gonna see coneheads claim it as "one of buhari's achievements".

grin
lzaa immhotep shalomc
grin

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by fyneguy: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So Abike Dabiri according to you people fleeing for their lives is not genuine enough

Is like you really don't know what people are going through

Do you know what it's like to see your love ones this minute and in the next minute they are gone

Shall we pray for you to experience it

What happened to this woman She use to talk freely and sensibly in the previous regimes shocked shocked shocked

Honestly I used to admire her bravery

Wow! GEJ was really tolerant

Stop blabbing!

When did "running away from Bokoharam in the SE and SW" become a genuine reason? Do you also think "economic stress" is tenable to German Authorities? Put on your thinking cap and stop being emotional.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by grandstar(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:

"MANY" is very subjective sir. Can you put a specific figure to it? A % perhaps ?

The fact is the citizens stayed back to develop the country. That is evident today

People keep popularising this popular myth.

People don't develop countries, good policies do.

Nigeria's population has doubled in the past 25years yet the economy hasn't transformed.

Dangote said that the bank recapitalization policy of Soludo is what made him as big as he is today

The Irish until the min 1990s emigrated in large numbers abroad and that didn't stop them from being the rich nation it is today.

Government should introduce economic policies that will speed up the growth rate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by newoffer: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68220001:

Good words from a good man!
. You guys should come back home and demand for your country.
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LucemFerre: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
grandstar:

People keep popularising this popular myth.

People don't develop countries, good policies do.

Nigeria's population has doubled in the past 25years yet the economy hasn't transformed.

Dangote said that the bank recapitalization policy of Soludo is what made him as big as he is today

The Irish until the min 1990s emigrated in large numbers abroad and that didn't stop them from being the rich nation it is today.

Government should introduce economic policies that will speed up the growth rate.

You know book

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
LucemFerre:

You know book

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Ugosample(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Good. Let us all stay and work together to develop our country.

Those who migrated legally have no issues. They would have more money and better standards of living... I wish them well. But the illegal migrants should stay back to avoid trouble.

If the Japanese & Germans ran away after World War II, they won't be where they are today.

We collectively need a change in mentality; leaders & followers. America is what it is today because the people believe in themselves and they are ready to soil their hands to develop the country.

Nigeria is in a terrible mess...but we must start from somewhere.

PS - Part of "staying back" - cancel ALL medical tourism by political appointees including The President. That way those in power would ensure that all the requisite equipment are available in Nigeria. That's just one aspect. We need an overhaul of the system

Most Nigerians (especially resident in Nigeria and never travelled out before) have ZERO idea on how a developed country run and operate, and have no capacity whatsoever to develop a country

So whether they stay or not, the country would still remain a mess.

I wish there was a form of internship in which at most 20% of Nigerians picked from the six geo political zones are sent abroad to learn what it takes to build a country, the discipline required, the self sacrifice etc and they are sent back to Nigeria

Nigeria may change

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Most Nigerians (especially resident in Nigeria and never travelled out before) have ZERO idea on how a developed country run and operate, and have no capacity whatsoever to develop a country

I wish there was a form of internship in which at most 20% of Nigerians picked from the six geo political zones are sent abroad to learn what it takes to build a country, the discipline required, the self sacrifice etc and they are sent back to Nigeria

Nigeria may change

Great idea about the internship/ exchange program stuff (even whites can come over to truly help us develop)

BUT

Where did they go to before their own countries were developed? Why do we have to look up to them like gods?

I accept your ideas though. It's a refreshing perspective
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Ugosample(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Yet they can keep millions of Arabs that rape and wreak terrorism on their daily lives I'm not one to be skeptical, but I've been noticing that many western immigration systems are biased against sub-saharans, Nigerians in particular. It is very mind boggling considering how well Nigerians performs in the West (Nigerian immigrants are the most educated demographic in the USA; many Nigerians perform well academically in the UK).

Well just so you know

Germany has been deporting a good number of these middle eastern folks

And not all Arabs, or middle eastern people are rapists and terrorists, the same way not all Nigerians are drug dealers, fraudsters and criminals
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by peacengine(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Nigeria may change

This boy, you sure say you de enjoy your life so, you get girlfriend so? Nigeria may change but right now you still de invest heavily in Naija, na your type go go school go play with others still carry first while dem go carry last
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Ugosample(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
peacengine:

This boy, you sure say you de enjoy your life so, you get girlfriend so? Nigeria may change but right now you still de invest heavily in Naija, na your type go go school go play with others still carry first while dem go carry last

This guy wan blow my cover sha grin cheesy

Nigeria is a good place to make money if you know your way cheesy

Just operational challenges bad govt and other challenges facing the country
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Ugosample(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
joinnow:
How can this be possible in Nigeria

We are looking at the option of reverse migration also where you can actually stay in your country and enjoy everything you are migrating abroad to get.”

Hmmm....

If the country is not in very good shape

People might not return
Though Brazil and Mexico has had some form of reverse migration in recent years
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by peacengine(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ugosample:

This guy wan blow my cover sha grin cheesy

Nigeria is a good place to make money if you know your way cheesy

Just operational challenges bad govt and other challenges facing the country

My nigga grin Ghana treatment is the best for our fooolish leaders, e go beta one day after Dem kast
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Ugosample(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:

"MANY" is very subjective sir. Can you put a specific figure to it? A % perhaps ?

The fact is the citizens stayed back to develop the country. That is evident today

You see the following countries

Germany
Poland
Italy
Ireland

They were the biggest migrants of the 20th century

Their countries (well with the exception of Germany due to the devastating war) were shitholes and they had to flee.

The highest number of Americans are Americans of German ancestry (Donald Trump and Zuckerberg are examples)

More people of Irish ancestry live in America alone than even Ireland. If you now add Canada, U.K. and Australia, the number balloons further

But today these countries are better than it was back then, so the migratory trends have slowed down.

The same could happen to Nigeria when/if things get better
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LucemFerre: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Great idea about the internship/ exchange program stuff (even whites can come over to truly help us develop)

BUT

Where did they go to before their own countries were developed? Why do we have to look up to them like gods?

I accept your ideas though. It's a refreshing perspective

Bros, who don pass you don pass you... Nothing you can do. Make we bring our head down go learn before we go back to stone age. White men come help you, na dem born you?
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LucemFerre: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Nigeria may change

Amen brother
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by joinnow: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Hmmm....

If the country is not in very good shape

People might not return
Though Brazil and Mexico has had some form of reverse migration in recent years
It might work in other country not Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / Lithuania Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.