Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me....for" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me....for" (210 Views)

Don’t Despise Small Beginnings. Begin Today And God Will Perfect It. / "The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me." / The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me....for" by overcomersfaith(f): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
What are those things you are standing for and believing that the Lord will bring to pass concerning you, beloved take the Word of God as it and with a simple faith believe in your heart that His promises will not fail to the ground but will fulfill all it intend to do in your life and situation in Jesus Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/the-lord-will-perfect-that-which-concerneth-me-for/

(1) (Reply)

Discovering And Receiving Your Ministry (5) - Acts 9:26-30, Acts 11:25-26 / Be Not Weary In Tribulation- Pastor E.A Adeboye / Embracing And Building Your Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.