Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

"The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me." (126 Views)

Don’t Despise Small Beginnings. Begin Today And God Will Perfect It. / The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me." / The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me....for" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerneth Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
Are you in doubt of Gods’ faithfulness? Are you scared of what is going round you now? Beloveth look up and see God working and perfecting all that concerns you. Don’t judge yourself base on your situation; it is only bringing out the beauty in you.

A seed must die before it bring forth fruit; likewise is possible that the Lord is crushing you for the beautiful you to emerge. Praise the Lord....

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-lord-will-perfect-that-which-concerneth-me-2/

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Covetousness / How To Tell If A Guy Truly Loves You? / The Miracles Of Praising God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.