Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones (13613 Views)

100k Budgeted To Buy Android Phone / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / 3 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Looking Down On Android Go Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Revolva(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2018
These are 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones from me

Affordable and cheap

Android phones are very affordable and they come in different brands. Importantly, it is tailored your pocket. You can get an Android phone for as low as N10k and as high as 350k.

Download as many apps as you want

With an Android phone, you can download as many free apps as you want. Simply visit Google Play Store and download the app you desire. Additionally, for any app you want, you will always find the Android version!

Expandable memory

The majority of Android phones offer expandable memory. That means you can open the back cover or a slot on the side of your phone and put in a micro SD card which then becomes added memory to your phone.

Universal charger

Walk into a room and ask for a charger, you are confident to get one that will easily charge your phone. This is because the charging point of Android phones is the same regardless of the brand.

Customizable

One of the biggest strength of Android is customization. Because of the way Android is designed, you can make changes to suit your taste. Most commonly, a lot of Android users enjoy swapping things like their launchers and lock screens, which can really change the way using your smartphone feels.

Deeply integrated with Google services

Google services such as Gmail, Google Docs, Drive, Calendar, Photos, AdWords, Translate, and Search are deeply integrated with the Android phones. Hence, having all these intimately connected to the functions of your smartphone is awesome.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Opinionated: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmmnn...

Android is good. However, these are 6 Reasons Why People Love Apple Products
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Proffdada: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2018
The main advantage is customization. Android is made to work for you, iOS is made to be worked for grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by directonpc(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2018
7. They are more Nigerian android developers.

You can check out this Android app I built:
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2018
OP you have tried.

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by larmu(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2018
This is 2018,don't people already know this?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2018
And don't forget... Its flexible in use.
You can easily transfer files, tweek apps (keyboard, camera, interface, theme and more)

And most of of all... Expandable memory.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Tunesplayng: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2018
iPhone all the way

The best corpers base you will ever see, hookup , hangout , nysc news & updates , videos , job alert. Corperscafe.com
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by seunlayi(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2018

Team Android, like my post and let me feel you.

Team IPhone + others share my post let see if we can ever notice you.

Àwọn dá? Kò sí orí wọn ni bẹ. Op 5 points nailed them grin angry

21 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2018
God bless Android forever.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Offpoint: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Five reasons to buy an Android phone from me?

Am I the only one seeing that? op how much you pay the mods or seuun? cuz na advert be this thread.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Tlyon(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Easy to use and understand almost as nokia was then.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by vicfajeze: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2018
The best
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by abiscoeducation: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2018
ggg
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Albert0011(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Well said but u have also forgotten that not everybody can afford android phones in Nigeria....simply say 6 reasons Nigerians should use internet enabled phones.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by MrOwonikoko: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Op, it is called charging port not point undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by seunlayi(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2018
MrOwonikoko:
Op, it is called charging port not point undecided undecided

That a mistake usually made by many

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by RZArecta2(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
What sort of nonsense is this ? And it made front page sef... Smh

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by henry007(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Here are my 6 reasons

1. Calls 2. Texts 3. Connectivity, gotta get on social media 4. Security, well there's no better place to store all your valuable documents now than to scan or take a photo and send to cloud for safe keeping. 5. Gaming. Games like PUBG can help you pass the time. 6. Multimedia. Android phones can play a lot of video formats that could easily replace your LCD laptops when it comes to watching movies.

Android phones are still the cheapest way to get all of that in one Phone.

Check out my latest phone review of the Infinix Hot 6 Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAh0a6J5Co&t=33s
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Speakdatruth: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
It's a major OS we use
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Abudu2000(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Anyone here need his or post pushed to fp, regardless of it being relevant or on point, then hit the "contact mods" button and send seun some bucks, say #800.....

Take about 100 ways to blog Ur life into Linda ikejis atmosphere
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Innov8ve1: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Guys is there anyway i can remove jumia adverts and some other ads that pops up from time to time in my phone? all the ads when clicked redirects to playstore and starts downloading unsolicited apps. is there any way out?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2018
I agree. A bit frustrating using Iphone in Nigeria. To download ITunes on your laptop is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by FSolar: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2018
@Revolva and @opinionated you guys planned this? Nice!
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by rozayx5(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2018
iphone is not for Nigeria

just get a high end android if your looking for luxury
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by henry007(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2018
rozayx5:
iphone is not for Nigeria

just get a high end android if your looking for luxury

No such thing as "not for Nigeria"
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by martolux(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Another means of investing in cryptocurrency without your real cash is through mining. Chat me up on 08157343699 for the procedures on how you can mine with your android device....It is totally free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by bigt2(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2018
angry
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
henry007:
Here are my 6 reasons

1. Calls 2. Texts 3. Connectivity, gotta get on social media 4. Security, well there's no better place to store all your valuable documents now than to scan or take a photo and send to cloud for safe keeping. 5. Gaming. Games like PUBG can help you pass the time. 6. Multimedia. Android phones can play a lot of video formats that could easily replace your LCD laptops when it comes to watching movies.

Android phones are still the cheapest way to get all of that in one Phone.

Check out my latest phone review of the Infinix Hot 6 Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAh0a6J5Co&t=33s

boi ur youtube page is smokey i just subscribed..u can see my page in signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r_jxglqv8Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help! / How To Auto-renew MTN Data Plan / Help: Configure Iphone With Glo Gprs Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.