Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees (23088 Views)

El On Musk Orders His Employees To Stop Work From Home And Return To Office / What Happened To ABC Transport Company / ABC Transport Aptitude Test, What Should I Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Radicalface:
Those one heads strong not to have been used for blood money along the line of duty
ABC drivers hardly get accident because they are well trained and follow speed limits unlike Peace Mass that their drivers are touts
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by uscofield: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Nice one but why not car, well probably they should start their own transport biz.

He wants them to also start their own biz. He did well. I mean very well
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by UcheIgboanugo: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Bobby4090:
Hope he runs under APGA
Yes he runs under APGA
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by EzendiEgo1: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:

Since 2005 when planes were dropping from the sky in Nigeria, if I don't travel by air or a private vehicle. I go with ABC.

I prefer ABC to GIG and the rest due to its fantastic safety record.

Peace Mass Transit is the worst of the worst.

Worry no more bro

My own Transport company will soon unfold
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by chibnnodi: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
ABC Transport is like Channels Television.
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by bellville: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yes. I think that's the idea
GreatOlu1:
Nice one but why not car, well probably they should start their own transport biz.
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by stainless239(f): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Make I hear say he go win the election
Stingy uncle
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by Nabietonye(f): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
ABC is the best transport system to travel with.
Re: ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees by unadeymadkwa: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
ABC transport best in naija for sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Suppliers Reject Letters Of Credit / Joseph Wayas Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.