Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

MTN Pulse New Data Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Pulse New Data Bundle (7447 Views)

What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Has anyone else noticed that when you buy an MTN weekly bundle on the pulse plan it now comes with a 500mb allocation instead of the usual One gigabyte, with option of getting double the data if you subscribe again before the end of the current subscription.

I think it is unprofessional of MTN to effect a data change without reaching out to their customers first.
I know it shows 500mb main data and 250 mb when you want to subscribe, but users intending to migrate to pulse are told you get double data on weekly subscription.
This is why some of us are on pulse.

MTN should know that some things are done on trust and you can't just change policies without first reaching out to end users.

I tried reaching out to them but as usual it proved abortive.

Lalasticlala Dragnet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by kunlesehan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
The only thing increasing is our PULSE as our DATA is reduced periodically by MTN

Don't rePORT just PORT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
kunlesehan:
The only thing increasing is our PULSE as our DATA is reduced periodically by MTN

Don't rePORT just PORT

MTN is the network with the strongest browsing signal, where I work, when am in town, I use Etisalat.

Kindly advise which network and package to port to.

Nb Glo is not an option.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by biznesstime: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

MTN is the network with the strongest browsing signal, where I work, when am in town, I use Etisalat.

Kindly advise which network and package to port to.

Nb Glo is not an option.
Nigeria telcos and NCC is something else. They just increase cost of data subscription anyhow without considering people who use to make daily bread despite the fact theres no job out there. Imagine snail network reduced their 1k data cap of 4gb to 2gb but later 1.6gb. Imagine spending a whole 1k on 1.6gb data that you can used up within a day? airtel 1k is 1.5gb while mtn charges 1k for 1gb of data same as etisalat and NCC is saying nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
biznesstime:

Nigeria telcos and NCC is something else. They just increase cost of data subscription anyhow without considering people who use to make daily bread despite the fact theres no job out there. Imagine snail network reduced their 1k data cap of 4gb to 2gb but later 1.6gb. Imagine spending a whole 1k on 1.6gb data that you can used up within a day? airtel 1k is 1.5gb while mtn charges 1k for 1gb of data same as etisalat and NCC is saying nothing

It is unfortunate that the Consumer Protectorate Commission in Nigeria is really weak.
Also NCC has to come out with clear guidelines on what is obtainable, while the house Committee on telcos should provide an avenue for complaints to get to them.

On one network we have different data consumption ratios based on the package you bought which I feel is bad.
If we can pay 25 naira for 500mb for night browsing, what separate technology is used in the day to make that unobtainable.

Finally, I feel the federal government needs to license more players into the game, for a country of over 200 million people, our telcos can do better.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by biznesstime: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

It is unfortunate that the Consumer Protectorate Commission in Nigeria is really weak.
Also NCC has to come out with clear guidelines on what is obtainable, while the house Committee on telcos should provide an avenue for complaints to get to them.

On one network we have different data consumption ratios based on the package you bought which I feel is bad.
If we can pay 25 naira for 500mb for night browsing, what separate technology is used in the day to make that unobtainable.

Finally, I feel the federal government needs to license more players into the game, for a country of over 200 million people, our telcos can do better.
well said, its really crazy! at times in a week, I spent nothing less than 5k only on internet data even with poor network coverage.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
biznesstime:

well said, its really crazy! at times in a week, I spent nothing less than 5k only on internet data even with poor network coverage.
If Etisalat is strong and steady in your area, you can use the night and weekend bundle it's 5gig for 2k.
I used to compliment it with the pulse weekly bundle of 1gig for 500 a week, but now I have to look for other alternatives.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by tuzle(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
I guess the remaining 500mb comes as a bonus, just dial *559*63# to confirm, because I also experienced same the last time I used the weekly plan which was last week monday
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by hector1046(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
The new form of slavery is MTN
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
tuzle:
I guess the remaining 500mb comes as a bonus, just dial *559*63# to confirm, because I also experienced same the last time I used the weekly plan which was last week monday

The bonus is 250mb as opposed to 500 mb before,
It is when you subscribe before expiration, you get a bonus 500mb.

I used to get 1gb main data and 1gb bonus before.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Has anyone else noticed that when you buy an MTN weekly bundle on the pulse plan it now comes with a 500mb allocation instead of the usual One gigabyte, with option of getting double the data if you subscribe again before the end of the current subscription.

I think it is unprofessional of MTN to effect a data change without reaching out to their customers first.
I know it shows 500mb main data and 250 mb when you want to subscribe, but users intending to migrate to pulse are told you get double data on weekly subscription.

MTN should know that some things are done on trust and you can't just change policies without first reaching out to end users.

Lalasticlala Dragnet

Nice development smiley smiley
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

Nice development smiley smiley

Howdahell is it a nice development
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by philfearon(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why not do the *406*2# own... It's for pulse and charges #500 for 1Gig... Still for 7 days!

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Lenifty: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2018
philfearon:
Why not do the *406*2# own... It's for pulse and charges #500 for 1Gig... Still for 7 days!

Exactly. That's what I've always known. The weekly bundle only gave 750mb before now
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Wetechshout: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Lalasticlala Dragnet

The law will soon deal with them.....
Its just not funny....
If this is true, it isn't funny at all...
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by kunlesehan(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Wetechshout:

The law will soon deal with them.....
Its just not funny....
If this is true, it isn't funny at all...
Hmmm ... I hope so, the only thing I'm enjoying from mtn is my mtn Lumos inverter. I enjoy free calls and data for days with it.
It's fun!
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2018
philfearon:
I know I've migrated back there.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2018
Lenifty:

Exactly. That's what I've always known. The weekly bundle only gave 750mb before now

I usually got 1 gig from that weekly package and one gig bonus.
A lot of people I know also used that package.

It does not cost MTN and telcos in general, to send an explanatory SMS
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Partnerbiz(f): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I usually got 1 gig from that weekly package and one gig bonus.
A lot of people I know also used that package.

It does not cost MTN and telcos in general, to send an explanatory SMS

They are ripping us off.

They won't do it because people might protest.

The last time they tried it, people protested online and NCC asked them to halt.

It's terrible.

See below shaa.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by philfearon(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Lenifty:

True.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by johnime: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2018
So fam! If you're using MTN and someone calls you with "hidden number" and you want to find out the real number, send START to 7672 and you will get the number. Share to save a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by NaijaTechnician(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Howdahell is it a nice development
grin grin ask me again
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by NaijaTechnician(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2018
johnime:
So fam! If you're using MTN and someone calls you with "hidden number" and you want to find out the real number, send START to 7672 and you will get the number. Share to save a life.

Just like that? Or does it require any app?
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
johnime:

Come I hope, that is not a hidden system to enter caller tunes.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

grin grin ask me again

Whydahell should I ask you Howdahell is it a nice development again.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by NaijaTechnician(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Come I hope, that is not a hidden system to enter caller tunes.
grin grin
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by encryptjay(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2018
johnime:
You'll send START now and start begging customer care to STOP grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Ogbemuo: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2018
I usually get2 gb for N500 weekly
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Ogbemuo:
Till now? how do you do it.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Ogbemuo:
Show Us The Way Na. These Guys Are Really Ripping Us Out.
Re: MTN Pulse New Data Bundle by Jossy4luv1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
CHEAP MTN DATA PLANS. 100% REAL (3MONTHS VALIDITY)

1gb -- #600
2gb -- #1200
3gb -- #1800
4gb -- #2400
5gb -- #3000

Call/WhatsApp: 07062339347

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6233 Antivirus / Best Hacking Apps For Android Users / See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.