Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (42273 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by davidodiba(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
To start with am with Jesus A.S more than you so preaching the gospel you're not following.

Back to the topic, I've been telling your likes to come down to Nigeria and stop hiding in the US/Europe and instigating violent.

I don't see reason why Muslim artists won't be producing songs in Christian attire.
Leave ISLAM alone as we Muslim won't tolerate anything to paint our religion back. Let FALZ or whoever pass their message without bringing Islam into it. We won't take it from anyone.

Even if our fellow Muslim commit blasphemy, we won't accept it.

Madridguy? I thought you were responsible. Now I know better

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by akinszz: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:

See the nonsense you're spewing. Threatening that Muslim terrorists would attack innocent people just because of a video?

Well, I'm happy you've said this. Let everybody finally settle scores since you people don't want to have sense.

Terrorism can only be fought with a superior dose of terror. You'll never forget what would happen to you terrorists.
the guy na potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by vertueptime: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:

They can't do nada!
They're toothless chickens.

Advice him to go to kano openly,

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Simbrixton(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
I'm even tired of hypocrites like you. I want a country where everyone will respect one another.

support oduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are you presently in the Oduduwa republic or London?

Simbrixton:
support oduduwa Republic
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by linusbnn(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
eyeview:
Useless muric

MUPRICK forming to be more Islamic than Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Simbrixton(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

good question but I only asked u to support freedom and common sense i currently live in the land of the colonisers temporarily
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by grabdbull: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Okay, let's get some perspective:

1. A terrorist sect kidnaps innocent school girls.

2. The school girls are raped for years and forcefully married off to members of said sect. They are forcefully converted to the religion of this sect.

3. As part of proof of conversion, they are coerced to wear the hijab.

4. MURIC sees absolutely nothing wrong in these girls being forced to wear the hijab.

5. The girls need extensive psychological intervention to help them cope with the trauma of this experience.

6. An artist uses the newly enforced religious dress code of these girls to call the attention of Nigerians to the girls still in captivity.

7. MURIC threatens court action and reminds us (actually boasts) of violent reactions by muslims in the past. It says it would rather prefer to see the girls in a pensive mood since according to them - " the girls are always in a pensive mood ". In MURIC's view, these girls don't deserve to be happy, even in the artiste's video.

8. MURIC doesn't care a hoot about the girls, but would threaten violence over the depiction of the apparel the girls have been forced to wear. A case of clothes being more important than life.

9. The kidnap of these girls by a sect which forcefully converted them to another religion did not strike MURIC as being wrong.

10. And now, here we are, being threatened with violence by some characters on nairaland, because one artiste is alleged to have provoked a group of extremist muslims.

I'd like to know, which is more evil - for one man to ask for justice for innocent girls, or for a group of violence-crazed individuals to hide under the cover of provocation to perpetuate murder, just as they have done in the past.

In the words of MURIC - " We remind Nigerians of the outcome of similar provocative actions in the past and their unpalatable outcomes. The violent reaction of Nigerian Muslims to Fun Times magazine’s blasphemous story of December 1990 in which it was alleged that “Muhammad had an illicit affair with a woman of easy virtue according to the Qur’an and later married her” shook the country to its foundation. Isioma Daniel’s article, “The World at Their Feet” published in ThisDay newspaper on Saturday, 16th November, 2002, drew the ire of Muslims across the length and breadth of Nigeria.

Violent demonstrations broke out in 2005 when the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten’s published a cartoon in which Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was depicted as a terrorist wearing a bomb-laden turban. In January 2015, Charlie Ebdo, the French satirical magazine used cartoons that were considered provocative by Muslims. Blood flowed on the streets of Paris."

MURIC, stop celebrating violence. Teach people that killing people is evil. If they kill, they will go to the hell they like talking about. Failure to teach them that killing is evil and the celebration of past killings is what makes some of them eagerly anticipate the next opportunity to spill blood. The sad part is that when they spill blood, even those who celebrate with them get a lot closer to the devil and are poised to carry out the role of the devil's demons in the near future.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by MotorGuru: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Queenbalikees(f): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
eyeview:
Useless muric
USELESS CHILD. Note: we(muslims), hold our religion(Islam) in HIGH ESTEEM unlike yours which is greatly an object of ridicule. Argue with your keypad
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by MotorGuru: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

It is well with you...
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by akinszz: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
wellmax:

and you will do what? Kill ? ?

Religion of piss indeed
they love to kill but they can't create.... what a religion
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by sulasa07(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
boolet:
Yeye people sha. I buy a yard of clothing material, sew it into a head covering and you claim it belongs to your religion. Did your religion pay for it? Please undecided
Hypocritical people, so u know say by putting on hijab does not make u a muslim but if person tell you say ISIS and the likes are not Muslims but only kill people by shouting ALLAHU Akbar,you no go accept.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Chamber10(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
vertueptime:

Advice him to go to kano openly,

What will he be doing in Kano of all places when there are better sane states. Mtsheewww
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Joylove2324(f): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
i think falz should do the remix in mecca
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by willibounce1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
PEOPLE should stop wasting their time giving that useless baba mubarak (muric useless leader) unnecessary attention. The man is nothing but a frustrated islamic terrorist.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by CaptainFM1: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
I see Charlie Hebdo replica happening soon in Nigeria over this video.
Let just be watching for now.

Nigeria is so volatile for such insensitive stunt Falz played!...I won't be surprised if "Charlie Hebdo" start with him and his Papa law firm!
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is my point that people are seeing me as a bad person and even some people sees my message as a threat to Mr Falz.

CaptainFM1:

Nigeria is so volatile for such insensitive stunt Falz played!...I won't be surprised if "Charlie Hebdo" start with him and his Papa law firm!
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by kmaster007: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
and dey will give u wat u want
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Dindondin(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
To start with am with Jesus A.S more than you so preaching the gospel you're not following.

Back to the topic, I've been telling your likes to come down to Nigeria and stop hiding in the US/Europe and instigating violent.

I don't see reason why Muslim artists won't be producing songs in Christian attire.
Leave ISLAM alone as we Muslim won't tolerate anything to paint our religion back. Let FALZ or whoever pass their message without bringing Islam into it. We won't take it from anyone.

Even if our fellow Muslim commit blasphemy, we won't accept it.

no more sanity in you each time you blindly defend Islam.
You and MURIC should take Falz to court, not to terrorists.
A time ll come in Islam when the fight ll be between terror & treat loving Muslims and the peaceful ones.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
I want Buhari to step up his game and brought the killers to justice.
As for the second term, God alone knows who will see the next minute and not to talk of next year.

Me as a person, I want PMB as life time President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No you missed it, Buhari should life time president for you and your almajiri folks. Onye ara
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
I want Buhari to step up his game and brought the killers to justice.
As for the second term, God alone knows who will see the next minute and not to talk of next year.

Me as a person, I want PMB as life time President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No you missed it, Buhari should be life time president for you and your almajiri folks. Onye ara
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by akinszz: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
CaptainFM1:

that's how terrorists will view it
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by vertueptime: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chamber10:

What will he be doing in Kano of all places when there are better sane states. Mtsheewww

Lol fear fear
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Pigsandidiots: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
We have no business with whatever he said about pastors as CAN is there for them. We Muslim are not okay with the video. Simple as that.

You don't like it, then you people should go and do your worst. Expect more of such.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by yommygift15: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
I wonder y people takes this MURIC of a thing seriously, I wouldn't have answered him if I were Fals

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by CaptainFM1: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
akinszz:
that's how terrorists will view it

I cannot agree with you more.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Simbrixton(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
MotorGuru:

It is well with you...
how does that affect anything
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by boolet: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

Hypocritical people, so u know say by putting on hijab does not make u a muslim but if person tell you say ISIS and the likes are not Muslims but only kill people by shouting ALLAHU Akbar,you no go accept.
Shut up! All those people you mentioned are jihadists; Uthman ibn Fudi and the likes of Kanem Bornu used the same methods to force your ancestors to accept Islam.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Simbrixton(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
RedboneSmith:
The video has been out for a while now. So far the common Muslim man on the streets of Kano and Maidugri has taken very little notice. But here comes MURIC trying to beat up some melodramatic dust.

If at some point in this drama they want to start Muslim mobs begin to kill people, MURIC and MURIC alone will be responsible. The blood will be on their hands and on their heads.
Nigeria has had enough bloodshed
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Brugo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
I see Charlie Hebdo replica happening soon in Nigeria over this video.
Let just be watching for now.

You are angry enough to wish such heinous violence on Falz for honouring the memory of girls abducted by Islamic extremists? Come on!

This should trigger sober reflection in all practicing Muslims in Nigeria, not threats.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by sulasa07(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
boolet:

Shut up! All those people you mentioned are jihadists; Uthman ibn Fudi and the likes of Kanem Bornu used the same methods to force your ancestors to accept Islam.
Do you even know what Jihad means rather than what you hear n see on radio/TV.No one forced my ancestors to accept Islam rather it was d British that took ur ancestors as slave n later gave em false hope of Jesus that he took away their sins and will take away urs.This British people sha,I hail O!Them be the Destroyer and na them be d Redemptionist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.