Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju (39654 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by smithbidy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
I pity your sense. That your teeth wey get parking space. Why you no test the juju on who gave it to you. At least he should have the cure if tested. Mumu pikin

1 Like

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by JDhotral4: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
pls if u need ayeta to Da ju pls msgs me or call me on dis contact 08030716144
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by spaggyy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
tongue

The god dat can enter ur pocket or dat u can tie around ur waist is that one a god? lipsrsealed

Bro is the Bible a God? Can't u out ur bible in ur bag? Or cross around ur neck?
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Loanguyng: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dem go too beat you �
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Sirpaul(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
I pity this dude
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Victorisoni3(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Banso
Come an carry your broder before ein lose
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Jossyroyal1: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
spaggyy:

Bro is the Bible a God? Can't u out ur bible in ur bag? Or cross around ur neck?

You are just too slow... You don't have the capacity to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by SirBunky85(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
opera1:
SARS get juju too ooo.
Don't ever start what u can't finish.
u dey mind the mumu man.come pitiakwa come see d kind juju wwy sars dey carry deal with most of dose touts from ogoni
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Na jazz sars dey use identify a guy wey get enough money wey dem go later accuse am of being a yahoo plus.But,you test your jazz before you dey invite sars?

1 Like

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Akaegwu(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Zhttps://media./media/3o6ozvv0zsJskzOCbu/giphy.gif

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by deebrain(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Juju have a way of disappointing you when you need it most.
Ask any armed robber paraded in the news.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
DROP YOUR CONTACT MAKE WE COME ARREST YOU, WE GO TELL YOU SAY JUJU PASS JUJU

1 Like

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by tonididdy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
IeatPussy:
grin grin This reminds me of event that happened last month at Nkpor ; during all this cultist clash. The Cult boys gather together as they are having fun , drinking and smoking. One of them just ask the other that ' He has gone to Baba and do Jazz for Gun. Say no gun go penetrate in body again.' He ask his fellow frd to test am with the gun he's carrying . The guy quickly ask am weather he's serious for the testing . He said yes, that he's damn serious. Immediately the frd brought out the gun and blow the guy for bele. Naso the guy start bleeding and die. cheesy everyone disappear immediately. grin
how old exactly are you?
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Goalnaldo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
He is just using it as defensive mechanism jor. Yahoo boy
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by drstrange12(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2018
i just dey watch the mumu, make sars catch you, you go know say kilichi na dried meat...

wee you kip shut (in falz voice)

Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by OracleDiet(m): 5:12am On Jun 07, 2018
#Endsars....
Yoruba Demon version
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Sike(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Now it has became a "fire for fire" affair. Issokay
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by jimcaddy(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
I pity you oo. You will just go missing for years, like play, like play... They will shoot you ehn...
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by sunbilor(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Juju full Ijebu. I'm currently working at Ijebu. Everywhere you enter na juju juju.
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2018
E Be Lyk Say U Don Born Twins Wey Go Continue Ur Family Name
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by bydot1(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2018
See learner, those SARS juju pass ijebu own cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sulemanial:
DROP YOUR CONTACT MAKE WE COME ARREST YOU, WE GO TELL YOU SAY JUJU PASS JUJU
Ode No Go Do Better Thing With Ur Life
Re: Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju by spaggyy(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Jossyroyal1:

You are just too slow... You don't have the capacity to quote me

Lol... I had to come to ur level....

And u see even at ur level I beat u to ur game.

If u think u have the charisma bring it on... But I bet u won't want to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.