Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (28672 Views)

Mayorkun Celebrates His Mother, Toyin Adewale's 52nd Birthday (Photo) / 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Toyin Adewale's Children: Mayorkun, Ayobami, Adesewa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by WotzupNG: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nollywood actress, Toyin Adewale is celebrating her birthday today. To mark her special day, the Yoruba actress who is the mother of Nigerian singer, Mayorkun, took to social media where she shared some lovely photos.

Sharing the photos, Toyin Adewale wrote:

It's the beautiful month of June, My own birth month...
Legends are born in June...if you are a legend like me...
Drop your birth date here. .
Only those born in June..
Something is coming..
For my June babies
If you were not born in June you have to wait your turn.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/06/actress-toyin-adewale-celebrates-her-birthday-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by WotzupNG: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
More

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by friendlyadvice: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
with all your make up you still no fine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Yian1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
friendlyadvice:
with all your make up you still no fine

She still fine pass you

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by diamond81: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Happy birthday mummy mayorkun

7 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
i love this woman, she gives her body to davido because of her son, mayorkun cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by itspzpics(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wow

See also
Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-places-curse-on-his-girlfriend-for-dumping-him-shares-pic-of-them-kissing/
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by OneCorner: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fine woman.
If I dey knack d woman now, I jejely turn mayorkun step papa be dat
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by newsynews: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by friendlyadvice: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:

She still fine pass you
grin na your girlfriend wey this ugly woman go fine pass IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by newsynews: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin na your girlfriend wey this ugly woman go fine pass IJN
She no ugly na lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by GreatOlu1: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mama De Mama... You born mayorkun well.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by geetom(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mama mayorkun
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by ifeoluwa21: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pretty woman
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by PrettyGist: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Andyibest: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Women are always more beautiful with little or no makeup but they will never believe this no matter how many times you tell them

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Africans be celebrating birthday without telling you their age grin grin grin grin But would blame you if you call it Ritual.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by IamHopeful(f): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Too much makeup........ She's more beautiful than this with moderate makeup.

Anyways, happy birthday to you ma'am. Many happy returns!

6 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
her make-up artist wicked

4 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Looking good.

Happy BIRTHDAY IYA ELEKO
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamHopeful:
She's more beautiful than this.
I swear, her make-up artist just spoiled her fine normal face

5 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Fine woman.
If I dey knack d woman now, I jejely turn mayorkun step papa be dat
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bedspread: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Atimes I Wonder if these women don't Have Mirrors!!!!

Or Their Mirrors show Something Else??

Abi they Just don't Have Akunuche?

Mehnnnnnnnnnn........

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by laffwitmi: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
U just caused urself, for u to become somebody in life ur mom must do same
RETIREDMUMU:
i love this woman, she gives her body to davido because of her son, mayorkun cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Giddymoney(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by verycheese: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
This make up Sha
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
All the best wishes to you on your birthday ma'am.
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Fitnessman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beautiful

Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ehen
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by IamHopeful(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
I swear, her make-up artist just spoiled her fine normal face

Exactly...... That makeup artist must be a learner.

This woman is actually beautiful with moderate makeup and not this painting board that her amateur makeup artist turned her face to.
Re: Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Officialkerr(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 5th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Recognized As A King At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.